🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone vote for Trump because they thought he paid a significant amount of income tax?

Biden needs to go in to the debates attacking Trump for his $750 tax bill and asking viewers what they pay in taxes.

He needs to remind voters of the massive tax cut Trump gave his billionaire buddies and promise to repeal it.
He also needs to promise to rewrite the tax code so Fat Cat Billionaires do not pay $750 while working Americans lose their tax cuts

Except Trump's taxes are not on the debate agenda unless Beijing Biden is willing to walk into those murky waters wearing hip-waders.
And Joe ain't up to that task!

I’m guessing you leave finger prints on charcoal?
I’m not surprised. You pretty much have been wrong on every post I’ve seen. Probably extends beyond posting. Life choices in general.

NOBODY not black, not a wetback, not a pole puffer, not a rug muncher, not a femiazi, not a criminal, not a chick with a dick, not a bottom feeder and even half sane believes the Kenyan did a good job.
You realize that...right?
Obama has been America’s most admired man for 12 straight years. He’s been ranked in the top 10 presidents of almost every poll. And his metrics beat out Trump‘s smart guy. What level of school didn’t you finish? My bet is you are an uneducated that Trump loves.

Biden needs to go in to the debates attacking Trump for his $750 tax bill and asking viewers what they pay in taxes.

He needs to remind voters of the massive tax cut Trump gave his billionaire buddies and promise to repeal it.
He also needs to promise to rewrite the tax code so Fat Cat Billionaires do not pay $750 while working Americans lose their tax cuts

Whoopsie....Don’t you just hate it when those pesky facts get in the way of those FEELZ you’re after?
  • The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (30.5 percent).
  • The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid a 26.9 percent individual income tax rate, which is more than seven times higher than taxpayers in the bottom 50 percent (3.7 percent).

If the Times report is true, and that’s a big IF, Donnie looks bad.

Why?
Really? You ask that question. Really?

Donnie proclaimed he was a great businessman and a billionaire. The Times piece would seem to refute that IF its true.
What's the ratio of Trumps successful businesses to the failed businesses?
You probably have that in your notes somewhere.
More like what is making him money and what is costing him his money.

Trump was getting a lot of money from his successful TV show and used that to prop up his failing real estate and golf courses.

Calling him a real estate mogul isn’t very accurate. He’s a television star with a very expensive hobby.
You don't have any idea where the bulk of his income comes from. The NYT piece didn't discuss it.

No he doesn't, moron.
Of course he does fool. He claimed to be a great business man fool.
You failed to prove he isn't.
Amazing how you Trumpers love your orange messiah. As I clearly stated, IF THE TIMES REPORT IS TRUE, it hurts him politically. If you don’t think so, it merely proves you’re a Donnie bootlicker.

You’re just like an Obamabot. You love your crook unconditionally.

Can the Police be funded on $750 a year? They'd already be defunded if they had to rely on Trump for jack
sudo apt-get thfoh...you know how many employees orange Jeezus has overall ?....they pay...yeah. They'd be unemployed if he had to.

No he doesn't, moron.
Amazing how you Trumpers love your orange messiah. As I clearly stated, IF THE TIMES REPORT IS TRUE, it hurts him politically. If you don’t think so, it merely proves you’re a Donnie bootlicker.

Haha...because you said so huh?
This thread proves that NOBODY casting a vote for Donny gives two fucks about how much he pays in taxes...Are you fucking retarded or something?

No he doesn't, moron.

You must believe the average American is even dumber than you are. No one believes your spin on the story, moron.

Why?

Donnie proclaimed he was a great businessman and a billionaire. The Times piece would seem to refute that IF its true.

Trump was getting a lot of money from his successful TV show and used that to prop up his failing real estate and golf courses.

Calling him a real estate mogul isn’t very accurate. He’s a television star with a very expensive hobby.
You don't have any idea where the bulk of his income comes from. The NYT piece didn't discuss it.
The Times did a very in depth review. It probably just went over your head.

You love your crook unconditionally.

”Crook”?

1601337379893.jpeg

No he doesn't, moron.

You must believe the average American is even dumber than you are. No one believes your spin on the story, moron.

That's why I put this ignoramus on ignore months ago!

Classic gaslighting. Claiming Trump is broke, while the guy owns prime properties all over the world and sits on a solid gold toilet at his apartment when he has to take a dump. If Trump is broke and bankrupt, I hope to one day achieve a similar level of insolvency.

Why?

Why?

They spun the facts. their "review" is utter horseshit.

No he doesn't, moron.

That's why I put this ignoramus on ignore months ago!

I can’t do it...self proclaimed fence sitting fools are just way too damn entertaining.

The entire story is total bullshit. Every American who can call himself American minimizes his taxes. That is the American way.

That said, let's be accurate, president Trump likely paid more taxes than NYT. They just published certain categories and not others. Typical NYT fake news reporting.

No he doesn't, moron.

One thing I know for certain, you’re the dumbest poster on this forum.

No he doesn't, moron.

One thing I know for certain, you’re the dumbest poster on this forum.
Everything you know is wrong.

How many voted for Trump because they believed he was a master businessman?

His taxes reveal that is a myth
I think most voted for him, not even thinking about his business acumen, but just because they didnt want a Democrat in office..

Every week we have a new 'OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED' but the incredible thing is this has literally been going on week after week since 2015 like some kind of demented broken record which is what MSM has been reduced to as they cling to their precious paper-thin narratives. And each and every time the 'bombshell' is completely forgotten to be replaced by a new manufactured headline.

muh mexicans OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh mccain OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh megyn OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh muslims OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh cruz OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh pussy OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh polls OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh mueller OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh charlottesville OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh shithole OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh stormy OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh ukraine OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
muh covid OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED
now we're at 'muh taxes'

To the liberals on here who take the bait every single time: don't you see how pathetic this is?

The MSM is the #1 reason Trump keeps winning. At this point people vote against the media more than they're voting for Trump.
NYTimes clowns shoot themselves in the foot once again. No one suffers more from TDS than the ones who have it.

Forum List

Back