Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards?

can you quote her directly for us
Why it matters that Nikki Haley says God put Trump in power for 'lessons' and 'change'
By Caitlin Byrd [email protected]
Nov 27, 2019 Updated Sep 14, 2020

The weighty question came up over the weekend when outgoing Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in a Fox News interview that he believes President Donald Trump is Godā€™s ā€œchosen oneā€ to lead the United States.

And the question came up again on Tuesday when former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley was asked a version of it during an interview that aired on Pat Robertsonā€™s ā€œ700 Club.ā€

Haley, who has been doing media interviews to promote her new book, was asked by reporter David Brody whether she thought God had put Trump in power for a purpose.

Haley's initial response was to fall on a familiar adage that many people of faith subscribe to in explaining the unexplainable.

"Well, it goes to show that everything happens for a reason,ā€ she began.

Haley, the believer: Then, Haley settled into her final answer. "I think that God sometimes places people [Trump] for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that's happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well,ā€ Haley said.
Why it matters that Nikki Haley says God put Trump in power for 'lessons' and 'change'

Nikki Haley: God Placed Trump in Power for ā€˜Lessonsā€™ and ā€˜Changeā€™​

Reporter David Brody asked, ā€œWhat is you view kind of spiritually on the sovereignty of God and what he is doing exactly by putting Donald Trump as president of the United States?ā€

Haley replied, ā€œWell, I think it goes to show that everything happens for a reason. And the way I see it is, look at the results of Donald Trump as president. Look at we have more friends and family with jobs than we have ever had before. We have the economy moving in a direction it hasnā€™t been in a long time but is doing great. We are acknowledging real truths with the president that had the courage to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. And there has been a lot of courage that has come from this president to change what was the status quo and to do it in a way the American people wanted to see it. They did want a disruptor-in-chief. They did want someone who was going to go against the grain and get us out of our comfort zone.ā€

She added, ā€œI think that God sometimes places people for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that has happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well.ā€
Nikki Haley: God Placed Trump in Power for 'Lessons' and 'Change'

you're welcome. btw - i ALWAYS back up what i say.

and then explain how what she said

seems pretty clear to me. do you no understand english?

then could keep her from running in the future?

never said she couldn't or wouldn't. BUT if she ran against the chosen one, wouldn't that mean she is standing in the way of the one god sent to be potus?

lol ...
i disagree with the op-ed and think you are trying why to hard and so is the propagandist who wrote the op-ed

there is nothing wrong with think things happen for a reason and the right people are put into places at the right time rtc

but certainly what she thought then, and for that time doesnā€™t preclude her from thinking heā€™s the right person and sheā€™s not the right person. in 2024

do you not understand plan english? is that why you need a propagandist to tell you how to think in an op-ed?

lol ... she said it. only nutbags think ' god ' sent a candidate to be potus.
no she didnā€™t say what you claimed...something totally different

and only Godless souls mock people for having faith and believing that things happen for a reason.
Hope and faith is what leftist always attack. Itā€™s how they can maintain control over the masses they oppress

now only a nutcase would buy the propaganda that a President is some sort of Messiah or Chosen One...like the dembots that bought the cult of personality about Dear Leader Obama

uh-huh. & rick perry never claimed that either. or mike pompeo.

FYI - i am a christian ... so there is THAT; & i know a charlaton when i see one. too bad, the aforementioned couldn't & still don't.

donny, as he looked up to the sky - said he was the chosen one. now tell me how that was a joke. donny has no sense of humor... anyhoo, he believes he's never had to ' ask god for forgiveness '.

that's the mindset of a meglomaniac & sociopath.
I don't know if they did or didn't...all I know is Haley didn't say what you claimed.

If you have quotes from them, please provide them.

Moreover, all I know, is that Dems thought Obama was some sort of second coming and you all had children singing hymns about it. Sick stuff really

"Obama's gonna change it! Obama's gonna lead 'em! We are gonna change it! and rearrange it!"

The weighty question came up over the weekend when outgoing Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in a Fox News interview that he believes President Donald Trump is Godā€™s ā€œchosen oneā€ to lead the United States.

And the question came up again on Tuesday when former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley was asked a version of it during an interview that aired on Pat Robertsonā€™s ā€œ700 Club.ā€

Haley, who has been doing media interviews to promote her new book, was asked by reporter David Brody whether she thought God had put Trump in power for a purpose.

Haley's initial response was to fall on a familiar adage that many people of faith subscribe to in explaining the unexplainable.

Haley, the believer: Then, Haley settled into her final answer. "I think that God sometimes places people [Trump] for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that's happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well,ā€ Haley said.

Reporter David Brody asked, ā€œWhat is you view kind of spiritually on the sovereignty of God and what he is doing exactly by putting Donald Trump as president of the United States?ā€

Haley replied, ā€œWell, I think it goes to show that everything happens for a reason. And the way I see it is, look at the results of Donald Trump as president. Look at we have more friends and family with jobs than we have ever had before. We have the economy moving in a direction it hasnā€™t been in a long time but is doing great. We are acknowledging real truths with the president that had the courage to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. And there has been a lot of courage that has come from this president to change what was the status quo and to do it in a way the American people wanted to see it. They did want a disruptor-in-chief. They did want someone who was going to go against the grain and get us out of our comfort zone.ā€

She added, ā€œI think that God sometimes places people for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that has happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well.ā€

never said she couldn't or wouldn't. BUT if she ran against the chosen one, wouldn't that mean she is standing in the way of the one god sent to be potus?

lol ...
i disagree with the op-ed and think you are trying why to hard and so is the propagandist who wrote the op-ed

there is nothing wrong with think things happen for a reason and the right people are put into places at the right time rtc

but certainly what she thought then, and for that time doesnā€™t preclude her from thinking heā€™s the right person and sheā€™s not the right person. in 2024

do you not understand plan english? is that why you need a propagandist to tell you how to think in an op-ed?

and only Godless souls mock people for having faith and believing that things happen for a reason.
Hope and faith is what leftist always attack. Itā€™s how they can maintain control over the masses they oppress

now only a nutcase would buy the propaganda that a President is some sort of Messiah or Chosen One...like the dembots that bought the cult of personality about Dear Leader Obama

I don't know anyone who thought Obama was a Messiah. How do you benefit from making such a claim?
That's what Rush used to say, so....

Rush was muckraking trash. He never told the truth in his life.
At the same time, he is the father of the alternate universe, which gave birth to what we're seeing today.

Rush's 30 years of lies, slanders and cospiracy theories is NOT a legacy to be proud of.

they have molded an oxyboy zombie from the ' EIB ' network by dragging old show soundbites & infusing them into the current political doings.

the damn cretin is wormbait but dittoheads are keeping his souless memory alive cause ... well... i don't know - FREEDOM!???!!

lol ...

I don't know anyone who thought Obama was a Messiah. How do you benefit from making such a claim?

went as far as to play some parody song a dittohead had written
and Mother Jones and Politico....

but wait there is more ""first of all (give) honor to god, and our lord and savior Barack Obama," - Jamie Foxx

Hey Donnie!

Zipper in the FRONT

I have a pair of pants that doesn't have a zipper at all, and the tag is on the side.
Shit ... Guess you would be completely fucked trying to figure out how to put them on ... :auiqs.jpg:

You can't get more obviously, desperately fake than this. The fear of 2022 is upon the Democrats.

Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards? Kris Kross Memes Have Already Begun

That is embarrassing and a sign of him being old.

If he runs again, his age will be a valid point vs his primary opponents.

If he ends up running against Biden, not so much.

IF he ends up running against Harris, yes, his age will be a valid issue.

Voters will have to balance that, against, other factors to decide who to vote for.

ALL the people making fun of him for being old, voted for Biden, who is just as old, and looking worse.

lol ...

FYI - i am a christian ... so there is THAT; & i know a charlaton when i see one. too bad, the aforementioned couldn't & still don't.

donny, as he looked up to the sky - said he was the chosen one. now tell me how that was a joke. donny has no sense of humor... anyhoo, he believes he's never had to ' ask god for forgiveness '.

I don't know if they did or didn't...all I know is Haley didn't say what you claimed.

Moreover, all I know, is that Dems thought Obama was some sort of second coming and you all had children singing hymns about it. Sick stuff really

"Obama's gonna change it! Obama's gonna lead 'em! We are gonna change it! and rearrange it!"

ya they did. ALL of them did. paraphrasing & the like doesn't change the meaning behind exact words. as far as rick perry & pompeo ... i guarentee you they did. anyhoo ... you lump a few (D)s to the whole of the party?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so tell me when did any (D) support an attempted bloody coup because obama told them to? tell me how obama stayed in the spotlight after leaving office & perpetuating a bigley lie just to feed his ego. tell me how he set it up where his supporters would believe that the election was rigged months b4 the election if he didn't win - feeding into the paranoid cray cray that make up his base?

lol ....

I wouldnā€™t have a problem
I wouldnā€™t wear gay pants like that

Seriously ... I don't give a fuck if you want to stuff your junk in yoga pants and wear a bikini top.
No one is actually required to give damn what your fashion desires are ... :auiqs.jpg:

If you show up wearing a parka in August to paint my house, and manage to get it painted without passing out ...
I will still pay your ass regardless of what you are wearing.

Last edited:

lol ...

ya they did. ALL of them did. paraphrasing & the like doesn't change the meaning behind exact words. as far as rick perry & pompeo ... i guarentee you they did. anyhoo ... you lump a few (D)s to the whole of the party?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so tell me when did any (D) support an attempted bloody coup because obama told them to? tell me how obama stayed in the spotlight after leaving office & perpetuating a bigley lie just to feed his ego. tell me how he set it up where his supporters would believe that the election was rigged months b4 the election if he didn't win - feeding into the paranoid cray cray that make up his base?

lol ....

ok, thanks for admitting you are using parody and just pushing propaganda....did you learn that when you learned the Messiah Obama hymn?

lol ...

but wait there is more ""first of all (give) honor to god, and our lord and savior Barack Obama," - Jamie Foxx

you put stock in what 'hollywood' says?????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silly you; you really aren't doing well with this.

Seriously ... I don't give a fuck if you want to stuff your junk in yoga pants and wear a bikini top.
No one is actually required to give damn what your fashion desires are ... :auiqs.jpg:

If you show up wearing a parka in August to paint my house, and manage to get it painted without passing out ...

Why donā€™t you post a picture of yourself in those pants and I will tell you if you look gay

lol ...

lol ....

ok, thanks for admitting you are using parody and just pushing propaganda....did you learn that when you learned the Messiah Obama hymn?

get a dictionary & learn what 'parody' is .... & what paraphrasing means.

lol ...

Just highlighting more of the leftist that pushing that propaganda

Go sing your hymn to your Dear Leader...sing it loud so your Messiah hears you!

Why donā€™t you post a picture of yourself in those pants and I will tell you if you look gay

You think it would make any significant difference whether or not you thought something was looked gay.
No one is asking you for your gay fashion advice ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

lol ...

thanx for admitting you gots nuthin'.

lol ...

lol ....

hahaha your "paraphrasing" is a parody....the entire DNC message is a "parody" - the propagandist run with parody

lol ...

thanx for admitting you gots nuthin'.
hahha more parody....it's funny stuff..did you finish hymn practice already?

Geez...what a homophobic comment....

lol ...

lol ....

hahaha your "paraphrasing" is a parody....the entire DNC message is a "parody" - the propagandist run with parody

i'm not a (D) either. so there you go....

next?

Geez...what a homophobic comment....

Nothing homophobic
If you choose to wear pants that make it clear you are a homosexual, that is your decision

Forum List

Back