DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

The guy locked himself out of his house and was trying to break in. The cops were called, and they went to investigate it. The guy showed his but instead of reasoning with the cops and tell them it was his house. Then of course obama had to prove how stupid he is. After that he had to embarrass of with a beer summit.

Um. No.

The cops were called and had established his identity as the home owner. Then when he got upset that they were treating him as a criminal BECAUSE he was black, they decided to arrest him for "Contempt of Cop". The higher ups realized what a fuckup this was and let him go immediately, but not before the whole country got to see that this cop acted stupidly.

Trayvon attacked an innocent man. He was in the wrong. No question about it.

Trayvon was walking home and was being stalked by a bully with a gun. Given the fact that Zimmerman has subsequently beaten up two girlfriends and has been in trouble for other things, anyone with a lick of sense could tell you who was in the wrong there.

No, Trayvon was a criminal that attack an innocent man. The men defended himself, and the Trayvon was correctly shot and killed for attacking him.
NOT TRUE ALL ALL and you know it

I say protect federal property...

Otherwise, give them what they voted for, and let them burn it to the ground.

Gestapo tactics. Welcome to the police state.
Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

First of all it was not a legal arrest. I suppose you have heard about reading someone their Miranda rights. There is no evidence they committed any crimes.
Prove that these criminals did have warrants and had done nothing illegal. You should be able to easily do that should t you? Oh, you can’t? No evidence? Sure uneducated dipshit, sure.

Hey stupid!!! It’s up to the COPS to have warrants. It’s up to the STATE to lay criminal charges and to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

No one who is accused is required to “prove their innocence”. The burden is on the state to prove their guilt.
you make trump do it all the time you hypocritical bitch.
THat piece of shit is guilty of breaking every law under the sun ad you know it you just dont care

fuck that I'm going to watch him bitch slap the rioters destroying the country.

Right before he loses in a landslide...

You really think secret police snatching people off the street is going to endear him to anyone?
how is it secret when everyone knows about it ???
hahhahahahahahahahah
they dont tell you who they are!!!!!!!!!!
but everyone knows about it---hahahhahaha--DHS!!
...???!!!! you must be joking--that's why I laugh

Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

That’s not what these people were doing when they were kidnapped by the gestapo.

The REAL looting you should be worried about are the billions Trump and Mnuchin are shovelling out the door to billionaires.

I bet when we get the full story, the people grabbed have been formally charged with serious crimes. That they might have been grabbed later, does not mean the arrest is not proper.
I bet we never get the full story. Constitutional violations like that will be covered up as well as possible.

What do you want to bet?
Figure of speech. I have enough excitement in my life not to need silly unenforceable internet bets.

I wouldn't trust you to be honest about it anyways.

ANyhow, we will get the full story soon enough.
Lol! You wouldn't trust me?

I'm not the fuckin' tRumpling here, Son. You are.

Trump supporters are the good guys.

You hysterical lefties are the bad guys, the assholes, the wace baiters.

You know that. Don't play silly games with me.

YOu are certainly dishonest liars. You lie all the time.

Trump supporters are the bad guys. They are jack booted Nazi thugs. Portland proved that. You people are so dishonest that you even lie when Trump says it.

Nazis are defined by mass genocide. In Portland, Trump has used Federal agents to protect Federal building from violent mobs after the mayor ordered the cops to stand down.

That you conflate those two actions, is you disrespecting the victims of genocide and using them for partisan gain.

You are the scum of the Earth and you are the bad guys.

First of all it was not a legal arrest. I suppose you have heard about reading someone their Miranda rights. There is no evidence they committed any crimes.
Prove that these criminals did have warrants and had done nothing illegal. You should be able to easily do that should t you? Oh, you can’t? No evidence? Sure uneducated dipshit, sure.

Hey stupid!!! It’s up to the COPS to have warrants. It’s up to the STATE to lay criminal charges and to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

No one who is accused is required to “prove their innocence”. The burden is on the state to prove their guilt.

Trump commits crimes in the open with the whole world watching and you deny the evidence with your own eyes and ears.

That’s not what these people were doing when they were kidnapped by the gestapo.

The REAL looting you should be worried about are the billions Trump and Mnuchin are shovelling out the door to billionaires.

I bet when we get the full story, the people grabbed have been formally charged with serious crimes. That they might have been grabbed later, does not mean the arrest is not proper.
I bet we never get the full story. Constitutional violations like that will be covered up as well as possible.

What do you want to bet?
Figure of speech. I have enough excitement in my life not to need silly unenforceable internet bets.

I wouldn't trust you to be honest about it anyways.

ANyhow, we will get the full story soon enough.
Lol! You wouldn't trust me?

I'm not the fuckin' tRumpling here, Son. You are.

Trump supporters are the good guys.

You hysterical lefties are the bad guys, the assholes, the wace baiters.

You know that. Don't play silly games with me.

YOu are certainly dishonest liars. You lie all the time.

Trump supporters are the bad guys. They are jack booted Nazi thugs. Portland proved that. You people are so dishonest that you even lie when Trump says it.

Nazis are defined by mass genocide. In Portland, Trump has used Federal agents to protect Federal building from violent mobs after the mayor ordered the cops to stand down.

That you conflate those two actions, is you disrespecting the victims of genocide and using them for partisan gain.

You are the scum of the Earth and you are the bad guys.

NAZIS are NOT defined by mass genocide. They’re defined by their belief in white supremacy, and their brutal suppression of non-white, non-Protestant, minorities.

NAZI’s grabbed “undesirables” off the street, beat them publically, or simply “disappeared” them.

Trump’s stormtroopers were “disappearing” people. Showing them that they could do anything to them and no one would ever know. This was to frighten and intimidate the protestors.

Fear and intimidation is how authoritarians rule. The USA is now official a banana republic and you’re cheering this.

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...

Jack booted federal thugs are attacking American cities. This is a invasion.
FUCK the radical left.

Y'all made your choices so don't start crying about the consequences now.

No...the gestapo tactics are what obama did to General Flynn and the other Trump associates.....using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on them and as we saw in the FBI notes, knowing that Flynn was innocent, going after him anyway....those are gestapo tactics..using the IRS to deny conservative groups their tax free status before an election is gestapo tactics....

Arresting violent rioters, who are attacking a federal building is called enforcing the law.
Well that's a lie. Too much Faux Newz rots yer brain.

FREEDUMB!!
Just think Obama started these tactics.
Another lie.
View attachment 364701
The lie is, he was a good president.

Big fckn eared fag.

At least his big ears had a use for something... demoquack so called males know
Please, leave the greatest president in modern times out of your homoerotic fantasies.

Go fck yerself, Creepitorious.

The mullato was and is a scam. Disaster at economics, foreign affairs and set race relations back 50 years

Yer a fckn nuthin, shit for brains. Cease thinking yer anything more
Problem with these Trump thugs, is they can't prove anything. They are driven by hate, lies, emotions, and ignorance. They are so pitiful.
And dumb as rocks, too.
I mean seriously. They couldn't shit out the truth or a fact if they had to. All they do on here is rant and show just how ignorant and hateful they are. This country is totally screwed with this amount of ignorance and hate.
Maybe you will reread that post in a couple of years, and realize how wrong you are.
With unfettered dominance over this debate, minus any factual evidence produced by the Right, other than what their magical thinking tells them to believe, you could carve my quotes in stone, and historians will never lay a blemish on it. The Right has been absent of facts, documents, education, honesty, etc. for many decades now. They are a montage of individualistic criminals, racists, homophobes, imperialists, false Christians, self serving bigots, you name it.

No, I'm not wrong. Because my comments, facts, and honesty, always win out with the absence of any challenge.
Blm is your new kkk. Prove me wrong.

When you make a statement, it’s up to YOU to prove your point.

NAZIS are NOT defined by mass genocide. They’re defined by their belief in white supremacy, and their brutal suppression of non-white, non-Protestant, minorities.

They did not believe in WS. They believe in a Master Race, that few whites were part of. It is hard to credit that you do not know this.

Are you really this ignorant, or are just lying, using the deaths of millions for partisan gain?

NAZI’s grabbed “undesirables” off the street, beat them publically, or simply “disappeared” them.

True. But that was the least of their crimes and plenty of people have done that, but not put millions of people in ovens. Smearing those people with the slur "nazis" is completely indefensible. AND undermines the taboo of being an actual nazis. Someday, real nazis will be able to get a pass, because people like you, have overused the term.

Trump’s stormtroopers were “disappearing” people. Showing them that they could do anything to them and no one would ever know. This was to frighten and intimidate the protestors.

That is your claim. Now, back it up. Or shut up.

Fear and intimidation is how authoritarians rule. The USA is now official a banana republic and you’re cheering this.

THe mayor ordered the cops to stand down and let the mob rule the streets.

HE even tried ordering the federal agents to not use force to defend themselves, not that he had that authority, nor that they listened.

The Feds normally don't have to do public order like that. I don't know which laws or rules they are using to operate under.

This is looking more and more like Open Insurrection to me. The Government gets a lot of power under such as situation.

You might want to read up on what Lincoln did when it happened to him.

The guy locked himself out of his house and was trying to break in. The cops were called, and they went to investigate it. The guy showed his but instead of reasoning with the cops and tell them it was his house. Then of course obama had to prove how stupid he is. After that he had to embarrass of with a beer summit.

Um. No.

The cops were called and had established his identity as the home owner. Then when he got upset that they were treating him as a criminal BECAUSE he was black, they decided to arrest him for "Contempt of Cop". The higher ups realized what a fuckup this was and let him go immediately, but not before the whole country got to see that this cop acted stupidly.

Trayvon was walking home and was being stalked by a bully with a gun. Given the fact that Zimmerman has subsequently beaten up two girlfriends and has been in trouble for other things, anyone with a lick of sense could tell you who was in the wrong there.
Lol, go ahead and rewrite history. He was a black professor with a chip on his soldier, and the beer summit was a laughing stock for the world.

The black is ALWAYS wrong. Trayvon Martin was a kid being stalked by a guy who had been told by the police dispatcher to stay in his car. Zimmerman got away with murder.
Trayvon was a homophobe thug, which was proven in court.

Lol, he also said the cops that tried to protect his racist ass friends house. Acted stupidly, which ended in a world wide embarrassment. Called a beer summit. Oh and his son treyvon, was considered in the wrong. By his own justice department. But i don't expect a dumbass like yourself to know that. Please spit the left over Michelle's spittle out of your throat!

Uh, nobody considered Trayvon in the wrong. They just found that there was no Federal Case to be made against Zimmerman, which there wasn't. We probably need stronger civil rights laws to prosecute racist murderers. Don't worry, we'll get those, too.

Oh, the Cops in Cambridge DID act stupidly.

HE DID NO SUCH THING LIAR

What did he do to wind up dead?

Lol, he also said the cops that tried to protect his racist ass friends house. Acted stupidly, which ended in a world wide embarrassment. Called a beer summit. Oh and his son treyvon, was considered in the wrong. By his own justice department. But i don't expect a dumbass like yourself to know that. Please spit the left over Michelle's spittle out of your throat!

Uh, nobody considered Trayvon in the wrong. They just found that there was no Federal Case to be made against Zimmerman, which there wasn't. We probably need stronger civil rights laws to prosecute racist murderers. Don't worry, we'll get those, too.

Oh, the Cops in Cambridge DID act stupidly.

HE DID NO SUCH THING LIAR

No, what I have is the facts. We know that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. That's not debated. That's established fact.

We know Zimmerman shot Trayvon, after he was being attacked on the sidewalk.

Again, that's not even debated. We know that happened. We have the blood on the sidewalk from Zimmerman's head, and we have the cuts on his head.

Zimmerman shot Trayvon in self defense.

You denying that, just makes you wrong. You are allowed to be wrong, but don't sit there and claim I lied, when we have the evidence to support our position, and you don't.

That just makes you the liar.

Lol, I think you diaper needs to be changed. This lawlessness has been going on for month's and the democrats in charge did nothing. Once again Trump is cleaning up your mess.
he has no right too !!!!!!!states rights remember repubs used to be big on that
So you agree Minnesota should get no federal funding to rebuild after the riots?

The point is they aren't "arresting" people, mearly detaining them. An arrest is you identify who you are, read them their rights and let them know what they are being accused of.

This is an intimidation tactic, and it's backfiring.
Not to anyone who wants this shit to stop. and when they throw bricks at others and go out Rioting how is that legal?

do illegal shit, bad shit NEEDS to happen to you. stop being a terminal victim.
Without the governor asking them to be there they are illegal military police on our streets and noone should support that
gov can go fuck himself if he won't stop the violence.

th

Lol, I think you diaper needs to be changed. This lawlessness has been going on for month's and the democrats in charge did nothing. Once again Trump is cleaning up your mess.
he has no right too !!!!!!!states rights remember repubs used to be big on that
They are attacking federal buildings.

Fuck em.

THat piece of shit is guilty of breaking every law under the sun ad you know it you just dont care
Oh stop making shit up to cry about. go be a baby back bitch on someone else's dime.

Jack booted federal thugs are attacking American cities. This is a invasion.
Dont vandalize federal property’s and you won’t get arrested. Simple.

Forum List

Back