Developing: the CDC is testing several people in the US for possible Wuhann virus

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(CNN) – Amid an international outbreak of the deadly Wuhan coronavirus, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has received specimens from several people in the United States who’ve traveled to Wuhan, China, or who’ve had close contact with “someone under investigation,” according to CDC spokesperson Kristen Nordlund.

DEVELOPING: The CDC is testing several people in the US for possible Wuhan virus
-------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this just flippen great......... We are talking CNN is reporting this lol.

THIS JUST REPORTED TOO :

(OPINION) Michael Snyder – Global health officials are racing to contain the outbreak of a mysterious new coronavirus before it starts spreading wildly out of control all over the planet. Unfortunately, they may already be too late. The virus has now spread to at least seven other countries outside of China, and a whole lot of people are starting to panic. We are being told that early indications that you may have been infected include “respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties”. But those symptoms could also simply mean that you have caught a common cold or the flu, and so there is going to be a lot of confusion out there.

Mystery Virus In China Is ‘Adapting And Mutating’ And No Known Drug Works Against It

upload_2020-1-22_21-24-57.png

Last edited:
The worst part is that democrats will now spread this virus throughout the US just so they can say ‘Trump lied again!’ and blame it on trump because he said we have it under control and there is nothing to worry about in the US.

The worst part is that democrats will now spread this virus throughout the US just so they can say ‘Trump lied again!’ and blame it on trump because he said we have it under control and there is nothing to worry about in the US.
Weak. You'll probably have to wait until he comments, then re-post.

Trump says he trusts China's Xi on coronavirus and the US has it 'totally under control'
Dude! I stand corrected. Just heard bit about this last night. He has been busy today. All I heard was the 142 tweets about impeachment. I'm behind.

Trump says he trusts China's Xi on coronavirus and the US has it 'totally under control'
Dude! I stand corrected. Just heard bit about this last night. He has been busy today. All I heard was the 142 tweets about impeachment. I'm behind.

so fk off!

so fk off!
Sk m Dk. Don't know what set you off, kid.

We're from the government ... and we're here to keep you safe...

aafff107a957aabe0acaee2e9a036b74.jpg

so fk off!

LOL nothing did Weiner.

Last edited:

so fk off!

nnow that was nasty telling me to do that if u were military my HALO Master would fk u up bhahaahhaahah . read in between those lines OH AND I AM FEMALE DK HEAD =) YOU . just can't tell because SF men always marry those rare breeds of women nbahahahh.

so fk off!

nnow that was nasty telling me to do that if u were military my HALO Master would fk u up bhahaahhaahah . read in between those lines OH AND I AM FEMALE DK HEAD =) YOU . just can't tell because SF men always marry those rare breeds of women nbahahahh.
Oops. Icons keep messing me up. That's TREAD HEAD actually, Your husband would have advised not to become a sudden pop up on the horizon in my AO, as I have been known to engage decisively even on road march, quick to initiate actions on contact, any point past the SP, luckily neither of us injured by friendly fire. My best to you and your HALO Master. Advise anyone same as I uselessly advised my son, leaving for Bragg, never jump out a perfectly good aircraft if it will safely land on it's own and never walk when you can ride. lol

so fk off!

Oops. Icons keep messing me up. That's TREAD HEAD actually, Your husband would have advised not to become a sudden pop up on the horizon in my AO, as I have been known to engage decisively even on road march, quick to initiate actions on contact, any point past the SP, luckily neither of us injured by friendly fire. My best to you and your HALO Master. Advise anyone same as I uselessly advised my son, leaving for Bragg, never jump out a perfectly good aircraft if it will safely land on it's own and never walk when you can ride. lol

Thank you.

Again be super safe out there chit is gonna get nasty..

Forum List

Back