DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

So the actions of tin pot dictatorships are fine so long as they go after people you don’t like. Quick question, and only one question. What happens when they come after you?
so you think we have no constitution or laws? just curious your position on our laws.

So the actions of tin pot dictatorships are fine so long as they go after people you don’t like. Quick question, and only one question. What happens when they come after you?
so you think we have no constitution or laws? just curious your position on our laws.

When a person is arrested. Explain to me the process that has to take place. I mean we do not just grab a guy and hold him indefinitely do we?

When a person is arrested. Explain to me the process that has to take place. I mean we do not just grab a guy and hold him indefinitely do we?
sure we do. depends on the crime. again, it seems you're unfamiliar with the laws of our country.

sure we do. depends on the crime. again, it seems you're unfamiliar with the laws of our country.

The person is notified of why they are being arrested. There are reports written. The Accused is told what the charges are as he is booked. None of that is happening.

But let’s discuss authority of LEO’s. Punching a random idiot on the street might be assault. Probably a misdemeanor. If it is a cop it is a Felony. However the cop must be identified. They must announce Federal Agent. U. S. Marshals. Sheriffs Department. Something to identify themselves. Or be in a uniform with identification on it.

In fact if there is a question if the officers identified themselves during a warrant they can’t charge the person inside for killing a cop. Even in Texas. You can’t just assume the person is a cop.

Now an undercover officer does not need to identify himself. But camouflage wearing people are hardly undercover are they? Not when they are snatching people off the street.

Now take a minute. When the Chicago PD was exposed using a warehouse to hold people without charges and access to a lawyer that according to the DOJ was unconstitutional. The Chicago PD was breaking the law. But when the Feds do it I am the one who is wrong when I object.

Now everyone on this board is already well aware that you know nothing of law. Your many posts arguing the McMichaels were in the right demonstrated that beyond any doubt. I tried in vain to explain the laws to you at that time and you refused to even consider that you were wrong even when the evidence mounted against them.

So you can imagine my amusement as you now demand to know what the laws are in this nation. Let me ask this. What does the Bill of Rights protect? The cops ability to get baddies? Or the rights of the citizens?

The person is notified of why they are being arrested. There are reports written. The Accused is told what the charges are as he is booked. None of that is happening.

But let’s discuss authority of LEO’s. Punching a random idiot on the street might be assault. Probably a misdemeanor. If it is a cop it is a Felony. However the cop must be identified. They must announce Federal Agent. U. S. Marshals. Sheriffs Department. Something to identify themselves. Or be in a uniform with identification on it.

In fact if there is a question if the officers identified themselves during a warrant they can’t charge the person inside for killing a cop. Even in Texas. You can’t just assume the person is a cop.

Now an undercover officer does not need to identify himself. But camouflage wearing people are hardly undercover are they? Not when they are snatching people off the street.

Now take a minute. When the Chicago PD was exposed using a warehouse to hold people without charges and access to a lawyer that according to the DOJ was unconstitutional. The Chicago PD was breaking the law. But when the Feds do it I am the one who is wrong when I object.

Now everyone on this board is already well aware that you know nothing of law. Your many posts arguing the McMichaels were in the right demonstrated that beyond any doubt. I tried in vain to explain the laws to you at that time and you refused to even consider that you were wrong even when the evidence mounted against them.

So you can imagine my amusement as you now demand to know what the laws are in this nation. Let me ask this. What does the Bill of Rights protect? The cops ability to get baddies? Or the rights of the citizens?

You realize the only thing we have to base all of these accusations on is the word of the thugs.

You realize the only thing we have to base all of these accusations on is the word of the thugs.

We have video where the camouflage wearing individuals refuse to identify themselves by even stating the department they work for. Now that would normally be considered supporting evidence. What do you call it? They do not say Federal Agent when grabbing the guy. Tell me why the individuals standing around would be wrong if they shot these unidentifiable individuals who are grabbing people.

Looked too bring did not read.

Yea not like having a leader say people do what they do as they rear down the county.

ya fuck.

The guy who b is “tearing down the country” is the clown in the White House, trying to b put the Constitution through the shredder.

The real looters are Mnuchin and the Trump cried stuffing billions of Treasury dollars in their pockets.

You are fake Canadian News.

Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

The point is they aren't "arresting" people, mearly detaining them. An arrest is you identify who you are, read them their rights and let them know what they are being accused of.

This is an intimidation tactic, and it's backfiring.

Somewhat agree -
It would be a more affective deterrent if they shot them in the head and dumped them back on the street.

Not to anyone who wants this shit to stop. and when they throw bricks at others and go out Rioting how is that legal?

do illegal shit, bad shit NEEDS to happen to you. stop being a terminal victim.

Bad shit was happening. Cops were murdering people in the street. You really think that the way to stop people from protesting abuse by police is to have more egregious police abuse?

This is a plan by you?

Here's how you stop the rioting. You make a serious effort to address their concerns.

Cops were not doing that -
God you are fucking ignorant.

fuck that I'm going to watch him bitch slap the rioters destroying the country.

Right before he loses in a landslide...

You really think secret police snatching people off the street is going to endear him to anyone?

Yes
You are in a very small minority in real life.
You are safe on social media - Twitter and the others do not reflect real life.

Yea not like having a leader say people do what they do as they rear down the county.

ya fuck.

The guy who b is “tearing down the country” is the clown in the White House, trying to b put the Constitution through the shredder.

The real looters are Mnuchin and the Trump cried stuffing billions of Treasury dollars in their pockets.

You are fake Canadian News.
just another moistened bint in the world screaming how unfair things are yet she knows she's full of shit and just likes to make blind accusations.

you do not have the right to destroy government and public property and not be responsible for it in the end.

i don't give a fuck about all your soft-spoken terms on the radical rioters and hard terms on the gov. you are trying to sell a decaying turd and ain't NO ONE buying at this point. when the violence started and tearing down our monuments started all the good will to your views ended when the left chose to be violent as a means to an end.

in effect they declared war on our gov. great. then how fucking hypocritical is it to demand the very rights are you abusing and taking away from others JUST FOR YOURSELF?

in short - fuck that. the left got violent, so no tears will be shed as they get what comes when you do that.

Conservative website Hot Air which was founded by Michelle Malkin, seems to think that this is outrageous.

Think about it, the actions cheered by the Radicals on this site are the same kinds of actions that we denounced from Tin Pot Dictatorships.

Then the city of Portland needs to step up and protect their citizens from the rioters. If the protest peacefully, no problems, however when you use intimidation, violence and damaging others property, then the city owes it to their citizens to break up the riots. Since Portland is incapable of handling rioters, then what is the option?

Who are they holding? What I have read is they are detained, and either charged or released. The rioting needs to end, however I think the Feds need to protect federal property only. Let Portland police tangle with the rioters. Something has to happen to maintain order and it is not, the city of Portland is no different than Seattle in that regard.

I am also tired of people calling the rioting "peaceful protests", the rioting is seriously undermining BLM and their message.

Letting people riot is not the answer.

Conservative website Hot Air which was founded by Michelle Malkin, seems to think that this is outrageous.

Think about it, the actions cheered by the Radicals on this site are the same kinds of actions that we denounced from Tin Pot Dictatorships.

Then the city of Portland needs to step up and protect their citizens from the rioters. If the protest peacefully, no problems, however when you use intimidation, violence and damaging others property, then the city owes it to their citizens to break up the riots. Since Portland is incapable of handling rioters, then what is the option?
bunch of fucking assholes are still trying to sell their PEACEFUL PROTEST bullshit and no one - NO ONE - is buying into that turdfarm these days.

the left has pretty much caused anarchy in the streets between BLM, protests, and then just encouraging people to act the fool because they're bullshit and rhetoric has handicapped our police.

all this BUT WE FEELZ it is bullshit. they're about to feel some feet up their collective asses.

Forum List

Back