Detroit bans all pride flags on state property?

The left are bipolar psychos they are screeching about how dangerous it is for gays in the US but the Islamic countries have been stoning and tossing these people off buildings for centuries. Where is Tommy Taint on this issue he's always fast to condemn the US for homophobia and Islamophobia ?

Tommy Tainant chooses to live in a nearly all-white country with virtually no muslims. If anyone is Islamophobic, it's him.

Lefties are going to have to choose between being Islamophobic or homophobic.

CNN has chosen.

CNN better be careful even though the gays have gotten more militant I don't think they have reached the point of strapping a bomb on themselves and blowing up shit. Aloha Snack Bar.

Lefties are going to have to choose between being Islamophobic or homophobic.

CNN has chosen.

First of all how the fuck is CNN being Islamophobic? Here is the actual CNN Report . They are reporting on what is happening in that community without opinion or judgement:

Hamtramck, Michigan, votes to permanently ban Pride flags from display on public property during Pride Month | CNN

From reading the story, it is hard to know what the motivation of the city council actually is. It is plausible that they are trying to suppress the expression of gay pride, but it is also plausible that they are trying to avoid conflict. Honestly, I have a problem with the council equating LGBT with “ radical and racists groups. LGBT people are in fact part of the fabric of the community and do not represent any particular political ideology, race or ethnicity and they certainly are not a hate group.

Secondly, I take umbrage at your moronic suggestion that we on the left have to decide between being homophobic or Islamophobic. You people pull that divisive shite all of the time while at the same time harbor animosity to both LGBT and Muslim people- then attempt to pit them against each other.

We are on to you and we know that we do not have make any such choice because you bigots say we have to. Even if this city council was motivated by animosity towards the LGBT community- and we do not know that they were- that does not mean that liberals must condemn Islam as a group because of one decision that may have been misguided or inappropriate.

There are many examples of mutual cooperation and support between Muslim and LGBT groups. Your kind of bigoted and divisive bovine excrement is intended to undermine that cooperation and sow chaos, but we see right through you. It is indeed sad that your life must be such a miserable mess that you have to promote this sort of despicable hate mongering just to find some meaning.

Have a fucked up day and for that matter life. Oh wait, you life is already fucked up.

First of all how the fuck is CNN being Islamophobic? Here is the actual CNN Report . They are reporting on what is happening in that community without opinion or judgement:

Hamtramck, Michigan, votes to permanently ban Pride flags from display on public property during Pride Month | CNN

From reading the story, it is hard to know what the motivation of the city council actually is. It is plausible that they are trying to suppress the expression of gay pride, but it is also plausible that they are trying to avoid conflict. Honestly, I have a problem with the council equating LGBT with “ radical and racists groups. LGBT people are in fact part of the fabric of the community and do not represent any particular political ideology, race or ethnicity and they certainly are not a hate group.

Secondly, I take umbrage at your moronic suggestion that we on the left have to decide between being homophobic or Islamophobic. You people pull that divisive shite all of the time while at the same time harbor animosity to both LGBT and Muslim people- then attempt to pit them against each other.

We are on to you and we know that we do not have make any such choice because you bigots say we have to. Even if this city council was motivated by animosity towards the LGBT community- and we do not know that they were- that does not mean that liberals must condemn Islam as a group because of one decision that may have been misguided or inappropriate.

There are many examples of mutual cooperation and support between Muslim and LGBT groups. Your kind of bigoted and divisive bovine excrement is intended to undermine that cooperation and sow chaos, but we see right through you. It is indeed sad that your life must be such a miserable mess that you have to promote this sort of despicable hate mongering just to find some meaning.

Have a fucked up day and for that matter life. Oh wait, you life is already fucked up.
What do you think is going to happen to gays after the country is destroyed? They will be the first in line at the gas chamber. What Communist country has gay rights?

Why do you feel attacked by a law that prohibits the sexual mutilation of children?

Why do you feel attacked by a law that prohibits the sexual mutilation of children?
What the fuck?? How stupid are you? Its about an expression of pride and has nothing to do with mutilating children. Damn your a mess!! And by the way, I do not feel attacked, but I think that you do, and you should

^^^ This is a fucked up person leading a fucked up life. Heterophobia will do that to you. We see through you. You are the one who stated that 3 year olds think about sex. YOU are the fucked up one.

It has been interesting to watch the American left stumble all over themselves virtue signaling their support for Muslims after 9/11. Feminists, particularly, have remained silent about the abuses women suffer under Islamic law, and homosexual groups have said little to nothing about abuses homosexuals suffer. Now we start to see the battle lines being drawn, and homosexual groups are finding out that Muslim groups really mean it when they oppose homosexuality. I wonder when feminist groups will wake up.

^^^ This is a fucked up person leading a fucked up life. Heterophobia will do that to you. We see through you. You are the one who stated that 3 year olds think about sex. YOU are the fucked up one.
Listen you stupid shit! I am not heterophobic. I am hetero! And I said that 3 year olds are aware of GENDER. Are you people really too stupid to know the difference between sex and gender?

Why not just be neither? Not hating people is surprisingly easy if you try.
The entire philosophy of leftist dogma is founded in hate and envy. If not for hate, there's no reason to want other people too have their things stolen.

Forum List

Back