DEVELOPING: Rod Rosenstein Heads to White House After Sessions Fired

It's just a matter of time before The Donald releases those FISA
warrants.

He needed to fire Sessions exactly one day after election to release FISA paperwork?

No dummies, he fired Sessions now because this stinks of corruption and would not look kindly at by the electorate.

There was exactly one reason to get rid of Sessions and put a puppet in place to oversee the investigation - to interfere in the investigation and obstruct justice.

Jeff Sessions firing: top Republicans warn Mueller inquiry must continue
Ironically, the new guy has even MORE reason to recluse himself...and everyone knows it.

Rumors....rumors.....another resignation within the next 24-48 hours?

We shall see...:wink_2:

vBsey68.jpg

If he goes, he goes. The commies will cry, but life will go on.

As far as I'm concerned......the sooner he goes......the better it is

Bye Felicia.

Yep, I have a feeling Mueller will be warping things up fairly quickly.

I do too. I suspect he has been holding off till after the election.

vBsey68.jpg

Bye Felicia.

He would be wise to do so if he doesn’t want to rip the country apart.

If he does... he probably could. We are a powder keg. Doesn’t need any evidence to light a match

vBsey68.jpg

Bye Felicia.

Are you prepared to be disappointed?

He was supposedly going to be fired back in September when there was some memo or something you swore would change life as we know it....never happened.

If I were him, I couldn't stomach working for the blob and just resign.

vBsey68.jpg

Bye Felicia.

Are you prepared to be disappointed?

I'm content to wait for his report. I suspect it will be soon, but it will happen when it happens.

i think he will be wrapping things up because Session's replacement will take over and shit-can him. Then, start exposing other people and prosecuting them.

The need for a special counsel will be gone, now that Sessions is gone. No need for the new guy to recuse.

I hope he hands Trump "The resignation you requested, Mr. President."
Some other people ought to be really worried, especially given Trump's most recent tweet-threat. Rosenstein has the goods on leaks and will probably be granted immunity for testimony. I believe Trump is the kind of asshole that follow through if they start any bullshit.

There's always a chance that Rosenstein will meet with Arkanacide.

vBsey68.jpg

Bye Felicia.

He would be wise to do so if he doesn’t want to rip the country apart.

If he does... he probably could. We are a powder keg. Doesn’t need any evidence to light a match

I think it's going to be a big fizzle, kind of like the blue tinkle. The great anti-climax so to speak.

We all know that any "Saturday Night Massacre" would be applauded by the deplorable trumpanzees. They are eagerly waiting to show their loyalty by applauding any illegal, murderous acts by tiny trump.

Jim Acosta, is that you. Talk about a drama queen whiny bitch. This ain't Saturday, no one got murdered and Mueller wasn't removed, neither was limp wrested Rod.

i think he will be wrapping things up because Session's replacement will take over and shit-can him. Then, start exposing other people and prosecuting them.

The need for a special counsel will be gone, now that Sessions is gone. No need for the new guy to recuse.

There is even more reason for the new guy to recuse himself. He has publicly made statements on his opinion about Clinton and the Mueller investigation. He cannot conduct a fair investigation.

There is even more reason for the new guy to recuse himself. He has publicly made statements on his opinion about Clinton and the Mueller investigation. He cannot conduct a fair investigation.
Make him recuse himself.

There is no precedent for such a situation. He will need to do so voluntarily, or the right-leaning SCOTUS decides.
:dunno:

It's pretty much over, but crying will continue for a while.

This new guy is gonna put the clamps on Mueller. He's going to let
him investigate Russian Collusion and some Obstruction, but that's it.

He won't be digging into any financial records or anything trying to find
a crime.

He's gonna be limited to what the probe was suppose to be about in the
first place.

Bout time since that is what the investigation was supposed to be about.

Mueller better get his shit together.

Huh? Rosenstein wrote the letter saying the President should fire
Comey and when the President fired Comey...Rosenstein enacted
a special counsel to discover Collusion and Obstruction of Justice
for firing the FBI Director.

Let's see he instigated the firing...suggested the firing maybe warranted a special counsel...(even though he wrote the letter)...and in any trial/case
he would be a chief witness for the prosecution and the defense.

He's the poster child for Reclusion.

Rosenstein and Sessions should have been held in Contempt of Congress for withholding Requested Documents, and for Rosenstein refusing to testify.

I'm still waiting for the people who weaponized our Intelligence agencies, turned them into the democrat Party Waffen SS and used them against a Presidential candidate to be held to account.

Now or never

Trump aint abouts to do shit -- trump aint personally fired not one person since he been in the white house --- he tries to have other people to do it because Trump at his core is a coward....

All that is going to happen is that Matt Whitaker (professional cuck) is going to shut down the Mueller investigation before the new congress begins...

And Trump lovers will smile and cheer because they are sycophants...

I'm still waiting for the people who weaponized our Intelligence agencies, turned them into the democrat Party Waffen SS and used them against a Presidential candidate to be held to account.

Now or never
Well Sessions for whatever reason was working with Rosenstein on slow walking and withholding documents Congress was demanding to look in to FISA abuse.

Also, WHERE IN THE HECK IS THE IG REPORT?

Trump aint abouts to do shit -- trump aint personally fired not one person since he been in the white house --- he tries to have other people to do it because Trump at his core is a coward....

All that is going to happen is that Matt Whitaker (professional cuck) is going to shut down the Mueller investigation before the new congress begins...

And Trump lovers will smile and cheer because they are sycophants...

You know less about Trump than you know how to run sock accounts.

Forum List

Back