Did Donald Trump Wear His Pants Backwards?

can you quote her directly for us
Why it matters that Nikki Haley says God put Trump in power for 'lessons' and 'change'
By Caitlin Byrd [email protected]
Nov 27, 2019 Updated Sep 14, 2020

The weighty question came up over the weekend when outgoing Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in a Fox News interview that he believes President Donald Trump is God’s “chosen one” to lead the United States.

And the question came up again on Tuesday when former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley was asked a version of it during an interview that aired on Pat Robertson’s “700 Club.”

Haley, who has been doing media interviews to promote her new book, was asked by reporter David Brody whether she thought God had put Trump in power for a purpose.

Haley's initial response was to fall on a familiar adage that many people of faith subscribe to in explaining the unexplainable.

"Well, it goes to show that everything happens for a reason,” she began.

Haley, the believer: Then, Haley settled into her final answer. "I think that God sometimes places people [Trump] for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that's happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well,” Haley said.
Why it matters that Nikki Haley says God put Trump in power for 'lessons' and 'change'

Nikki Haley: God Placed Trump in Power for ‘Lessons’ and ‘Change’​

Reporter David Brody asked, “What is you view kind of spiritually on the sovereignty of God and what he is doing exactly by putting Donald Trump as president of the United States?”

Haley replied, “Well, I think it goes to show that everything happens for a reason. And the way I see it is, look at the results of Donald Trump as president. Look at we have more friends and family with jobs than we have ever had before. We have the economy moving in a direction it hasn’t been in a long time but is doing great. We are acknowledging real truths with the president that had the courage to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. And there has been a lot of courage that has come from this president to change what was the status quo and to do it in a way the American people wanted to see it. They did want a disruptor-in-chief. They did want someone who was going to go against the grain and get us out of our comfort zone.”

She added, “I think that God sometimes places people for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that has happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well.”
Nikki Haley: God Placed Trump in Power for 'Lessons' and 'Change'

you're welcome. btw - i ALWAYS back up what i say.

and then explain how what she said

seems pretty clear to me. do you no understand english?

then could keep her from running in the future?

never said she couldn't or wouldn't. BUT if she ran against the chosen one, wouldn't that mean she is standing in the way of the one god sent to be potus?

lol ...
i disagree with the op-ed and think you are trying why to hard and so is the propagandist who wrote the op-ed

there is nothing wrong with think things happen for a reason and the right people are put into places at the right time rtc

but certainly what she thought then, and for that time doesn’t preclude her from thinking he’s the right person and she’s not the right person. in 2024

do you not understand plan english? is that why you need a propagandist to tell you how to think in an op-ed?

lol ... she said it. only nutbags think ' god ' sent a candidate to be potus.
Only nutbags think God does not do what he wants to do. Second guessing him is futile.

can you quote her directly for us
By Caitlin Byrd [email protected]
Nov 27, 2019 Updated Sep 14, 2020

The weighty question came up over the weekend when outgoing Energy Secretary Rick Perry said in a Fox News interview that he believes President Donald Trump is God’s “chosen one” to lead the United States.

And the question came up again on Tuesday when former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley was asked a version of it during an interview that aired on Pat Robertson’s “700 Club.”

Haley, who has been doing media interviews to promote her new book, was asked by reporter David Brody whether she thought God had put Trump in power for a purpose.

Haley's initial response was to fall on a familiar adage that many people of faith subscribe to in explaining the unexplainable.

"Well, it goes to show that everything happens for a reason,” she began.

Haley, the believer: Then, Haley settled into her final answer. "I think that God sometimes places people [Trump] for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that's happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well,” Haley said.

Nikki Haley: God Placed Trump in Power for ‘Lessons’ and ‘Change’​

Reporter David Brody asked, “What is you view kind of spiritually on the sovereignty of God and what he is doing exactly by putting Donald Trump as president of the United States?”

Haley replied, “Well, I think it goes to show that everything happens for a reason. And the way I see it is, look at the results of Donald Trump as president. Look at we have more friends and family with jobs than we have ever had before. We have the economy moving in a direction it hasn’t been in a long time but is doing great. We are acknowledging real truths with the president that had the courage to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. And there has been a lot of courage that has come from this president to change what was the status quo and to do it in a way the American people wanted to see it. They did want a disruptor-in-chief. They did want someone who was going to go against the grain and get us out of our comfort zone.”

She added, “I think that God sometimes places people for lessons and sometimes places people for change. And you can look at everything that has happened, and I think we are seeing a lot of change, and I think we are gaining a lot of lessons from it as well.”
Nikki Haley: God Placed Trump in Power for 'Lessons' and 'Change'

you're welcome. btw - i ALWAYS back up what i say.

and then explain how what she said

seems pretty clear to me. do you no understand english?

then could keep her from running in the future?

never said she couldn't or wouldn't. BUT if she ran against the chosen one, wouldn't that mean she is standing in the way of the one god sent to be potus?

lol ...
i disagree with the op-ed and think you are trying why to hard and so is the propagandist who wrote the op-ed

there is nothing wrong with think things happen for a reason and the right people are put into places at the right time rtc

but certainly what she thought then, and for that time doesn’t preclude her from thinking he’s the right person and she’s not the right person. in 2024

do you not understand plan english? is that why you need a propagandist to tell you how to think in an op-ed?

lol ... she said it. only nutbags think ' god ' sent a candidate to be potus.
no she didn’t say what you claimed...something totally different

and only Godless souls mock people for having faith and believing that things happen for a reason.
Hope and faith is what leftist always attack. It’s how they can maintain control over the masses they oppress

now only a nutcase would buy the propaganda that a President is some sort of Messiah or Chosen One...like the dembots that bought the cult of personality about Dear Leader Obama

Hey Joe, your are supposed to shit when get out of bed, not before.
"People are saying," Tramp put his pants on backwards to hide the fact that he peed his pants and it showed.
How about you Ed would you like to try and answer this since C Clayton and Dana ran away like a little pussies....?
The border....the economy?... unemployment?...gas prices?...peace in the middle east?...which one of these things are better today than when Trump was in office?....

LOL. Trump was wearing Grampa pullups. No fly. Elastic waste band.

What a sorry .....

Whatever. He's gone

I have that it would be best for the Dem party and for the country if trump did not go away. He is leading the repub party down a path of no return. As long as trump is around, serious repub contenders like Pence and Haley, will be pushed to the fringe. The repub party will continue to shrink as long as they hump trump.

There has never been a losing presidential president who, six months after he lost both the popular vote and the EC, continues to claim he won in a landslide and was cheated. It just seems sooner or later, someone in the MAGA crowd will grow a brain and say..."GET OVER IT! YOU LOST!"

do you think pence will run if donny does?

& nikki haley should be asked about her belief that 'god sent trump' bullshit. if that is true, why would she run against him?
I don't think Pence would run if The Don did. Although The Don sent a mob to kill him on January 6th, he is still a trump humper. Nikki could run, but the repub party is not ready to vote for a woman yet, so she will not get through the primaries. Little DeSantis of Florida could run. He is sort of a pint size Don.

I really don't think The don will run in 2024. By then, he may be in a Florida nursing him, drooling baby food. The nurse will wipe the runny rice off his chin as he slobbers...."I was cheated....I was cheated"
jim you are the biggest trump humper in this forum.....every thread you are humping the guy...

I have that it would be best for the Dem party and for the country if trump did not go away. He is leading the repub party down a path of no return. As long as trump is around, serious repub contenders like Pence and Haley, will be pushed to the fringe. The repub party will continue to shrink as long as they hump trump.

There has never been a losing presidential president who, six months after he lost both the popular vote and the EC, continues to claim he won in a landslide and was cheated. It just seems sooner or later, someone in the MAGA crowd will grow a brain and say..."GET OVER IT! YOU LOST!"
GET OVER IT!

take your own advice jim.....
Tell your lying King to stop trying to instigate a repeat of January 6th. He is never going to sit in the White House again. You and He need to figure that out and SHUT UP!
my lying king?....you mean the guy that you worship so much he is all you talk about here?...oh and jimmie i know he aint never going to be in the white house again...when are you going to figure that out and SHUT UP?....

LOL. Trump was wearing Grampa pullups. No fly. Elastic waste band.

What a sorry .....

Whatever. He's gone
Pull-on men's dress pants, like sweat pants, only made as dress pants have been around for a long time. They make a belt or suspenders unnecessary. Trump put them on backwards.

No. Trump's pants were on straight.

What he had on backwards were his panties...

"People are saying," Tramp put his pants on backwards to hide the fact that he peed his pants and it showed.
How about you Ed would you like to try and answer this since C Clayton and Dana ran away like a little pussies....?
The border....the economy?... unemployment?...gas prices?...peace in the middle east?...which one of these things are better today than when Trump was in office?....
All of them!

All of them!
so you favor a failing economy, higher gas prices, high unemployment and wars in the middle east,,,

at least youre honest,,

All of them!
so you favor a failing economy, higher gas prices, high unemployment and wars in the middle east,,,

at least youre honest,,
The economy failed under Tramp, who LOST over 2 MILLION jobs in 4 years, whereas Biden has created more jobs in his first 4 months than have ever been created in the first four months of any presidency in modern history. Unemployment has fallen from the 6.3% Tramp left with to 5.8% under Biden. Tramp was creating 63,000 jobs a month, on average, his last 3 disastrous months in office, which the Right claim was great, whereas Biden has averaged over 400,000 new jobs per month over his first 4 months, which the Right say is terrible by comparison to Tramp. :cuckoo:

At least you are consistently DISHONEST.

No. They’re video of his pants appearing normal. Stop the insanity.
I saw something on SNOPES about this being false
but
EVERY Trumpinista KNOWS you can't trust Snopes so...
Yes. Snopes did say the rumor was false. Snopes is not all that fond of Trump. If there was any way they could verify the rumor they would.

Forum List

Back