DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

Gestapo tactics. Welcome to the police state.
Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

First of all it was not a legal arrest. I suppose you have heard about reading someone their Miranda rights. There is no evidence they committed any crimes.
Prove that these criminals did have warrants and had done nothing illegal. You should be able to easily do that should t you? Oh, you can’t? No evidence? Sure uneducated dipshit, sure.

Hey stupid!!! It’s up to the COPS to have warrants. It’s up to the STATE to lay criminal charges and to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

No one who is accused is required to “prove their innocence”. The burden is on the state to prove their guilt.
you make trump do it all the time you hypocritical bitch.

Trump commits crimes in the open with the whole world watching and you deny the evidence with your own eyes and ears.
cite the crime exactly or shut the fuck up.

When a person is arrested. Explain to me the process that has to take place. I mean we do not just grab a guy and hold him indefinitely do we?
sure we do. depends on the crime. again, it seems you're unfamiliar with the laws of our country.

The person is notified of why they are being arrested. There are reports written. The Accused is told what the charges are as he is booked. None of that is happening.

But let’s discuss authority of LEO’s. Punching a random idiot on the street might be assault. Probably a misdemeanor. If it is a cop it is a Felony. However the cop must be identified. They must announce Federal Agent. U. S. Marshals. Sheriffs Department. Something to identify themselves. Or be in a uniform with identification on it.

In fact if there is a question if the officers identified themselves during a warrant they can’t charge the person inside for killing a cop. Even in Texas. You can’t just assume the person is a cop.

Now an undercover officer does not need to identify himself. But camouflage wearing people are hardly undercover are they? Not when they are snatching people off the street.

Now take a minute. When the Chicago PD was exposed using a warehouse to hold people without charges and access to a lawyer that according to the DOJ was unconstitutional. The Chicago PD was breaking the law. But when the Feds do it I am the one who is wrong when I object.

Now everyone on this board is already well aware that you know nothing of law. Your many posts arguing the McMichaels were in the right demonstrated that beyond any doubt. I tried in vain to explain the laws to you at that time and you refused to even consider that you were wrong even when the evidence mounted against them.

So you can imagine my amusement as you now demand to know what the laws are in this nation. Let me ask this. What does the Bill of Rights protect? The cops ability to get baddies? Or the rights of the citizens?

You realize the only thing we have to base all of these accusations on is the word of the thugs.

We have video where the camouflage wearing individuals refuse to identify themselves by even stating the department they work for. Now that would normally be considered supporting evidence. What do you call it? They do not say Federal Agent when grabbing the guy. Tell me why the individuals standing around would be wrong if they shot these unidentifiable individuals who are grabbing people.

When a person is arrested. Explain to me the process that has to take place. I mean we do not just grab a guy and hold him indefinitely do we?
sure we do. depends on the crime. again, it seems you're unfamiliar with the laws of our country.

The person is notified of why they are being arrested. There are reports written. The Accused is told what the charges are as he is booked. None of that is happening.

But let’s discuss authority of LEO’s. Punching a random idiot on the street might be assault. Probably a misdemeanor. If it is a cop it is a Felony. However the cop must be identified. They must announce Federal Agent. U. S. Marshals. Sheriffs Department. Something to identify themselves. Or be in a uniform with identification on it.

In fact if there is a question if the officers identified themselves during a warrant they can’t charge the person inside for killing a cop. Even in Texas. You can’t just assume the person is a cop.

Now an undercover officer does not need to identify himself. But camouflage wearing people are hardly undercover are they? Not when they are snatching people off the street.

Now take a minute. When the Chicago PD was exposed using a warehouse to hold people without charges and access to a lawyer that according to the DOJ was unconstitutional. The Chicago PD was breaking the law. But when the Feds do it I am the one who is wrong when I object.

Now everyone on this board is already well aware that you know nothing of law. Your many posts arguing the McMichaels were in the right demonstrated that beyond any doubt. I tried in vain to explain the laws to you at that time and you refused to even consider that you were wrong even when the evidence mounted against them.

So you can imagine my amusement as you now demand to know what the laws are in this nation. Let me ask this. What does the Bill of Rights protect? The cops ability to get baddies? Or the rights of the citizens?

You realize the only thing we have to base all of these accusations on is the word of the thugs.

We have video where the camouflage wearing individuals refuse to identify themselves by even stating the department they work for. Now that would normally be considered supporting evidence. What do you call it? They do not say Federal Agent when grabbing the guy. Tell me why the individuals standing around would be wrong if they shot these unidentifiable individuals who are grabbing people.

Where is the video you claim to show this?

Looked too bring did not read.
???????????

WTF does that say?

Where is the video you claim to show this?

Here. Read and weep.

who gives a fuck. ANTIFA ALWAYS has cameras in tow to take whatever they want and edit it. when i see expensive movie cameras up on a gimble then i know someone is expecting to create their own narrative.

Looked too bring did not read.
???????????

WTF does that say?
Boring
Sawry.

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...

so you think rounding people up off the streets......NO TRIAL....and...?

killing them?
putting them in cages?
putting them in concentration camps?

does NOT make you a nazi?

killing them?
putting them in cages?

nope.

it makes me respect the rule of law we have here.

so go fuck yourself with the bullshit comparisons.

killing them?
putting them in cages?

We are at war.

killing them?
putting them in cages?

you are aware none of that happened and all those that were arrested were released???

Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

That’s not what these people were doing when they were kidnapped by the gestapo.

The REAL looting you should be worried about are the billions Trump and Mnuchin are shovelling out the door to billionaires.

I bet when we get the full story, the people grabbed have been formally charged with serious crimes. That they might have been grabbed later, does not mean the arrest is not proper.
I bet we never get the full story. Constitutional violations like that will be covered up as well as possible.

What do you want to bet?
Figure of speech. I have enough excitement in my life not to need silly unenforceable internet bets.

I wouldn't trust you to be honest about it anyways.

ANyhow, we will get the full story soon enough.
Lol! You wouldn't trust me?

I'm not the fuckin' tRumpling here, Son. You are.

Trump supporters are the good guys.

You hysterical lefties are the bad guys, the assholes, the wace baiters.

You know that. Don't play silly games with me.

YOu are certainly dishonest liars. You lie all the time.

Trump supporters are the bad guys. They are jack booted Nazi thugs. Portland proved that. You people are so dishonest that you even lie when Trump says it.

Nazis are defined by mass genocide. In Portland, Trump has used Federal agents to protect Federal building from violent mobs after the mayor ordered the cops to stand down.

That you conflate those two actions, is you disrespecting the victims of genocide and using them for partisan gain.

You are the scum of the Earth and you are the bad guys.

That is not the only thing the Nazis did. Yhe Gestapo also picked up people off the street and dragged them away. In Portland, people were attacked by unkown people and dragged away into a unmarked van. Very Gestapo like. The police are supposed to identify themselves and read a suspect their rights. These thugs did not. Nazi still applies Nazi.

killing them?
putting them in cages?

you are aware none of that happened and all those that were arrested were released???
since when has anyone on the left given a fuck about the truth lately? anyone supporting this anarchy is simply telling the world who they really are despite whatever they say to try and hide behind.

That’s not what these people were doing when they were kidnapped by the gestapo.

The REAL looting you should be worried about are the billions Trump and Mnuchin are shovelling out the door to billionaires.

I bet when we get the full story, the people grabbed have been formally charged with serious crimes. That they might have been grabbed later, does not mean the arrest is not proper.
I bet we never get the full story. Constitutional violations like that will be covered up as well as possible.

What do you want to bet?
Figure of speech. I have enough excitement in my life not to need silly unenforceable internet bets.

Trump supporters are the bad guys. They are jack booted Nazi thugs. Portland proved that. You people are so dishonest that you even lie when Trump says it.

Nazis are defined by mass genocide. In Portland, Trump has used Federal agents to protect Federal building from violent mobs after the mayor ordered the cops to stand down.

That you conflate those two actions, is you disrespecting the victims of genocide and using them for partisan gain.

That is not the only thing the Nazis did. Yhe Gestapo also picked up people off the street and dragged them away. In Portland, people were attacked by unkown people and dragged away into a unmarked van. Very Gestapo like. The police are supposed to identify themselves and read a suspect their rights. These thugs did not. Nazi still applies Nazi.
but they did ID themselves and NO they dont need to read them their rights,,,

you should learn the law before you speak on it,,,

killing them?
putting them in cages?

since when has anyone on the left given a fuck about the truth lately? anyone supporting this anarchy is simply telling the world who they really are despite whatever they say to try and hide behind.
agree,,,
but they are not anarchists they are revolutionary communist,,,
theres a big difference,,,

Jack booted federal thugs are attacking American cities. This is a invasion.
Dont vandalize federal property’s and you won’t get arrested. Simple.

Bullshit. There is no evidence they did. They were not arrested. They were simply dragged away. There was a massive disregard for civil rights by these jack booted thugs. The US Attorney has asked for the DHS IG to look into this.

Bullshit. There is no evidence they did. They were not arrested. They were simply dragged away. There was a massive disregard for civil rights by these jack booted thugs. The US Attorney has asked for the DHS IG to look into this.
theres video of them doing it yu ignorant twit,,,,

show me the REAL stories where they are carrying away "innocent" people just standing around minding their own business.

you talk a LOT OF SHIT but you never verify anything.

god damn fucknuggets.

What do you want to bet?

but they did ID themselves and NO they dont need to read them their rights,,,

you should learn the law before you speak on it,,,

They did not. They were dressed in paramilitary gear and just dragged people away. The US Attorney has asked the DHS IG to investigate. Their civil rights were clearly violated.

Forum List

Back