did david gregory break the law on meet the press holding up that magazine

Hmm I wonder if all those who want to hang Mr Gregory over this harmless incident aren't also crying over how on earth some violent maniac who had killed his grandma with a hammer somehow gained access to an assault rifle to kill 4 firemen on Christmas eve. In contrast, this thread here seems absolutely fauxrageous... :thup:
If it's "a harmless incident" to be in possession of a magazine, then why does the District have a law against it?

The law is not against this particular incident which caused no harm...The law is aimed at public safety and the entire point of having the magazine there on that news program was to convince people how ridiculous it was that an average person should have one, because of all the harm...
Cool. So if I drive drunk but cause no harm, I can tell the judge the same thing.

:cuckoo:

Yes they do for the purpose of demonstration. Been done forever. Remember elementary school when they would have people come in and talk about drugs? How do you think they were able to bring all those samples with them?

No.. they do NOT... was this a demonstration by the cops that was being filmed?? No... This was a reporter, taking it upon himself.. and even IF he THOUGHT he had it cleared thru his legal department, he did not... and ignorance of the law is no excuse....

Again.. it is all well and good, if you are a liberal... you MEAN well, so evidently the law does not apply to you
:rolleyes:

And no.. they did not bring cocaine or heroin into your school.. but nice try

He got permission. Deal with it Rightyloons.
Neither the cops nor the ATF has the authority to grant any civilian permission to break the law.

If a cop told me that they heard from another cop that I had permission to kill a bitch I know, I sure as hell wouldn't be stupid enough to believe that I could kill her.

Damn, I'm glad I don't watch NBC...a bunch of fucking retards. I don't watch any of them, but NBC sets a new bar for retardation.

You don't watch NBC because you're a dog, and the 55 flicker rate is too low. Get yourself a good HDTV.:razz:

And I work in a team environment at my job... now, if I am ORDERED to do something illegal, I could POSSIBLY get off the hook, but not entirely likely as I am also responsible for my own actions....

Your key phrase is "ordered to do something illegal". That means you have to know you'd be doing something illegal. What I'm saying is that in this case that question would have been investigated and resolved by Gregory's producer -- not by David Gregory. That's just the figurehead we see on the screen.

ignorantia legis neminem excusat

All you're doing is ignoring the point in Latin. The fact remains that all that was in response to a poster who tried to suggest that David Gregory acted alone.
Ignorantia posterius neminem excusat, et ad deum qui letificat juventutem meam (that was taught to me by Incontinentia Buttocks).

Last edited:
If it's "a harmless incident" to be in possession of a magazine, then why does the District have a law against it?

The law is not against this particular incident which caused no harm...The law is aimed at public safety and the entire point of having the magazine there on that news program was to convince people how ridiculous it was that an average person should have one, because of all the harm...
Cool. So if I drive drunk but cause no harm, I can tell the judge the same thing.

cuckooo indeed. Care to explain how your reply makes any sense in relation to my post?

Yes before the pansified world you grew up in they did. The whole point of it was to teach us how to identify and stay away from drugs. We brought guns to school too.

Your key phrase is "ordered to do something illegal". That means you have to know you'd be doing something illegal. What I'm saying is that in this case that question would have been investigated and resolved by Gregory's producer -- not by David Gregory. That's just the figurehead we see on the screen.

All you're doing is ignoring the point in Latin. The fact remains that all that was in response to a poster who tried to suggest that David Gregory acted alone.
Ignorantia posterius neminem excusat, et ad deum qui letificat juventutem meam (that was taught to me by Incontinentia Buttocks).

Acting alone is IRRELEVANT... he is responsible for his actions.. and ignorance of the law is no excuse...

And I am the one you replied to, you idiot

/end thread

Last edited:
He got permission. Deal with it Rightyloons.
Neither the cops nor the ATF has the authority to grant any civilian permission to break the law.

If a cop told me that they heard from another cop that I had permission to kill a bitch I know, I sure as hell wouldn't be stupid enough to believe that I could kill her.

Damn, I'm glad I don't watch NBC...a bunch of fucking retards. I don't watch any of them, but NBC sets a new bar for retardation.

You don't watch NBC because you're a dog, and the 55 flicker rate is too low. Get yourself a good HDTV.:razz:
The beauty of the Basset is that folks underestimate their talents....drooling, slobbering, tripping over ears, etc.

Being underestimated is a great advantage most often.

Acting alone is IRRELEVANT... he is responsible for his actions.. and ignorance of the law is no excuse...

/end thread

:lol: Dave has spoken!

Yes before the pansified world you grew up in they did. The whole point of it was to teach us how to identify and stay away from drugs. We brought guns to school too.

You demonstrate rape in the school too?? :rolleyes:

No, they did not... and I grew up in school in the 70's with a COP FATHER... who came in to do the drug talk in my schools..

/end thread

:lmao:

Dave has spoken so much, Dave doesn't even remember how Dave started this--
/begin quote
It was not NBC who did the action.. NBC is not a person... this Gregory guy did the action, and is responsible for his own actions (something leftists do not like to hear)
:rofl:

sterculinum publicum!

/end thread

/begin quote
It was not NBC who did the action.. NBC is not a person... this Gregory guy did the action, and is responsible for his own actions (something leftists do not like to hear)

sterculinum publicum!

Did the NBC peacock hold up the magazine?? No... And whether he acted alone or because 7 dwarfs said they cleared it with the government is irrelevant, BECAUSE HE DID THE ACTION.. and his IGNORANCE of the law is not an excuse to break the law.. it does not throw out the FACT that it is an illegal act... it can have influence on something like sentencing, but not as an excuse for guilt..

My God, are you fucking dense

cuckooo indeed. Care to explain how your reply makes any sense in relation to my post?
I bolded your words for you, dearie.

Laws don't apply if the incident didn't cause harm. :lmao:

And I work in a team environment at my job... now, if I am ORDERED to do something illegal, I could POSSIBLY get off the hook, but not entirely likely as I am also responsible for my own actions....

Your reply and what you replied to.. you ignorant fuck

/begin quote

sterculinum publicum!

Did the NBC peacock hold up the magazine?? No... And whether he acted alone or because 7 dwarfs said they cleared it with the government is irrelevant, BECAUSE HE DID THE ACTION.. and his IGNORANCE of the law is not an excuse to break the law.. it does not throw out the FACT that it is an illegal act... it can have influence on something like sentencing, but not as an excuse for guilt..

And I told you that these programs don't come together in a vacuum. I have 25 years in broadcasting, I think I might know what I'm talking about. I even let it sink in for several hours and you still don't get it? Dense? Here's some dents :bang3:

Didn't you declare a unilateral "/end thread" a while back? Wtf?

Last edited:

I love when you go all hysterical blue laugher emoticon ha ha... Where did I say the law does not apply?

/begin quote

sterculinum publicum!

And I told you that these programs don't come together in a vacuum. I have 25 years in broadcasting, I think I know what I'm talking about. I even let it sink in for several hours and you still don't get it? Dense? Here's some dents :bang3:

Didn't you declare a unilateral "/end thread" a while back? Wtf?

That explains a LOT!!

I love when you go all hysterical blue laugher emoticon ha ha... Where did I say the law does not apply?
"The law is not against this particular incident which caused no harm". :lmao:

I'll go get a contract killer for a bitch I know, but the guy is an undercover cop. So, the law is not "against" me because I caused no harm.

The fact that you are serious is hysterical.

I'll go get a contract killer for a bitch I know, but the guy is an undercover cop. So, the law is not "against" me because I caused no harm.

:lol: No you.

:lol: No you.
I have no idea what that means. Really.

:lol:

Forum List

Back