DEVELOPING: Rod Rosenstein Heads to White House After Sessions Fired

Which is totally LEGAL and Constitutional. The President is free to fire any appointee he makes for ANY reason at all.

The same exact "powers" that Hitler and Mussolini claimed.....For moronic cult members like you, Trump IS above the law.

Which is totally LEGAL and Constitutional. The President is free to fire any appointee he makes for ANY reason at all.

The same exact "powers" that Hitler and Mussolini claimed.....For moronic cult members like you, Trump IS above the law.
Have you EVER read the Constitution or our laws you MORON? An appointee can be replaced by the President at ANYTIME for ANY reason.

Have you EVER read the Constitution or our laws you MORON? An appointee can be replaced by the President at ANYTIME for ANY reason.

You're too far up Trump ass to see reality......Keep sucking.
Hey stupid? A President is FREE to fire anyone he appoints at any time for any reason. It is the law and it is in the Constitution dumb ass.

If he goes, he goes. The commies will cry, but life will go on.

Bed wetting parasites have been crying about something everyday for the last 20 years. They're to be ridiculed and marginalized. They serve no purpose at all. Their existence reduces the quality of life for the rest of us. Trump will win this battle.

Hey stupid? A President is FREE to fire anyone he appoints at any time for any reason. It is the law and it is in the Constitution dumb ass.

NO, cult member.......Trump is OBSTRUCTING justice by placing a stooge in a position to defend his sorry ass.....that makes Trump the only American ABOVE THE LAW.

Go drink some more kool-aid.

Except when he is doing it to obstruct an investigation into his own actions. That is illegal. That would be like firing your wife's divorce lawyer.

NO, cult member.......Trump is OBSTRUCTING justice by placing a stooge in a position to defend his sorry ass.....that makes Trump the only American ABOVE THE LAW.

Your IGNORANCE is AMAZING.

Except when he is doing it to obstruct an investigation into his own actions. That is illegal. That would be like firing your wife's divorce lawyer.
Wrong, remind us how your claim he fired the FBI director illegally went?

Full of logic and proven by credible links. You must be the star of your special ed class.

Moron...you CANNOT use any semblance of logic with idiots like your ilk who are too far into your Trump cult mentality.

Full of logic and proven by credible links. You must be the star of your special ed class.

Moron...you CANNOT use any semblance of logic with idiots like your ilk who are too far into your Trump cult mentality.
I have the Constitution and US law to show Presidents are free to fire anyone they appoint to office at any time fir any reason. Provide a link to a law that supersedes that dumb ass.

I have the Constitution and US law to show Presidents are free to fire anyone they appoint to office at any time fir any reason. Provide a link to a law that supersedes that dumb ass.

Hey, moron , NO ONE is arguing whether Trump has a right to obstruct justice...he does. NOW, stand up against such fuckheads for obstructing justice regardless whether they're presidents of not.......

Another stupid post from our special-ed star!! You forgot the logic and credible link proving your point. It must suck to have a low IQ like Maxine?

I do too. I suspect he has been holding off till after the election.
i think he will be wrapping things up because Session's replacement will take over and shit-can him. Then, start exposing other people and prosecuting them.

The need for a special counsel will be gone, now that Sessions is gone. No need for the new guy to recuse.

There is even more reason for the new guy to recuse himself. He has publicly made statements on his opinion about Clinton and the Mueller investigation. He cannot conduct a fair investigation.
Make him recuse himself.

There is no precedent for such a situation. He will need to do so voluntarily, or the right-leaning SCOTUS decides.
:dunno:

It's pretty much over, but crying will continue for a while.

The Supreme Court may toss Whittaker right out of the job as he was illegally appointed.

I do too. I suspect he has been holding off till after the election.
i think he will be wrapping things up because Session's replacement will take over and shit-can him. Then, start exposing other people and prosecuting them.

The need for a special counsel will be gone, now that Sessions is gone. No need for the new guy to recuse.

There is even more reason for the new guy to recuse himself. He has publicly made statements on his opinion about Clinton and the Mueller investigation. He cannot conduct a fair investigation.

Huh? Rosenstein wrote the letter saying the President should fire
Comey and when the President fired Comey...Rosenstein enacted
a special counsel to discover Collusion and Obstruction of Justice
for firing the FBI Director.

Let's see he instigated the firing...suggested the firing maybe warranted a special counsel...(even though he wrote the letter)...and in any trial/case
he would be a chief witness for the prosecution and the defense.

He's the poster child for Reclusion.

The trouble is that Trump didn't cite those. He said he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. At that point it had to go to a special prosecutor.

Your IGNORANCE is AMAZING.

It really is. Even to the point where the idiot doesn't realize a "kool-aid drinker" is a bed wetter living in a commune with a leader that rushed them to the ultimate conclusion regressive collectivism leads everyone...

A very early death.

I was hoping the democrooks would lose a lot worse than they did and do a million "man" live repeat of Jonestown but they refuse to help clean up the genepool.

Forum List

Back