Did anybody catch Bush rocking out at the memorial?

It might just be me....and I could be wrong...but GW never seemed comfortable being part of the Illuminati or being a member of the Jesuit order of Skull and Bones that his father and grandfather belonged to. He never seemed to be comfortable in his own skin but being the oldest, certain things were expected of him that I don't think he ever felt comfortable about.....the reluctant heir, as it were. He had to have a handler like Cheney which is ironic since GW's father was the handler of Reagan. George H Bush was beyond evil and I could tell you things this man did that would curl your hair. He was complicit in the murder of JFK, ran the CIA and covered up the MK-UItra trauma based mind control program that still exists to this day. It's of little wonder to me that George H Bush clings to life because where his ultimate destination is no place that I would want to be. It was well known in Washington circles that GH Bush was a pedophile that helped traumatize children that were in MK Ultra....seriously,some of you couldn't even wrap your minds around what your beloved "gubermint" does to the weakest and most innocent....I will let it go at that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I thought he was awesome. At one point even Michelle was laughing. I miss W. He was a retard, but he was a lovable retard.
Too bad Obama is the unloveable kind of retard.
Well you may not love him Ms. Right Wing Fringe Princess but his popularity his higher than yours is.
Congrats, he's more popular than an anonymous 14 year old girl on the internet. Congratulations Mr. President of the United States, there had to be SOME bar SOMEWHERE low enough for him to jump<3

Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

Did George W. Bush... know where he was?

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

Bush looks like a 5 year old someone brought that doesn't know what the event is for. I could see maybe getting into the music but smiling? 5 cops are dead, everyone else on the stage is looking at him like 'come on Timmy, this is serious'.

It might just be me....and I could be wrong...but GW never seemed comfortable being part of the Illuminati or being a member of the Jesuit order of Skull and Bones that his father and grandfather belonged to. He never seemed to be comfortable in his own skin but being the oldest, certain things were expected of him that I don't think he ever felt comfortable about.....the reluctant heir, as it were. He had to have a handler like Cheney which is ironic since GW's father was the handler of Reagan. George H Bush was beyond evil and I could tell you things this man did that would curl your hair. He was complicit in the murder of JFK, ran the CIA and covered up the MK-UItra trauma based mind control program that still exists to this day. It's of little wonder to me that George H Bush clings to life because where his ultimate destination is no place that I would want to be. It was well known in Washington circles that GH Bush was a pedophile that helped traumatize children that were in MK Ultra....seriously,some of you couldn't even wrap your minds around what your beloved "gubermint" does to the weakest and most innocent....I will let it go at that.
Kat, you actually thanked this post, why?

Hey Dale, do you think poppa Bush ordered a hit on those cops?

I thought he was awesome. At one point even Michelle was laughing. I miss W. He was a retard, but he was a lovable retard.
Too bad Obama is the unloveable kind of retard.
Well you may not love him Ms. Right Wing Fringe Princess but his popularity his higher than yours is.
Congrats, he's more popular than an anonymous 14 year old girl on the internet. Congratulations Mr. President of the United States, there had to be SOME bar SOMEWHERE low enough for him to jump<3
Mal?

Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

Did George W. Bush... know where he was?

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

Bush looks like a 5 year old someone brought that doesn't know what the event is for. I could see maybe getting into the music but smiling? 5 cops are dead, everyone else on the stage is looking at him like 'come on Timmy, this is serious'.
I hate to go against the tide here, but I think GWBs speech was exactly right for the place and time. This is his town, his peeps. He feels this hurt as much, more, than those of us who turn what he meant into some casual trial speech, as in his slurring, which he always did when he tried to speak carefully instead of off the cuff. Fidgety? The burden of easing deep and wide grief isn't an easy one. If he belted one down for courage, so...? And his reference to how we tend to see the other guy at his worse example while looking at ourselves thru our best intentions says it better than I've ever heard it! I never liked his presidency, but at this place and time, I applaud him.

not sure what was better, W breaking it down, or Laura looking around for a rock to hide under.

You definitely add a flare to these discussions, I'll give you that! :)

Obama gives an awful race baiting speech full of lies, and what is the left talking about?

W!
Obamas speech was fine... Bushes speech was fine. The crazy old guy dancing in the blue suit... How do you not scratch your head and chuckle? I seriously thought he was drunk or high

Liberals couldn't find a new shiny object to focus on today so they brought back Bush in their fevered belief that he's running against Obama in November.

W and O, the recipe for the "Period of American WO," where our total debt as a nation went up 4 fold, our troops and national interests were sold out, our high schools were flooded with taxpayer funded pills, and our President cheers the worst hate group this country has ever seen...

Liberals couldn't find a new shiny object to focus on today so they brought back Bush in their fevered belief that he's running against Obama in November.
This isn't partisan nor is it politically relevant... It was an odd and somewhat humorous thing that happened... Why so defensive? I would of made the same post if Obama moonwalked off the stage... However I do imagine poppa Bs got better moves than poppa G

Obama gives an awful race baiting speech full of lies, and what is the left talking about?

W!
Obamas speech was fine... Bushes speech was fine. The crazy old guy dancing in the blue suit... How do you not scratch your head and chuckle? I seriously thought he was drunk or high

Look at it this way...

If Obama was doing that, the GOP would be having impeachment hearings next week...

If Hillary was dancing like that, the GOP would criminal prosecution followed by a public firing squad..

I don't know what Bush was at but hey I give him the benefit of the doubt and that is his grieving process...

There is a lot people prefer Bush over Trump...

W!

Look at it this way...

If Obama was doing that, the GOP would be having impeachment hearings next week...

If Hillary was dancing like that, the GOP would criminal prosecution followed by a public firing squad..

I don't know what Bush was at but hey I give him the benefit of the doubt and that is his grieving process...

There is a lot people prefer Bush over Trump...
I honestly think he forgot where he was for a moment and just got into the song. I know how much Texans love their fight songs.

And a hell of a lot of people who think Bush is still president.

Maybe they just can't confront the reality of what they voted for when they were thinking of a nice cold beer?

Forum List

Back