Did Biden add 13 million jobs or were the 13 million RE-HIRED employees that were let go due COVID ?

Again... did you read this link closely?
HEADLINE: Biden’s Job Growth Chart Ignores Impact of Pandemic

Biden’s chart, titled “Jobs Created by President,” also leaves the misleading impression that presidents are responsible for all the job creation, or loss, during their time in office.

No, I did not read the link.

What I did was link to the actual data.

Please feel free to show me where my data is wrong.

I will be happy to wait.

I wonder how many of these new jobs are people having to take on a second job to afford the necessities Biden has drove the price of up. More people needing two jobs to make ends meet isn’t the brag Biden and his supporters think it is
I think it said in the chart shown above, that Biden has more full time workers, than any of the time under Trump? It mentions FULL TIME so I'm thinking it is not all those people having to take a second PART TIME job....?

Well, if you are going to play that game……
Biden didn’t “create” inflation, gas prices or the price of a Big Mac
But Biden DID GUARANTEE to destroy an industry that provides nearly $2 trillion in taxes!
THE ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF OIL & GAS
Department of Energy (.gov) https://www.energy.gov › articles › economic-imp...
Between 2012 and 2025, the oil and gas industry is projected to provide $1.6 trillion in federal and state tax revenue, supporting the maintenance of schools, .
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Or... The United States' gasoline station sector recorded a gross output of approximately 101.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2020. A year later, gasoline internal combustion engines (ICEs)amounted to just under 90 percent.
https://www.statista.com/topics/4580/gasoline-powered-vehicles-in-the-united-states/#:~:text=The%20United%20States'%20gasoline%20station,including%20cars%20and%20light%20trucks.

NOW for more FACTS you are too lazy or too stupid to understand!
Financial support for fossil fuel projects has waned for both environmental and financial reasons.
The return on investment of carbon-intensive fuels is no longer the guarantee it once was.

Consequently THIS is the effect on our economy!
BidenVSTrumpgasprices.png

No, I did not read the link.

What I did was link to the actual data.

Please feel free to show me where my data is wrong.

I will be happy to wait.
Provide me the link and I'll be happy to substantiate your statement.

Provide me the link and I'll be happy to substantiate your statement.

the links are in the first post of mine you responded to.

But, since you are so confused, here they all are again...

The jobs lost due to Trump's mishandling of COVID were all made up by June of 2022.

From July of 2022 till May of 2024 the average number of jobs added is 269,000.

So, Trump before COVID according to your post had an average of 180,000 per month.

Seems to me that 269,000 is better than 180,000....would you not agree?

Job creation since then largely reflects businesses reopening and workers returning to the labor force, a process that was well underway when Biden came into office.

Biden’s chart, titled “Jobs Created by President,” also leaves the misleading impression that presidents are responsible for all the job creation, or loss, during their time in office. But there are many economic factors outside the control of a president (see: COVID-19).

Biden Administration Job Growth Numbers Are Subsidized By Record Numbers Of Government Jobs — 25% of New Jobs Are In Government​

In 2023, the U.S. job market experienced a trend where nearly 25% of all job gains were attributed to government positions, underscoring a significant reliance on public sector employment to sustain economic growth.

Job creation since then largely reflects businesses reopening and workers returning to the labor force, a process that was well underway when Biden came into office.

Biden’s chart, titled “Jobs Created by President,” also leaves the misleading impression that presidents are responsible for all the job creation, or loss, during their time in office. But there are many economic factors outside the control of a president (see: COVID-19).

Biden Administration Job Growth Numbers Are Subsidized By Record Numbers Of Government Jobs — 25% of New Jobs Are In Government​

In 2023, the U.S. job market experienced a trend where nearly 25% of all job gains were attributed to government positions, underscoring a significant reliance on public sector employment to sustain economic growth.

The total number employed surpassed the pre-COVID peak in June of 2022.

1717597866780.png

Forum List

Back