"Diary of Anne Frank" - More evidence it's a hoax.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
So anne did NOT write it after all? Are there ANY holocaust stories that are true.?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/14/b...diary-gains-co-author-in-legal-move.html?_r=0

nov 13 2015PARIS — When Otto Frank first published his daughter’s red-checked diary and notebooks, he wrote a prologue assuring readers that the book mostly contained her words, written while hiding from the Nazis in a secret annex of a factory in Amsterdam.

But now the Swiss foundation that holds the copyright to “The Diary of Anne Frank” is alerting publishers that her father is not only the editor but also legally the co-author of the celebrated book.

The move has a practical effect: It extends the copyright from Jan. 1, when it is set to expire in most of Europe, to the end of 2050. Copyrights in Europe generally end 70 years after an author’s death. Anne Frank died 70 years ago at Bergen-Belsen, a concentration camp, and Otto Frank died in 1980. Extending the copyright would block others from being able to publish the book without paying royalties or receiving permission.

In the United States, the diary’s copyright will still end in 2047, 95 years after the first publication of the book in 1952.

Foundation officials “should think very carefully about the consequences,” said Agnès Tricoire, a lawyer in Paris who specializes in intellectual property rights in France, where critics have been the most vociferous and are organizing a challenge. “If you follow their arguments, it means that they have lied for years about the fact that it was only written by Anne Frank.”

Last edited:
And by 'hoax' you mean uncomfortable to your anti-Semitic narrative.

I'll match your so called "holocaust" and raise you a proven "holodomor".

Just MENTION holodomor and that always makes the jews squeal.

..EDIT...and then mention lev bronstein...they fall all over themselves making excuses

6 million Jews and other groups murdered, and you want to pitch a fit because Anne Frank's father is the co-author?
Fucked up.

Except we don't know if the 6 million story is true. It was most likely a story invented by the allies to deflect criticism of them for the millions of civilians they killed in WW2 by their policy of urban bombing. THINK

6 million Jews and other groups murdered, and you want to pitch a fit because Anne Frank's father is the co-author?
Fucked up.

Except we don't know if the 6 million story is true. It was most likely a story invented by the allies to deflect criticism of them for the millions of civilians they killed in WW2 by their policy of urban bombing. THINK

We found ample evidence of the atrocities, including the extermination of millions of people. THINK

The difference between you and I (among the vast list) is that you are looking for any reason to cast doubt on the Holocaust. If it was determined, through hard scientific evidence, that the Nazis exterminated 5,999,999 people, you would be wailing about the lies that were told when they claimed it was 6 million.

We found ample evidence of the atrocities, including the extermination of millions of people. THINK

If the holocaust was true we'd be allowed to talk about it. Whenever the media won't let people challenge a story, you can be sure they are defending a lie. THINK

If the holocaust was true we'd be allowed to talk about it. Whenever the media won't let people challenge a story, you can be sure they are defending a lie. THINK

you can talk about the holocaust-----how long have you imagined that anyone cares what you say? Do you hear voices? How long has it been?

I have had many long discussions on the Holocaust. Perhaps you have issues, but most people can talk about it.

It is funny that you first say we are not allowed to talk about it. Then you don't like that "the media" won't let you challenge it. I think most people put someone who "challenges" the story of the Holocaust in the same category of those who "challenge" the story of the moon landing. Both groups insist they are being silenced. Both groups are simply idiots.

you can talk about the holocaust-----how long have you imagined that anyone cares what you say? Do you hear voices? How long has it been?

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. It must really suck to be a hater.

It is funny that you first say we are not allowed to talk about it. Then you don't like that "the media" won't let you challenge it. I think most people put someone who "challenges" the story of the Holocaust in the same category of those who "challenge" the story of the moon landing. Both groups insist they are being silenced. Both groups are simply idiots.

Do people in canada and much of europe get thown in prison for questioning the moon landing? THINK

..EDIT...and then mention lev bronstein...they fall all over themselves making excuses
The fact that you posted this.....explains a lot about the other stuff I read from you

The fact that you posted this.....explains a lot about the other stuff I read from you

are you a holodomor denier?

lev bronstein played a large role in history...why wouldn't you want to talk about him? :popcorn:

Do people in canada and much of europe get thown in prison for questioning the moon landing? THINK

No. They also don't get thrown in prison for questioning the Holocaust.

Forum List

Back