DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

So,
Gestapo tactics. Welcome to the police state.
Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

First of all it was not a legal arrest. I suppose you have heard about reading someone their Miranda rights. There is no evidence they committed any crimes.
Prove that these criminals did have warrants and had done nothing illegal. You should be able to easily do that should t you? Oh, you can’t? No evidence? Sure uneducated dipshit, sure.

Hey stupid!!! It’s up to the COPS to have warrants. It’s up to the STATE to lay criminal charges and to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

No one who is accused is required to “prove their innocence”. The burden is on the state to prove their guilt.

Not true, ask Kavanaugh.
Well that's a lie.

Nope, absolutely true. Accusations with NO proof, zero. You had him "convicted" and unworthy of the Supreme Court.
So, then he's in jail and not on the supreme court?

Awesome!!!

Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

First of all it was not a legal arrest. I suppose you have heard about reading someone their Miranda rights. There is no evidence they committed any crimes.
Prove that these criminals did have warrants and had done nothing illegal. You should be able to easily do that should t you? Oh, you can’t? No evidence? Sure uneducated dipshit, sure.

Hey stupid!!! It’s up to the COPS to have warrants. It’s up to the STATE to lay criminal charges and to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

No one who is accused is required to “prove their innocence”. The burden is on the state to prove their guilt.

Not true, ask Kavanaugh.

I must have missed the part where Kavenaugh was arrested, tried and found guilty, and deemed unfit to sit on the Supreme Court.

I can’t help but wonder what would have happened if the FBI had talked to the more than a half dozen people who had publicly offered to testify, but were never called.

Last but not least was his while wounded animal performance snarling at the Democrats and ass kissing the Republicans. Such partisan displays are completely unbefitting a candidate for the Supreme Court, where a cool head and a lack of partisanship should be the first qualifications.

I rest my case.
You're kidding, right? She just shredded your case.

That’s not what these people were doing when they were kidnapped by the gestapo.

The REAL looting you should be worried about are the billions Trump and Mnuchin are shovelling out the door to billionaires.

I bet when we get the full story, the people grabbed have been formally charged with serious crimes. That they might have been grabbed later, does not mean the arrest is not proper.
I bet we never get the full story. Constitutional violations like that will be covered up as well as possible.

What do you want to bet?
Figure of speech. I have enough excitement in my life not to need silly unenforceable internet bets.

I wouldn't trust you to be honest about it anyways.

ANyhow, we will get the full story soon enough.
Lol! You wouldn't trust me?

I'm not the fuckin' tRumpling here, Son. You are.

Trump supporters are the good guys.

You hysterical lefties are the bad guys, the assholes, the wace baiters.

You know that. Don't play silly games with me.

YOu are certainly dishonest liars. You lie all the time.

Trump supporters are the bad guys. They are jack booted Nazi thugs. Portland proved that. You people are so dishonest that you even lie when Trump says it.

Lol, I only say it's a lie because it is. This isn't brain surgery, kid.
How many normal thinking Americans believe your delusional Alt Left Reality?

LOL ...

Let me rephrase that ....

Because I am sure you think all your psycho Leftist friends who agree with your psychosis are "normal thinking Americans" ....

Let's put it this way ...

How many of your irrelevant psycho Leftist friends do you think will make a real difference in November's election?

My prediction is ...

Most of them will forget to take their meds and stay home and not even vote .....

you make trump do it all the time you hypocritical bitch.
When has tRump ever proved his innocence?

That may be the stupidest thing you've posted all day, and you've posted so doozies.

That’s not what these people were doing when they were kidnapped by the gestapo.

The REAL looting you should be worried about are the billions Trump and Mnuchin are shovelling out the door to billionaires.
You need to get educated Karen. You commit a crime you get arrested whether the police find you then or days later. Kidnapped? Overreact and deflect much?
These people have zero authority over the protesters. These Trump thugs with weapons are committing crimes. That's the education you need.
You have zero clue moron. Police have no authority? And can’t use unmarked cars? Yeah, you are dumber than what my dog left in the yard earlier. Maybe a rioter with a 2x4 can give you a lesson in reality.
They aren't police, and the city has given them no authority to be there. Oregon Gov. Kate Brown Says President Trump Is Invading Portland as an Election Stunt

Too bad she can’t do anything about it. She has ZERO say to anybody who cares. The public is sick of her bullshit and they want law and order restored. Maybe Trump supporters SHOULD make her life hell the way she has allowed her rioter pals to do to everybody else.
The only law and order needing restoring is Trump's thugery with these unauthorized douche bags pretending to be the law. .
So DHS and the US Marshals are “pretending” to be the law? Another fail. Keep trying, you’ll never be right, but the left will reward you anyway for your lies.

They are pretending to be the law. Officers of the law are required to identify themselves and read them their Miranda rights. These people were dressed in paramilitary outfits which indicates they wanted to start trouble. They snatched people ofrf of the streets and dragged them into a unmarked car. That is more like kidnapping. The law does not break the law.

you make trump do it all the time you hypocritical bitch.
When has tRump ever proved his innocence?

That may be the stupidest thing you've posted all day, and you've posted so doozies.
I never said he did, did I?

God damn you just make shit up to rag on.

The point is they aren't "arresting" people, mearly detaining them. An arrest is you identify who you are, read them their rights and let them know what they are being accused of.

This is an intimidation tactic, and it's backfiring.
Not to anyone who wants this shit to stop. and when they throw bricks at others and go out Rioting how is that legal?

do illegal shit, bad shit NEEDS to happen to you. stop being a terminal victim.
Without the governor asking them to be there they are illegal military police on our streets and noone should support that

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...
Lol, I think you diaper needs to be changed. This lawlessness has been going on for month's and the democrats in charge did nothing. Once again Trump is cleaning up your mess.
he has no right too !!!!!!!states rights remember repubs used to be big on that

id be ok with a remote island, base infrastructure and drop 'em off with enough to live on for a year.

there. y'all do what you want but you're never leaving the island.
Since Antifa wants to be autonomous, I think we should give them their own island, and their INDEPENDENCE!!!

Then let them know that they can't come back into the US without a visa (government approval), or have any trade with the US without a trade deal....

What the hell would they produce other than hate and discontent?
Who cares. They'd be on their own island away from us.
Because your fucking scared snowflake pissing yourself in a corner as u type? Loser

No...the gestapo tactics are what obama did to General Flynn and the other Trump associates.....using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on them and as we saw in the FBI notes, knowing that Flynn was innocent, going after him anyway....those are gestapo tactics..using the IRS to deny conservative groups their tax free status before an election is gestapo tactics....

Arresting violent rioters, who are attacking a federal building is called enforcing the law.
Well that's a lie. Too much Faux Newz rots yer brain.

FREEDUMB!!
Just think Obama started these tactics.
Another lie.
View attachment 364701
The lie is, he was a good president.

Big fckn eared fag.

At least his big ears had a use for something... demoquack so called males know
Please, leave the greatest president in modern times out of your homoerotic fantasies.
Greatest president, lol. Carter will die a happy man knowing he isn't the worst president ever.
Fur sure.

tRump's got that shit locked up!

He'll hold that title as long as there is a United States.
hes destroying the united states as you type

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...

Jack booted federal thugs are attacking American cities. This is a invasion.
FUCK the radical left.

Y'all made your choices so don't start crying about the consequences now.
Fuck you more grandpa fascist dougebag!!!!!!!

No...the gestapo tactics are what obama did to General Flynn and the other Trump associates.....using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on them and as we saw in the FBI notes, knowing that Flynn was innocent, going after him anyway....those are gestapo tactics..using the IRS to deny conservative groups their tax free status before an election is gestapo tactics....

Arresting violent rioters, who are attacking a federal building is called enforcing the law.
Well that's a lie. Too much Faux Newz rots yer brain.

FREEDUMB!!
Just think Obama started these tactics.
Another lie.
View attachment 364701
The lie is, he was a good president.

Big fckn eared fag.

At least his big ears had a use for something... demoquack so called males know
Please, leave the greatest president in modern times out of your homoerotic fantasies.

Go fck yerself, Creepitorious.

The mullato was and is a scam. Disaster at economics, foreign affairs and set race relations back 50 years

Yer a fckn nuthin, shit for brains. Cease thinking yer anything more
Problem with these Trump thugs, is they can't prove anything. They are driven by hate, lies, emotions, and ignorance. They are so pitiful.
And dumb as rocks, too.
I mean seriously. They couldn't shit out the truth or a fact if they had to. All they do on here is rant and show just how ignorant and hateful they are. This country is totally screwed with this amount of ignorance and hate.
Maybe you will reread that post in a couple of years, and realize how wrong you are.
With unfettered dominance over this debate, minus any factual evidence produced by the Right, other than what their magical thinking tells them to believe, you could carve my quotes in stone, and historians will never lay a blemish on it. The Right has been absent of facts, documents, education, honesty, etc. for many decades now. They are a montage of individualistic criminals, racists, homophobes, imperialists, false Christians, self serving bigots, you name it.

No, I'm not wrong. Because my comments, facts, and honesty, always win out with the absence of any challenge.

^^^:rolleyes-41:

View attachment 364849
See what I mean folks.

oh......more blah blah blah

see what i mean ????

You need to get educated Karen. You commit a crime you get arrested whether the police find you then or days later. Kidnapped? Overreact and deflect much?
These people have zero authority over the protesters. These Trump thugs with weapons are committing crimes. That's the education you need.
You have zero clue moron. Police have no authority? And can’t use unmarked cars? Yeah, you are dumber than what my dog left in the yard earlier. Maybe a rioter with a 2x4 can give you a lesson in reality.
They aren't police, and the city has given them no authority to be there. Oregon Gov. Kate Brown Says President Trump Is Invading Portland as an Election Stunt

Too bad she can’t do anything about it. She has ZERO say to anybody who cares. The public is sick of her bullshit and they want law and order restored. Maybe Trump supporters SHOULD make her life hell the way she has allowed her rioter pals to do to everybody else.
yes she does idiot shes the Governor assface STATES RIGHTS!!!!!

Lol, he also said the cops that tried to protect his racist ass friends house. Acted stupidly, which ended in a world wide embarrassment. Called a beer summit. Oh and his son treyvon, was considered in the wrong. By his own justice department. But i don't expect a dumbass like yourself to know that. Please spit the left over Michelle's spittle out of your throat!

Uh, nobody considered Trayvon in the wrong. They just found that there was no Federal Case to be made against Zimmerman, which there wasn't. We probably need stronger civil rights laws to prosecute racist murderers. Don't worry, we'll get those, too.

Oh, the Cops in Cambridge DID act stupidly.

Trayvon attacked an innocent man. He was in the wrong. No question about it.
HE DID NO SUCH THING LIAR

Forum List

Back