Did Anyone Talking About Trump's Speech Actually hear it?

Obviously and clearly the media has lied and attempted to spin The Donald's words into something they were not. So many sheeple then listen to the media lies and repeat them...without actuallly bothering to watch or read the speech The Donald made in Mass.

Did Anyone Talking About Trump's Speech Actually Hear It?

I got as far as this.....

The killer, whose name I will not use, or ever say, was born in Afghan, of Afghan parents, who immigrated to the United States.

Trump is a f.......ing moron....

Obviously and clearly the media has lied and attempted to spin The Donald's words into something they were not. So many sheeple then listen to the media lies and repeat them...without actuallly bothering to watch or read the speech The Donald made in Mass.

The killer, whose name I will not use, or ever say, was born in Afghan, of Afghan parents, who immigrated to the United States.

From what I've heard they weren't even immigrants but rather refugees running from Russian aggression.

From what I've heard they weren't even immigrants but rather refugees running from Russian aggression.

You missed the whole point, Gramps.......the shooter was born in New York.......

You missed the whole point, Gramps.......the shooter was born in New York.......
No shit sherlock lol

No shit sherlock lol

My bad for not reading your intention.......I just figured you were having another senior moment.......they've been coming fast and furious lately, haven't they?

if only you had read the article...

I quoted from his speech.......which was pretty clear from the context........assuming, of course, that you are not a moron......

'The media have lost their minds after Trump's magnificent speech on Monday. It's all hands on deck, no attack is too extreme. Their main point is: DO NOT LOOK AT THAT SPEECH. It has "words that wound." Much too dangerous even to read it.

Instead of reporting what Trump said, the media give us the "gist" of it (in the sense of an unrecognizable distortion). It was awful, Hitlerian, beneath our dignity as a nation. They lie about what he said and then attack their own lies as if they're attacking Trump'

See the speech here>>>>>WATCH: Donald Trump Delivers Anti-Terrorism Speech in Manchester, NH

Last edited:

'The media have lost their minds after Trump's magnificent speech on Monday. It's all hands on deck, no attack is too extreme. Their main point is: DO NOT LOOK AT THAT SPEECH. It has "words that wound." Much too dangerous even to read it.

Instead of reporting what Trump said, the media give us the "gist" of it (in the sense of an unrecognizable distortion). It was awful, Hitlerian, beneath our dignity as a nation. They lie about what he said and then attack their own lies as if they're attacking Trump'

See the speech here>>>>>WATCH: Donald Trump Delivers Anti-Terrorism Speech in Manchester, NH

That vulgar talking yam asserted that the shooter was "born in Afghan".......This is a candidate for President?

Forum List

Back