Did evolution happen ?

upload_2019-3-6_1-12-22.jpeg

Perhaps all those lights in the sky are sperm in search of the celestial egg.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

holy crap they changed it again
evolution is an ever moving thing

The Big Bang is not an explosion of matter moving outward to fill an empty universe. Instead, space itself expands with time everywhere and increases the physical distance between two comoving points. In other words, the Big Bang is not an explosion in space, but rather an expansion of space.
Big Bang - Wikipedia

Big Bang - Wikipedia
Science is an ever moving thing. It changes as we learn and that gets us closer to truth.
...or goes down blind alleys.

Greg

If you had any clue about what evolution is you'd realize how ignorant this sounds.
but evolution is ever changing so that way the brain dead cANT EXPLAIN Iit

any moron that thinks human evolved from a rock is a dumbass

Some think aliens, dolphins, bigfoot, etc. Evolution Is the biggest fairy tale of all time
So where do we come from? Why do we have goosebumps?

Goosebumps are a leftover function from when we had more hair or fur. To bristle up and look bigger. To stand hairs up for warmth. Ect
like monkeys/apes???

Most animals that are covered in fur or feathers have the ability.

If you had any clue about what evolution is you'd realize how ignorant this sounds.

Some think aliens, dolphins, bigfoot, etc. Evolution Is the biggest fairy tale of all time

Goosebumps are a leftover function from when we had more hair or fur. To bristle up and look bigger. To stand hairs up for warmth. Ect
like monkeys/apes???

EXACTLY. And in humans that is a trait we carry that provides no benefit. But with a common ancestor you could explain how two different species carry that same trait even if one no longer had a need for it.

But meanwhile, tell us, when did the Theory of Evolution change from "we came from apes" to "we share a common ancestor"?

I guess day 1 of the modern science based evolution about 160 years ago?

Darwin's theory of evolution 160 years ago was the "tree of life" theory or common ancestor, with new species "branching off" from an "ancient or extinct" ancestor. So in the 1860's would be the answer to your question, at the founding of Darwinian evolution.

His first writings intentionally kept humans out of them as he saw what happened to the first people saying the earth moved around the sun, or that the earth was round and wanted to see how the initial reaction to his new theories were.

But by the 1870's he went from "much light will be thrown on the origin of man and his history." about human evolution to writing that humans and primates like other animals share a common ancestor in his "Descent of Man".

And for years people opposing evolution through scams have tried to rewrite his clearly stated beliefs of a common ancestor into "we came from apes as they exist today". It's people like Progressivehunter up there who intentionally try and rewrite that and fool the easily confused into believing evolution is about us evolving from chimpanzee's which makes no sense, therefore that theory can't be true. That's not the theory of evolution. That's just people lying about it.

holy crap they changed it again
evolution is an ever moving thing

The Big Bang is not an explosion of matter moving outward to fill an empty universe. Instead, space itself expands with time everywhere and increases the physical distance between two comoving points. In other words, the Big Bang is not an explosion in space, but rather an expansion of space.
Big Bang - Wikipedia

Big Bang - Wikipedia
Science is an ever moving thing. It changes as we learn and that gets us closer to truth.
...or goes down blind alleys.

Greg
It's important to know which alleys are blind.

But meanwhile, tell us, when did the Theory of Evolution change from "we came from apes" to "we share a common ancestor"?

I guess day 1 of the modern science based evolution about 160 years ago?

Darwin's theory of evolution 160 years ago was the "tree of life" theory or common ancestor, with new species "branching off" from an "ancient or extinct" ancestor. So in the 1860's would be the answer to your question, at the founding of Darwinian evolution.

His first writings intentionally kept humans out of them as he saw what happened to the first people saying the earth moved around the sun, or that the earth was round and wanted to see how the initial reaction to his new theories were.

But by the 1870's he went from "much light will be thrown on the origin of man and his history." about human evolution to writing that humans and primates like other animals share a common ancestor in his "Descent of Man".

And for years people opposing evolution through scams have tried to rewrite his clearly stated beliefs of a common ancestor into "we came from apes as they exist today". It's people like Progressivehunter up there who intentionally try and rewrite that and fool the easily confused into believing evolution is about us evolving from chimpanzee's which makes no sense, therefore that theory can't be true. That's not the theory of evolution. That's just people lying about it.

So many claims about what the theory of evolution says are just ignorance or lies.

like monkeys/apes???

EXACTLY. And in humans that is a trait we carry that provides no benefit. But with a common ancestor you could explain how two different species carry that same trait even if one no longer had a need for it.
who are you to say if we have a need for it???

more hair is always a benefit in cold weather

even today I have a beard to help stay warm

I would be arrogant to suggest I have a clue
So you don't know how it happened but you do know how it didn't happen?
I never said that,,,
Do you deny that it is true? If not, why not?
that sounds like a loaded question,,,can you be more specific??
Seem like simple questions to me. Deflecting?

When I asked if you knew where do we come from, you said "I would be arrogant to suggest I have a clue". So it seems you don't know how it happened. Yet you don't believe in evolution so it seems you know how it did not happen. Am I wrong?

like monkeys/apes???

Humans don't have fur. Sorry. Haven't found a single scientific fact myself tied to the arrector pili increasing the insulation effect of beards on men and women. We evolved skills to be able to use animal fur to wear to keep us warm an allow humans to live in those colder environments. More skills like controlling fire and creating shelters have also helped.

And while you may like a beard in colder weather, as for it being a necessity for existing in colder climates, well if that was true, procreation would kinda suck.

But if you want to make the claim that arrector pili increase the heat retaining of facial hair in women/men in cold environments... please continue. lol

Last edited:

like monkeys/apes???

Humans don't have fur. Sorry. Haven't found a single scientific fact myself tied to the arrector pili increasing the insulation effect of beards on men and women. We evolved skills to be able to use animal fur to wear to keep us warm an allow humans to live in those colder environments. More skills like controlling fire and creating shelters have also helped.

And while you may like a beard in colder weather, as for it being a necessity for existing in colder climates, well if that was true, procreation would kinda suck.

But if you want to make the claim that arrector pili increase the heat retaining of facial hair in women/men in cold environments... please continue. lol

You would have to have significantly denser hair for it to accomplish any insulation.

like monkeys/apes???

You would have to have significantly denser hair for it to accomplish any insulation.

Agree. Why we lost it is still debatable from what I remember... Some say while forests were cooler and had trees, monkeys that evolved kept theirs while as humans moved to the savannah's, hair was lost to keep cooler during the day.

Another thought is pests. Ticks, lice, bugs carrying malaria and other diseases infest fur.

But yes, if we had body hair/fur our arrector pili would have a purpose, keeping that hair down against the skin in warm temps, not trapping hot air against the body, and puffing out when cold to trap that warmer air to insulate with. But without fur it is a useless feature for humans now that we have evolved.

like monkeys/apes???

Agree. Why we lost it is still debatable from what I remember... Some say while forests were cooler and had trees, monkeys that evolved kept theirs while as humans moved to the savannah's, hair was lost to keep cooler during the day.

Another thought is pests. Ticks, lice, bugs carrying malaria and other diseases infest fur.

But yes, if we had body hair/fur our arrector pili would have a purpose, keeping that hair down against the skin in warm temps, not trapping hot air against the body, and puffing out when cold to trap that warmer air to insulate with. But without fur it is a useless feature for humans now that we have evolved.

I fascinating thing I remember from high school biology, if you sit with your knees up, your arms around your legs and you face down on you knees, all of the hair on the outside points down. To shed water.

I fascinating thing I remember from high school biology, if you sit with your knees up, your arms around your legs and you face down on you knees, all of the hair on the outside points down. To shed water.

Cool! I remember a theory on human evolution that one reason we may have lost our hair is for a time humans lived a much more aquatic lifestyle where hair would hinder swimming and such. Haven't had any fossil records supporting it, but was an interesting idea at least.

Cool! I remember a theory on human evolution that one reason we may have lost our hair is for a time humans lived a much more aquatic lifestyle where hair would hinder swimming and such. Haven't had any fossil records supporting it, but was an interesting idea at least.

I’ve read that theory. Interesting idea.

Forum List

Back