Did anybody catch Bush rocking out at the memorial?

If Obama was doing that, the GOP would be having impeachment hearings next week...

Amazing how misinformed "the public" that takes the media at its word...

The GOP could've impeached O multiple times, the most recent time in Nov 2015 when Paul BIZARRO Ryan blocked the House Judiciary from releasing the FBI's case against the climate scientists for fraud.

The reason the GOP loves O is right there, O is covering up for W's 911 treason, Iraq treason, Afghan treason etc...

Maybe someday we will have a patriotic president again, but certainly not if Hillary wins...

The GOP has given Obama everything on the budget. None of the investigations (IRS etc.) were ever allowed to come out of committee.

Obama had a choice in 2009 - re-open the 911 investigation as a patriotic American (and hence permanently separate the Democratic Party from Zionist cash and media coverage) or sell out for that cash and media coverage and use the "Homeland Security" to attack those who don't support the Democrats.

If you haven't noticed, he chose the later.

If you are still confused, type "911 Pentagon" into youtube and see the cruise missile that hit the Pentagon yourself...

Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

Did George W. Bush... know where he was?

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893
9e2895cf1c79da0f833356f5259285c0.jpg

The GOP has given Obama everything on the budget. None of the investigations (IRS etc.) were ever allowed to come out of committee.

Obama had a choice in 2009 - re-open the 911 investigation as a patriotic American (and hence permanently separate the Democratic Party from Zionist cash and media coverage) or sell out for that cash and media coverage and use the "Homeland Security" to attack those who don't support the Democrats.

If you haven't noticed, he chose the later.

If you are still confused, type "911 Pentagon" into youtube and see the cruise missile that hit the Pentagon yourself...
So Bush decided to blow up the Pentagon with a cruise missile and When Obama found out about it he agreed to cover it up? Is that the theory?

What we need is a Hillary T-shirt with this next to "I'm with her - cause I'm outed as a traitor of he wins"

9e2895cf1c79da0f833356f5259285c0.jpg

So Bush decided to blow up the Pentagon with a cruise missile and When Obama found out about it he agreed to cover it up? Is that the theory?

That is the undeniable truth as to why so many "Republicans" and NeoCons are FOR HILLARY, because SHE WILL COVER IT UP AGAIN and Donald won't...

That is the undeniable truth as to why so many "Republicans" and NeoCons are FOR HILLARY, because SHE WILL COVER IT UP AGAIN and Donald won't...
You think the goofy Texan dancing in the blue suit decided to fire a cruise missile at the pentagon leaving undeniable evidence but had faith that the public would not believe this evidence and generations of presidents would cover it up for him?

you have quite the imagination

What happened on 911 was quite beyond your ability to perceive reality correctly. You are asked to believe, without a video, that a 757 aircraft traveling in the ballpark of 400 mph 8 feet off the ground hit the Pentagon. There is a group called "Pilots for Truth," but they understand the dynamics of flying a 757, while you understand that Hillary is more likely to increase your government check than Donald... and that is ALL you care about.

What happened on 911 was quite beyond your ability to perceive reality correctly. You are asked to believe, without a video, that a 757 aircraft traveling in the ballpark of 400 mph 8 feet off the ground hit the Pentagon. There is a group called "Pilots for Truth," but they understand the dynamics of flying a 757, while you understand that Hillary is more likely to increase your government check than Donald... and that is ALL you care about.
I don't get government checks... What are talking about. Go take your pill

The missile is on the right hand side down slightly more than an inch - the smoke trail is behind it...

This is the entry mark

Eureka! Another conspiracy nut outs himself.

Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

I caught Obama trying to memorialize two people for whom the memorial service wasn't being held.

Pretty creepy. I think he was drunk. Michelle Obama looked horrified. It was like "Oh no, is this weirdo really gonna start dancin?" :laugh:

I caught Obama trying to memorialize two people for whom the memorial service wasn't being held.
Nice one!

Lefties can't have much on their small minds when they think the former president "rocking out" to Battle Hymn of the Republic is a political issue.

Nice one!

There was no reason to even mention the names of anyone but the 5 police officers. It was about the other 2 he mentioned. If he wants to mention their names, go to a memorial for them.

Forum List

Back