Diamond and Silk Interviewed By Gov. Sarah Palin

What else do you need to know? They charged a cop after beating a Indian clerk in a convenience store? They assassinated a police officer while pumping gas? They did the KNOCK OUT game on some poor Jew in BedSty?
What else would I need to know? Everything. You, however, will lick any **** that sucks Trump's tiny cock. That's all you care about...

Yes, I see your scared of The Donald, I will enjoy your posts getting more and more verbose!
Hairpiece doesn't scare anyone but he is a major asshole, like those who support him, white or darkie.
Of course he scares you, liberal bigot, there goes your welfare checks!

liberal-logic-101-163.jpg
I write welfare checks, I don't cash them there V.

You do get government welfare, thanks for confirming!

What else would I need to know? Everything. You, however, will lick any **** that sucks Trump's tiny cock. That's all you care about...

Yes, I see your scared of The Donald, I will enjoy your posts getting more and more verbose!
Hairpiece doesn't scare anyone but he is a major asshole, like those who support him, white or darkie.
Of course he scares you, liberal bigot, there goes your welfare checks!

liberal-logic-101-163.jpg
I write welfare checks, I don't cash them there V.

You do get government welfare, thanks for confirming!
Welfare doesn't bother me V. I pay a lot more to slaughter innocents. The DOD is one serious fucking welfare queen...

I know a House ****** when I see one. They aren't hard to spot, my family once owned many of them...
Anyone that uses that term doesnt know shit.
The term still applies, to ******* in the Party of Whitey.
Only irrelevant people believe that.
And shall I ask the obvious, who is relevant? Oh right, no one here...
The general public is relevant, which is most of us, but not you.

I know a House ****** when I see one. They aren't hard to spot, my family once owned many of them...
Anyone that uses that term doesnt know shit.
The term still applies, to ******* in the Party of Whitey.
Only irrelevant people believe that.
And shall I ask the obvious, who is relevant? Oh right, no one here...
The general public is relevant, which is most of us, but not you.
You're correct, I am not part of the general public, who no one who matters gives a shit about, nor should they...

Love how liberals call blacks that don't follow their agenda names, instead of dealing with others opinions. What a lack of tolerance.
Liberals are just lying to everyone. They are not real liberals in fact, they just want to stay in trend cause conservatism is not cool enough for them. In fact, almost all liberals are hardcore racists and complete bigots.

Forum List

Back