Detroit bans all pride flags on state property?

They said the American flag should only be flown because that should include everyone?

Wut?........................Detroit?...................................................................................Common sense?

The world has truly gone mad.
Wow. That's amazing. Kudos to the city government for doing something right (for a change).

Actually, it represents God's promise to never flood the whole earth again, that is a fact. Also My understanding is the fag flag left out at least one color. It amazes me how far America has fallen, celebrating sin and giving the finger to our Creator.
Genesis 9
Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him:9 "I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you10 and with every living creature that was with you--the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you--every living creature on earth.11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."12 And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."17 So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."
The pervert flag does not represent anything to do with God. Each color has it's own meaning.

Lefties are going to have to choose between being Islamophobic or homophobic.

CNN has chosen.

And they're going to have to choose between feminism and trannies as well. Johns Hopkins now calls "lesbians," NON-MEN. Hahahahahaha. What a freak show the leftoids are. It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Ooo wee I bet them queers is so mad they could crush a grape.

Gays-off-rooftops3.jpg

Because they fag flag is rainbow colored and the rainbow is God's promise to never flood the whole earth again, it's an afront to christianity which is most likely why they did it
not likely. It seems to refer to the concept of society as a "beautiful rainbow of
diversity" -----just another "poetic (maudlin) example of IMAGERY"

Please tell us why the “ Pride Flag” should be flown

That's easy.

Because they're marginalized.

In fact: They're so incredibly marginalized and oppressed, that their flags replace national flags on govt. buildings, they're all over tv commercials, their ideology is parroted by private corporations, schools, the military - and of course Hollywood.

They have no voice.

On a serious not though, these dingbats are actually setting gay rights back decades.

Maybe that's the point.

After all, the Left always has a clandestine motivation that belies the dishonest rhetoric they spout.

They said the American flag should only be flown because that should include everyone?

Wut?........................Detroit?...................................................................................Common sense?

The world has truly gone mad.
Hamtamck ain’t Detroit you fucking idiot.

Can you read?

Ah....and now your sexual fantasies lead you to deflecting to your fantasies about lesbians? :heehee:

Your avatar is missing the BLM color.

Clearly you're a bigot.

Either show up for a struggle session, or be excommunicated from the Church Of Woke - YA FUCKIN
RACIST!

Lefties are going to have to choose between being Islamophobic or homophobic.

CNN has chosen.

The left are bipolar psychos they are screeching about how dangerous it is for gays in the US but the Islamic countries have been stoning and tossing these people off buildings for centuries. Where is Tommy Taint on this issue he's always fast to condemn the US for homophobia and Islamophobia ?

Forum List

Back