Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards?

Hey Donnie!
Zipper in the FRONT
Maybe Melania finally had enough and pulled a Lorena Bobbit.
Maybe he uses pull-ups!
His zipper is clearly visible...these are quality pants not the goodwill shit you libs wrap yourselves in...I would think you would know a mans zipper close up when you see one....
So you actually think that I was being serious when I said "maybe he uses pull ups".

You guys make college snowflakes look like Stallone.
Trump should put an end to zippergate right now!

He should go on national TV and show us once and for all that he knows how to put on a pair of pants and that he is knowledgeable in the workings of the typical zipper.
Lol as Biden can't complete a sentence... you're a moron., filled with TDS.
Biden knows how to put his pants on. It is more than I can say for Trump.

Hey Donnie!
Zipper in the FRONT
Maybe he uses pull-ups!
His zipper is clearly visible...these are quality pants not the goodwill shit you libs wrap yourselves in...I would think you would know a mans zipper close up when you see one....
So you actually think that I was being serious when I said "maybe he uses pull ups".

I think like all anti American scum you are talking about pants when Joe has our border wide open and is killing off American jobs and creating Russian and Chinese jobs.....pants???? really???
Joe Biden wears MANLY pants with a zipper in the front
Trump? Not so much
So you don't see the zipper flap?....real pants have material over the zipper....your hand made rags may not.....
Nope

Look like Sissy Pants any way you explain it

Hey Donnie!
Zipper in the FRONT
Maybe he uses pull-ups!

He should go on national TV and show us once and for all that he knows how to put on a pair of pants and that he is knowledgeable in the workings of the typical zipper.
now the demofks are obsessed with trump's pants, holy fk. Can't wait to get em? demofks, what's the fantasy about?

Hey Donnie!
Zipper in the FRONT
Maybe he uses pull-ups!

now the demofks are obsessed with trump's pants, holy fk. Can't wait to get em? demofks, what's the fantasy about?
Coming form the dumbshits who constantly post doctored pictures of Michelle Obama with a penis, your post is completely laughable and shows what snowflakes you truly are.

Last edited:
Coming form the dumbshits who constantly post doctored pictures Michelle Obama with a penis, your post is completely laughable and shows what snowflakes you truly are.
not I. but hey, be a person who believes if one did, then all did. That would mean you stereotype. I didn't think demofks did stereotyping. odd. the inclusive can't include and can't avoid stereotyping.

Last edited:
If Donald Trump chooses to prance around in Sissy Pants, it is his decision.

Im sure the MAGA crowd can get behind Sissy Pants

The Alinsky left is well aware that they are stuck with a president who has age related mental issues compounded with two brain embolisms so the best defense is ....you know.

Am I suppose to care if someone slips, falls, has toilet paper stuck to there shoe wears a suit dress or pair of shoes you don't like? just More distraction, nothing to do with real problems.

Trump- "Melania, how do I look"?
Melania- "You look awesome, love! Go get em tiger"!

Trump could just be starting a new movement of wearing MAGA crowd wearing Sissy Pants
Maybe Trump will launch a new line of men's pants with zippers in the back like women's pants.

He can call them Trumpaloons.

1623085742750.png

You can't get more obviously, desperately fake than this. The fear of 2022 is upon the Democrats.

Progressives just can't keep their mind off Donald's fly. Probably because they have never had a date with a beautiful girl much less spent a LIFETIME dating and marrying gorgeous models!
Bout time you & your ass eating Trump cult started blaming "libtards" for your boy making a fool out of himself again, ain't it?

You can't get more obviously, desperately fake than this. The fear of 2022 is upon the Democrats.

Progressives just can't keep their mind off Donald's fly. Probably because they have never had a date with a beautiful girl much less spent a LIFETIME dating and marrying gorgeous models!
Bout time you & your ass eating Trump cult started blaming "libtards" for your boy making a fool out of himself again, ain't it?

What's that, Clapper? You into eating asses? Maybe you just can identify with being too stoned to know you've put your clothes on backwards, but Trump? I strongly doubt it.

Hey Donnie!
Zipper in the FRONT
Maybe he uses pull-ups!

I think like all anti American scum you are talking about pants when Joe has our border wide open and is killing off American jobs and creating Russian and Chinese jobs.....pants???? really???
Joe Biden wears MANLY pants with a zipper in the front
Trump? Not so much
So you don't see the zipper flap?....real pants have material over the zipper....your hand made rags may not.....
Why do some of the guys here have this obsession with flies and Trumps especially??

Seems really gay if ya ask me

What's that, Clapper? You into eating asses? Maybe you just can identify with being too stoned to know you've put your clothes on backwards, but Trump? I strongly doubt it.
This obsession with crotches on this thread are going to make lib men here dream of orgies with each other

Hey Donnie!
Zipper in the FRONT
Maybe he uses pull-ups!

Lol as Biden can't complete a sentence... you're a moron., filled with TDS.
Biden knows how to put his pants on. It is more than I can say for Trump.

You can't say a thing for Trump. You can't even say anything for Biden.

Forum List

Back