Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards?

can you quote her directly for us
Why it matters that Nikki Haley says God put Trump in power for 'lessons' and 'change'
By Caitlin Byrd [email protected]
Nov 27, 2019 Updated Sep 14, 2020

The weighty question came up over the weekend when outgoing Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in a Fox News interview that he believes President Donald Trump is Godā€™s ā€œchosen oneā€ to lead the United States.

And the question came up again on Tuesday when former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley was asked a version of it during an interview that aired on Pat Robertsonā€™s ā€œ700 Club.ā€

Haley, who has been doing media interviews to promote her new book, was asked by reporter David Brody whether she thought God had put Trump in power for a purpose.

Haley's initial response was to fall on a familiar adage that many people of faith subscribe to in explaining the unexplainable.

"Well, it goes to show that everything happens for a reason,ā€ she began.

Haley, the believer: Then, Haley settled into her final answer. "I think that God sometimes places people [Trump] for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that's happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well,ā€ Haley said.
Why it matters that Nikki Haley says God put Trump in power for 'lessons' and 'change'

Nikki Haley: God Placed Trump in Power for ā€˜Lessonsā€™ and ā€˜Changeā€™​

Reporter David Brody asked, ā€œWhat is you view kind of spiritually on the sovereignty of God and what he is doing exactly by putting Donald Trump as president of the United States?ā€

Haley replied, ā€œWell, I think it goes to show that everything happens for a reason. And the way I see it is, look at the results of Donald Trump as president. Look at we have more friends and family with jobs than we have ever had before. We have the economy moving in a direction it hasnā€™t been in a long time but is doing great. We are acknowledging real truths with the president that had the courage to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. And there has been a lot of courage that has come from this president to change what was the status quo and to do it in a way the American people wanted to see it. They did want a disruptor-in-chief. They did want someone who was going to go against the grain and get us out of our comfort zone.ā€

She added, ā€œI think that God sometimes places people for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that has happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well.ā€
Nikki Haley: God Placed Trump in Power for 'Lessons' and 'Change'

you're welcome. btw - i ALWAYS back up what i say.

and then explain how what she said

seems pretty clear to me. do you no understand english?

then could keep her from running in the future?

never said she couldn't or wouldn't. BUT if she ran against the chosen one, wouldn't that mean she is standing in the way of the one god sent to be potus?

lol ...
i disagree with the op-ed and think you are trying why to hard and so is the propagandist who wrote the op-ed

there is nothing wrong with think things happen for a reason and the right people are put into places at the right time rtc

but certainly what she thought then, and for that time doesnā€™t preclude her from thinking heā€™s the right person and sheā€™s not the right person. in 2024

do you not understand plan english? is that why you need a propagandist to tell you how to think in an op-ed?

lol ... she said it. only nutbags think ' god ' sent a candidate to be potus.
no she didnā€™t say what you claimed...something totally different

and only Godless souls mock people for having faith and believing that things happen for a reason.
Hope and faith is what leftist always attack. Itā€™s how they can maintain control over the masses they oppress

now only a nutcase would buy the propaganda that a President is some sort of Messiah or Chosen One...like the dembots that bought the cult of personality about Dear Leader Obama

I don't know anyone who thought Obama was a Messiah. How do you benefit from making such a claim?

The weighty question came up over the weekend when outgoing Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in a Fox News interview that he believes President Donald Trump is Godā€™s ā€œchosen oneā€ to lead the United States.

And the question came up again on Tuesday when former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley was asked a version of it during an interview that aired on Pat Robertsonā€™s ā€œ700 Club.ā€

Haley, who has been doing media interviews to promote her new book, was asked by reporter David Brody whether she thought God had put Trump in power for a purpose.

Haley's initial response was to fall on a familiar adage that many people of faith subscribe to in explaining the unexplainable.

Haley, the believer: Then, Haley settled into her final answer. "I think that God sometimes places people [Trump] for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that's happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well,ā€ Haley said.

Reporter David Brody asked, ā€œWhat is you view kind of spiritually on the sovereignty of God and what he is doing exactly by putting Donald Trump as president of the United States?ā€

Haley replied, ā€œWell, I think it goes to show that everything happens for a reason. And the way I see it is, look at the results of Donald Trump as president. Look at we have more friends and family with jobs than we have ever had before. We have the economy moving in a direction it hasnā€™t been in a long time but is doing great. We are acknowledging real truths with the president that had the courage to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. And there has been a lot of courage that has come from this president to change what was the status quo and to do it in a way the American people wanted to see it. They did want a disruptor-in-chief. They did want someone who was going to go against the grain and get us out of our comfort zone.ā€

She added, ā€œI think that God sometimes places people for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that has happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well.ā€

never said she couldn't or wouldn't. BUT if she ran against the chosen one, wouldn't that mean she is standing in the way of the one god sent to be potus?

lol ...
i disagree with the op-ed and think you are trying why to hard and so is the propagandist who wrote the op-ed

there is nothing wrong with think things happen for a reason and the right people are put into places at the right time rtc

but certainly what she thought then, and for that time doesnā€™t preclude her from thinking heā€™s the right person and sheā€™s not the right person. in 2024

do you not understand plan english? is that why you need a propagandist to tell you how to think in an op-ed?

and only Godless souls mock people for having faith and believing that things happen for a reason.
Hope and faith is what leftist always attack. Itā€™s how they can maintain control over the masses they oppress

now only a nutcase would buy the propaganda that a President is some sort of Messiah or Chosen One...like the dembots that bought the cult of personality about Dear Leader Obama

I don't know anyone who thought Obama was a Messiah. How do you benefit from making such a claim?
You either lived under a rock, are a liar, very very young, or just not to bright:

Messianic rhetoric infuses Obama rallies​

Barack Obamaā€™s Messiah Complex​

oh and who can forget this fantastic cult song:

lol ...

You either lived under a rock, are a liar, very very young, or just not to bright:

This is projection.. as if you know that Obama is considered 'the messiah" by anyone. Did you expect him to be the magic Mulatto?

lol ...

This is projection.. as if you know that Obama is considered 'the messiah" by anyone. Did you expect him to be the magic Mulatto?i

huh? what am I projecting....I am just providing the evidence you requested.

Folk on the left actually thought he was the second coming.

Nikki, merely highlighted her belief that things happen for a reason.

What you have done is simply put, silly hypocrisy and just tone deaf

lol ...

That's what Rush used to say, so....

lol ...

This is projection.. as if you know that Obama is considered 'the messiah" by anyone. Did you expect him to be the magic Mulatto?i

These fundamentalist prophecy freaks believe that everyone is as screwed up over Hal Lindsey's heresy as they are.

Trump may have had wide legged pull up suit pants made for him to go with his suitcoat. Hard to believe that they could be so ill fitting right off the rack.

lol ...

Rush was muckraking trash. He never told the truth in his life.

lol ...

These fundamentalist prophecy freaks believe that everyone is as screwed up over Hal Lindsey's heresy as they are.

Trump may have had wide legged pull up suit pants made for him to go with his suitcoat. Hard to believe that they could be so ill fitting right off the rack.

what are you even talking about now? Were you one of those kids in the video singing about how your Messiah is gonna make everything better?

lol ...

At the same time, he is the father of the alternate universe, which gave birth to what we're seeing today.

lol ...

At the same time, he is the father of the alternate universe, which gave birth to what we're seeing today.

Rush's 30 years of lies, slanders and cospiracy theories is NOT a legacy to be proud of.

I think Trump will back DeSantis as a Trump part deaux, and no other republicans have a chance in 2024! :)

Bookmark.

lol ...

what are you even talking about now? Were you one of those kids in the video singing about how your Messiah is gonna make everything better?

So what? They admired Obama and were thrilled a black man was president.. That doesn't mean they thought he was messiah. I hired the first black physicians in our town and the black people were thrilled and supportive of the new practices. As it turns out the men were extremely well trained and personable and strongly suppoted by white patients as well.

There is NO Substitute for excellence regardless of skin color. Obama had that excellence in character, education and patriotism.

Itā€™s IMPOSSIBLE to have you pants on backwards! These people are EVIL LOONS!

lol ...

So what? They admired Obama and were thrilled a black man was president.. That doesn't mean they thought he was messiah. I hired the first black physicians in our town and the black people were thrilled and supportive of the new practices. As it turns out the men were extremely well trained and personable and strongly suppoted by white patients as well.

There is NO Substitute for excellence regardless of skin color. Obama had that excellence in character, education and patriotism.

well other then the Messiah complex....obviously you ignored the links...typical.

He's race has nothing to do with it...not sure why you had to bring that into the discussion....

lol ...

uh-huh. & rick perry never claimed that either. or mike pompeo.

FYI - i am a christian ... so there is THAT; & i know a charlaton when i see one. too bad, the aforementioned couldn't & still don't.

donny, as he looked up to the sky - said he was the chosen one. now tell me how that was a joke. donny has no sense of humor... anyhoo, he believes he's never had to ' ask god for forgiveness '.

that's the mindset of a meglomaniac & sociopath.

lol ...

38vfp3.jpg

lol ...

went as far as to play some parody song a dittohead had written

Forum List

Back