Developing! Trump Arraignment Details: No Handcuffs, No Mugshot, And No Cameras Allowed In Courtroom.

As well as it should be pertaining to this innocent magnificent president. As one commenter puts it, President Trump is experiencing what Christ went through.

FygGbyBXsAE5cUn

I have to say, this takes the cake for cult worship of the savior. This crystalizes what MAGA is all about. It's also why the ideology is doomed. Sane Americans will reject it. Fortunately, we outnumber the kooks.

[yawn] ... y'all Goodie-Two-Shoes haven't spent much time sitting in a court-of-law ... have you? ... the trick is getting some sleep with your eyes open and being quick to recognize your name being called ... Trump's gonna say "not guilty" ... why waste your time watching? ...

I just don't get it. I mean when did it become political advantageous to always play the victim? I mean seriously, who wants their leader to be a "victim"?

I mean at least the dude knew how to deliver a speech, but Hitler exhibits some of the same glaring physical attributes that indicate mental illness that Trump does. However, Hitler also suffered from some medical issues and abused amphetamines.
Not Trump. Biden!
thumbnail_-4938732844872739737_120_313297624756996.jpg

Forum List

Back