Did Anyone Else Catch What Trump Did On Fox News Sunday?

Joe Biden isn't . . .

THAT's RIGHT. Joe Biden isn't-- -- --
  • Running the nation.
  • Leading the world.
  • Protecting our national security.
  • Defending our borders.
  • Growing our economy.
  • Restoring jobs.
and most of all: Joe Biden isn't qualified, competent, ready or capable of running the White House. Joe Biden isn't electable, supportable, backable, believable, ready, or prepared.

Joe Biden ISN'T THE PRESIDENT nor shall he ever be. Joe Biden is beaten before he even crawls out of bed with his cracking joints in the morning.

He's another 4-time loser like Hillary making one last desperate gasp for the DNC in the waning twilight of his career.

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

I saw the teaser on Fox News last night and it is reported on both sides of the Atlantic.
Trump snaps at Chris Wallace after being challenged on claim that Biden wants to defund police
President Trump became testy when Fox News's Chris Wallace corrected him after he claimed that Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, wants to defund the police.
A clip of their exchange was released on Friday, teasing an interview set to air on Fox News Sunday.
Wallace began by asking Trump to explain the surge in violence in many cities recently and what he plans to do about it. Trump responded by blaming the Democratic leaders in those places.
"They are Democrat-run cities. They are liberally run. They are stupidly run,” Trump said.
Wallace asked why the violence is so bad "right now," to which Trump said the carnage was always bad but lately has gotten "totally out of control."
"They run them poorly. It was always bad, but now, it’s gotten totally out of control, and it’s really because they want to defund the police, and Biden wants to defund the police,” he said.
Wallace said, “Sir, he does not.”
Trump said Biden "signed a charter" with Sen. Bernie Sanders, appearing to reference the environmental plan the two released earlier this week.
“It says nothing about defunding the police," Wallace said.
“Oh, really?" Trump said. "It says abolish. It says — let’s go. Get me the charter, please.”

The clip ends there, but in a segment on Bill Hemmer Reports on Friday, Wallace explained that a staffer proceeded to get a copy of the 100-plus page environmental plan from Biden and Sanders, where he noted parts where he disagreed with what was being discussed, but that he could not find a mention of support for defunding the police.
Fact checkers have determined that Biden has not called for defunding the police, which is part of a nationwide movement spurred by the Black Lives Matter movement following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.

Biden wants to defund the police. Period!

Ehh no .. no he doesn't and he's said so many time.

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I'm sorry but you seem to have low standards about humans or men in particular. For someone who speaks 4 languages fluently and traveled the world and met thousands of people through my job....trump is one of the dumbest I've listened to, even his body language indicates he has a low IQ.
How many billions of dollars do you have again? Do you sleep with someone like this every night? Just wondering about that IQ of yours, just because you have a 45 IQ, yes you are 15 points higher than most of the Progs who vote Democrat, but i bet you think you are something special?

View attachment 365153
If you were born a millionaire in the 50s you more likely to be a billionaire now. But the dumbass cant stay away from bankruptcies and we dont if he is worth anything.

No sorry I dont sleep with whores, Let alone marry them. And Imagine how miserable the slut is, marrying someone her dad's age and that fat and ugly.....and she probably says she loves him and he knows she doesnt.
There is some talk going around by some economic analysts in the UK that Trump may only be worth $150M.

Well, if some economic analysts in the UK think that, then it must be true
Trump's business is very small in regards to the billions he claims to have. He doesn't employ enough accounting to handle such a large profile.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I'm sorry but you seem to have low standards about humans or men in particular. For someone who speaks 4 languages fluently and traveled the world and met thousands of people through my job....trump is one of the dumbest I've listened to, even his body language indicates he has a low IQ.
How many billions of dollars do you have again? Do you sleep with someone like this every night? Just wondering about that IQ of yours, just because you have a 45 IQ, yes you are 15 points higher than most of the Progs who vote Democrat, but i bet you think you are something special?

View attachment 365153
If you were born a millionaire in the 50s you more likely to be a billionaire now. But the dumbass cant stay away from bankruptcies and we dont if he is worth anything.

No sorry I dont sleep with whores, Let alone marry them. And Imagine how miserable the slut is, marrying someone her dad's age and that fat and ugly.....and she probably says she loves him and he knows she doesnt.
There is some talk going around by some economic analysts in the UK that Trump may only be worth $150M.

Well, if some economic analysts in the UK think that, then it must be true
Trump's business is very small in regards to the billions he claims to have. He doesn't employ enough accounting to handle such a large profile.

Here's the thing when you pull this shit out of your ass. It stinks. Just keep it there

Regarding he test for Alzheimer's patients that Trump took. If you can't "ace it" then you're even dumber than Trump! :cool-45:

Which animal is the Lion?

Memory-iStock-455593273-4.jpg

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

There is no way any perspiration can leak through that man's pour's ..(-:

Joe Biden isn't . . .

THAT's RIGHT. Joe Biden isn't-- -- --
  • Running the nation.
  • Leading the world.
  • Protecting our national security.
  • Defending our borders.
  • Growing our economy.
  • Restoring jobs.
and most of all: Joe Biden isn't qualified, competent, ready or capable of running the White House. Joe Biden isn't electable, supportable, backable, believable, ready, or prepared.

Joe Biden ISN'T THE PRESIDENT nor shall he ever be. Joe Biden is beaten before he even crawls out of bed with his cracking joints in the morning.

He's another 4-time loser like Hillary making one last desperate gasp for the DNC in the waning twilight of his career.
Trump is scared to death of catching corona virus, his actions speak a thousand words.... but he expects everyone else, to put their lives at risk, without the same protection measures, he gives himself...

If the virus were a nothing burger as he claims daily, 99% with nothing hurting them bull crap, he wouldn't be acting like a hypochondriac in overdrive.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT.

I saw the teaser on Fox News last night and it is reported on both sides of the Atlantic.
Trump snaps at Chris Wallace after being challenged on claim that Biden wants to defund police
President Trump became testy when Fox News's Chris Wallace corrected him after he claimed that Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, wants to defund the police.
A clip of their exchange was released on Friday, teasing an interview set to air on Fox News Sunday.
Wallace began by asking Trump to explain the surge in violence in many cities recently and what he plans to do about it. Trump responded by blaming the Democratic leaders in those places.
"They are Democrat-run cities. They are liberally run. They are stupidly run,” Trump said.
Wallace asked why the violence is so bad "right now," to which Trump said the carnage was always bad but lately has gotten "totally out of control."
"They run them poorly. It was always bad, but now, it’s gotten totally out of control, and it’s really because they want to defund the police, and Biden wants to defund the police,” he said.
Trump said Biden "signed a charter" with Sen. Bernie Sanders, appearing to reference the environmental plan the two released earlier this week.
“Oh, really?" Trump said. "It says abolish. It says — let’s go. Get me the charter, please.”

The clip ends there, but in a segment on Bill Hemmer Reports on Friday, Wallace explained that a staffer proceeded to get a copy of the 100-plus page environmental plan from Biden and Sanders, where he noted parts where he disagreed with what was being discussed, but that he could not find a mention of support for defunding the police.
Fact checkers have determined that Biden has not called for defunding the police, which is part of a nationwide movement spurred by the Black Lives Matter movement following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.

And those fact checkers are lying...they are democrat party activists...

Has Joe Biden endorsed the idea of “defunding the police” during this campaign? The mainstream media has been doing backflips recently, trying to claim that Joe has never said this.

CNN’s “Facts First” fact-checker jumps through so many hoops to try to make this point that they should be entered in the Westminster Dog Show.

The Washington Post ran with a claim that a Trump campaign advertisement “falsely suggests” that he said it. The Associated Press just flatly states that Biden “did not call for” defunding the police.

Sadly for all of them, this comes down to a classic case of asking who you’re going to believe. Them or your own lying, dog-faced pony soldier ears? To get to the bottom of this, let’s look at one of the more recent comments Biden has tossed out for his progressive followers. It stems from an interview that Uncle Joe did with Ady Barkan. Let’s go to the video. Biden is talking about a variety of things here, including the idea that the police don’t need any surplus military equipment or “weapons of war.” But he’s talking about more than that as well. Barkan interrupts him at one point to flatly ask if they can “agree that we can redirect some of the funding” from the cops.

Ady Barkan: “Can we agree that we can redirect some of the funding [from the police]?”

Joe Biden: “Yes, absolutely”

Biden indeed supports defunding the police. He is merely still cogent enough not to say so directly since the Americans don't want the police defunded.

DONALD J. TRUMP - THE GREAT ENABLER.

JOE BIDEN - THE GREAT DEFUNDER.

Donald does more with less, cuts taxes, trims agencies, lowers budgets while growing wealth and economy.

Biden will defund LEO, raise crime, increase taxes, bureaucracy & regulations, grow government and fear, then crash the economy, while enabling radicals, illegals and freaks everywhere.

Donald Trump: America takes ten steps forward towards hope, prosperity, freedom, wellness and progress.

Joe Biden: America falls back into fear, joblessness, restrictions and lost dreams.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

I LOVED IT.

And those fact checkers are lying...they are democrat party activists...

Has Joe Biden endorsed the idea of “defunding the police” during this campaign? The mainstream media has been doing backflips recently, trying to claim that Joe has never said this.

CNN’s “Facts First” fact-checker jumps through so many hoops to try to make this point that they should be entered in the Westminster Dog Show.

The Washington Post ran with a claim that a Trump campaign advertisement “falsely suggests” that he said it. The Associated Press just flatly states that Biden “did not call for” defunding the police.

Sadly for all of them, this comes down to a classic case of asking who you’re going to believe. Them or your own lying, dog-faced pony soldier ears? To get to the bottom of this, let’s look at one of the more recent comments Biden has tossed out for his progressive followers. It stems from an interview that Uncle Joe did with Ady Barkan. Let’s go to the video. Biden is talking about a variety of things here, including the idea that the police don’t need any surplus military equipment or “weapons of war.” But he’s talking about more than that as well. Barkan interrupts him at one point to flatly ask if they can “agree that we can redirect some of the funding” from the cops.

Ady Barkan: “Can we agree that we can redirect some of the funding [from the police]?”

Joe Biden: “Yes, absolutely”

Yes, some funding could easily be redirected into community policing and other best practices.

That isn't DEFUNDING. Up your game and stop lying dude.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

And then Biden can tell trump to kiss his non racist ass

Wow! That would be INCREDIBLE. The first U.S. President in 100 years NOT to get RICH off the backs of the taxpayers while in office, actually SERVING the nation at his own expense!

ANOTHER great reason to VOTE DONALD

First off, there is nothing "risky" about hydroxychloroquin. It's been prescribed for both malaria and rheumatoid arthritis for over 60 years now with NO adverse effects. No President takes ANY medication that hasn't been cleared AND prescribed by the White House physician. Testing those routinely around the President is at the direction of the Secret Service and has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not President Trump is "afraid" of the virus.
That isn't what the CDC or the FDA say. You should probably catch up!
How many democrats in the CDC and FDA did it take to screw that light bulb in?

You mean the CDC that told us to drink up, the water's fine in Flint Michigan? Or do you mean the FDA that tells us it is just great to live off frozen, prepackaged, processed food full of artificial chemicals and stabilizers so you can work 8 hours a day paying taxes to Uncle Sam?

Forum List

Back