Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards?

Hey Donnie!
Zipper in the FRONT
Maybe Melania finally had enough and pulled a Lorena Bobbit.
Maybe he uses pull-ups!
His zipper is clearly visible...these are quality pants not the goodwill shit you libs wrap yourselves in...I would think you would know a mans zipper close up when you see one....
So you actually think that I was being serious when I said "maybe he uses pull ups".

You guys make college snowflakes look like Stallone.
Trump should put an end to zippergate right now!

He should go on national TV and show us once and for all that he knows how to put on a pair of pants and that he is knowledgeable in the workings of the typical zipper.
Lol as Biden can't complete a sentence... you're a moron., filled with TDS.
Biden knows how to put his pants on. It is more than I can say for Trump.

Ouch! Burn! LOL

One of these days Trump is going to be holding a dinner with scores of campaign donors in attendance when out of nowhere he'll drop his drawers & take a leak in the punch bowl. And they'll STILL give him cash.

One of these days Trump is going to be holding a dinner with scores of campaign donors in attendance when out of nowhere he'll drop his drawers & take a leak in the punch bowl. And they'll STILL give him cash.

You are one weird dude. Why would you make up shit that stupid?

Hey Donnie!
Zipper in the FRONT
Maybe Melania finally had enough and pulled a Lorena Bobbit.
Maybe he uses pull-ups!
His zipper is clearly visible...these are quality pants not the goodwill shit you libs wrap yourselves in...I would think you would know a mans zipper close up when you see one....
So you actually think that I was being serious when I said "maybe he uses pull ups".

You guys make college snowflakes look like Stallone.
Trump should put an end to zippergate right now!

He should go on national TV and show us once and for all that he knows how to put on a pair of pants and that he is knowledgeable in the workings of the typical zipper.
now the demofks are obsessed with trump's pants, holy fk. Can't wait to get em? demofks, what's the fantasy about?
Coming form the dumbshits who constantly post doctored pictures of Michelle Obama with a penis, your post is completely laughable and shows what snowflakes you truly are.
How do you know they are doctored?.....

Whoever did this should face some consequences for it.

Maybe it's me but once I see someone lie like that, I don't believe anything they claim.
I usually never agree with you but thanks for busting this brainless attempt to gild the Trump hater's lily.
How is anyone, let alone Donald Trump, supposed to put on and fasten his pants while backwards?

If anyone stops and thinks about it for even a few moments the idea of wearing dress slacks backwards is
asinine! And it's the usual crew of leftist jackasses who are hooting and laughing at this fake issue.

Thanks again for setting yourself apart from the rabble, this time.

Whoever did this should face some consequences for it.

Maybe it's me but once I see someone lie like that, I don't believe anything they claim.
I usually never agree with you but thanks for busting this brainless attempt to gild the Trump hater's lily.
How is anyone, let alone Donald Trump, supposed to put on and fasten his pants while backwards?

If anyone stops and thinks about it for even a few moments the idea of wearing dress slacks backwards is
asinine! And it's the usual crew of leftist jackasses who are hooting and laughing at this fake issue.

Thanks again for setting yourself apart from the rabble, this time.
Just shows how shallow a demofk is

You can't get more obviously, desperately fake than this. The fear of 2022 is upon the Democrats.

Progressives just can't keep their mind off Donald's fly. Probably because they have never had a date with a beautiful girl much less spent a LIFETIME dating and marrying gorgeous models!
Bout time you & your ass eating Trump cult started blaming "libtards" for your boy making a fool out of himself again, ain't it?

What's that, Clapper? You into eating asses? Maybe you just can identify with being too stoned to know you've put your clothes on backwards, but Trump? I strongly doubt it.
It's Clipper, assclown. But, that's ok. I realize it's not easy banging a keyboard while at the same time gazing at Trump's manly physique.

You support a guy who doesn't have all his marbles & I'm a weirdo? Your boy can't even operate an umbrella.

I have a pair of pants that doesn't have a zipper at all, and the tag is on the side.
Shit ... Guess you would be completely fucked trying to figure out how to put them on ...
I bet they are NOT pants that are part of a dress suit!!!!

Hey Joe, your are supposed to shit when get out of bed, not before.
"People are saying," Tramp put his pants on backwards to hide the fact that he peed his pants and it showed.
How about you Ed would you like to try and answer this since C Clayton and Dana ran away like a little pussies....?
The border....the economy?... unemployment?...gas prices?...peace in the middle east?...which one of these things are better today than when Trump was in office?....
All of them!
so you favor a failing economy, higher gas prices, high unemployment and wars in the middle east,,,

at least youre honest,,
The economy failed under Tramp, who LOST over 2 MILLION jobs in 4 years, whereas Biden has created more jobs in his first 4 months than have ever been created in the first four months of any presidency in modern history. Unemployment has fallen from the 6.3% Tramp left with to 5.8% under Biden. Tramp was creating 63,000 jobs a month, on average, his last 3 disastrous months in office, which the Right claim was great, whereas Biden has averaged over 400,000 new jobs per month over his first 4 months, which the Right say is terrible by comparison to Tramp. :cuckoo:

At least you are consistently DISHONEST.
you arent considering the covid effect,, so whos being dishonest here??

I did notice you ignored all the rest of it??
You mean the Tramp effect on the economy by screwing up the response to covid.

You can't get more obviously, desperately fake than this. The fear of 2022 is upon the Democrats.

Progressives just can't keep their mind off Donald's fly. Probably because they have never had a date with a beautiful girl much less spent a LIFETIME dating and marrying gorgeous models!
Bout time you & your ass eating Trump cult started blaming "libtards" for your boy making a fool out of himself again, ain't it?

What's that, Clapper? You into eating asses? Maybe you just can identify with being too stoned to know you've put your clothes on backwards, but Trump? I strongly doubt it.
It's Clipper, assclown. But, that's ok. I realize it's not easy banging a keyboard while at the same time gazing at Trump's manly physique.

You support a guy who doesn't have all his marbles & I'm a weirdo? Your boy can't even operate an umbrella.

Your boy can't walk up steps holding a handrail

I think he wore his pants backwards and the knees are wrinkled like the back of the knees.
I am concerned about his waving his right hand in the manner of someone who just had a stroke.

"People are saying," Tramp put his pants on backwards to hide the fact that he peed his pants and it showed.
How about you Ed would you like to try and answer this since C Clayton and Dana ran away like a little pussies....?
The border....the economy?... unemployment?...gas prices?...peace in the middle east?...which one of these things are better today than when Trump was in office?....
All of them!
so you favor a failing economy, higher gas prices, high unemployment and wars in the middle east,,,

at least youre honest,,
The economy failed under Tramp, who LOST over 2 MILLION jobs in 4 years, whereas Biden has created more jobs in his first 4 months than have ever been created in the first four months of any presidency in modern history. Unemployment has fallen from the 6.3% Tramp left with to 5.8% under Biden. Tramp was creating 63,000 jobs a month, on average, his last 3 disastrous months in office, which the Right claim was great, whereas Biden has averaged over 400,000 new jobs per month over his first 4 months, which the Right say is terrible by comparison to Tramp. :cuckoo:

what do you have to compare it to to prove he screwed it up??

and lets not forget fauci was lying to him the whole time,,,

All of them!

at least youre honest,,

what do you have to compare it to to prove he screwed it up??

and lets not forget fauci was lying to him the whole time,,,
The rest of the world.

And Fauci told the truth, Tramp lied, as he ALWAYS does.

Forum List

Back