Developing: Trump Delegates Blocked From Being Part Of Convention Delegation

I will enjoy watching the collapse of the GOP....that article nailed it. The MILLIONS voting for Trump are NOT automatic locks for voting for the GOP in November. I WILL NOT vote for the GOP candidate unless its Trump.

ONE MORE UPDATE: Just to clarify, nothing that happened today will have any effect on the first or second ballots: the candidates all kept the same number of bound delegates that they had going in. However, starting on the third ballot the at-large delegates will be unbound, which would make no difference if a Trump delegate was genuinely supportive of the candidate. But if he or she was merely obligated to vote Trump, well…

Got that from that clown Erik Ericksons website. GOP won't give up their stranglehold without a fight so just hope Trump wins the needed delegates. If he doesn't because of fraud which is already happening then I hope he runs 3rd party or independent. I hope he puts as much money as he can to destroy the GOP.

ONE MORE UPDATE: Just to clarify, nothing that happened today will have any effect on the first or second ballots: the candidates all kept the same number of bound delegates that they had going in. However, starting on the third ballot the at-large delegates will be unbound, which would make no difference if a Trump delegate was genuinely supportive of the candidate. But if he or she was merely obligated to vote Trump, well…

Got that from that clown Erik Ericksons website. GOP won't give up their stranglehold without a fight so just hope Trump wins the needed delegates. If he doesn't because of fraud which is already happening then I hope he runs 3rd party or independent. I hope he puts as much money as he can to destroy the GOP.

I hope so too.

Trump is beyond popular here. This doesn't make much sense..
Same crap the GOP pulled on Ron Paul in 2012. BIG MISTAKE this time. Trump CAN and WILL run 3rd or independent and hopefully destroy the GOP if they screw him. These delegates ONLY matter if Trump doesn't get the nomination and only then AFTER the first 2 rounds I believe.

Trump, hopefully, will run third party and we can flush his followers out of the GOP system for good.

Forum List

Back