Did Fox News falsely claim all three suspects in Lane murder were black?

You are more worried about what Fox reports than the tragic murder of this young man ? Who cares what color they are !! I would be more worried about the moral decay in this country than trying to stir up racist activity !!

She's a librul troll..ignore her. She's batshit crazy and stalker level freaky. She be a "Creepyazz cracka leftist."

Says the person stalking me in this thread.
You are such an unbalanced weirdo.

You are more worried about what Fox reports than the tragic murder of this young man ? Who cares what color they are !! I would be more worried about the moral decay in this country than trying to stir up racist activity !!

She's a librul troll..ignore her. She's batshit crazy and stalker level freaky. She be a "Creepyazz cracka leftist."

Plus you are the same losers in the other thread who is more worried about a so called race war than the fact an old man lost his life.
So how about you ignore me, and troll another thread.

The old man lost his life, just like this kid lost his life BECAUSE there is a race war going on. As yet being fought only on one side with blacks killing whites.

I did. Plus it is in the link.

Wow! You right wingers are super smart.
And obviously super pissed because the kid ended up white.

Well I have an appointment, enjoy your baseless accusations.

I bet we're not as pissed as you are by the fact that the white kid was the driver and the blackest of the black kids was the cold blooded murderer of an innocent white man. I bet that pisses you off to no end. I bet you wish with all your soul less heart that the shooter was white, but once again you are gonna be disappointed. Oh my!

I am more disappointed a promising young man was killed. How about you?

no...you're more interested in falsely slamming fox news

I bet we're not as pissed as you are by the fact that the white kid was the driver and the blackest of the black kids was the cold blooded murderer of an innocent white man. I bet that pisses you off to no end. I bet you wish with all your soul less heart that the shooter was white, but once again you are gonna be disappointed. Oh my!

I am more disappointed a promising young man was killed. How about you?

Okay bud.

Okay bud.

is this not your thread?

So? Did you call out the other people who have started other threads more interested in the race of the suspect than the victim?
Until you do that, you can keep your comments to yourself.
These news organization were more worried about a race war than putting up the right photos, the right race, and about the victim.
So take your hypocritical bullshit somewhere else.

this is not about me, it is about you claiming you care more about the promising young man...yet your OP is nothing about him, it solely about fox news

you lied and i busted you

this is not about me, it is about you claiming you care more about the promising young man...yet your OP is nothing about him, it solely about fox news

You did no such thing.

With the Daily Caller even using the wrong photo, to further this claim.
"On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”

"A Duncan police source confirmed to Mediaite, Wednesday morning, that 17 year-old Michael Jones is not “the one with the lightest skin,” he is a white male. It is true that 15 year-old James Edwards and 16 year-old Chancey Luna have been charged, as adults, with first-degree murder, while Jones is charged as an accessory after the fact"

Fox & Friends, Daily Caller Falsely Report ?3 Black Teens? Arrested in Chris Lane Murder | Mediaite

They still have the wrong photo up on the bottom of the page. While have the right one at the top.. Hmmm. Why leave the wrong photo up?

Black Okla. teens murder white Australian jogger for sport | The Daily Caller

To be fair, Fox and Friends only repeated West's lie. Great reporting there.
Fox News Quotes Allen West, Falsely Claims 3 Black Teens Shot Australian College Student | The New Civil Rights Movement

Did FOX lie?

No.

Next question?

Two of the killers were black, a third was half black and half white. So yeah, FOX did not lie, and the OP is an idiot.

Do you have a link for that?
According to the police he is white. Maybe he is 1/4 black but he sure as hell doesn't look half black.

You did no such thing.

really...then why is your OP solely about fox news and not the victim?

Because the thread is about Fox News.
When I start creations a thousand threads about race and Fox, you might have a point.

Two of the killers were black, a third was half black and half white. So yeah, FOX did not lie, and the OP is an idiot.

According to the police he is white. Maybe he is 1/4 black but he sure as hell doesn't look half black.

1/4 black

:lol:

cbf42cf8057c0e1c3b0f6a706700a486.jpg

really...then why is your OP solely about fox news and not the victim?

Because the thread is about Fox News.
When I start creations a thousand threads about race and Fox, you might have a point.

you claim you care more about the victim, yet your thread is about fox news and not the victim....liar
Yes it is, it doesn't negate caring about the victim. While you are only interested in trolling me. Hypocrite much?
Now go bug someone else. Better yet go call out one of your right wing buddies who is making a vets death all about race wars.
Until then, you are pointless.

1/4 black

:lol:

cbf42cf8057c0e1c3b0f6a706700a486.jpg

Looks pretty white to me, almost exactly like my friends white teenage son.
Loser.

Forum List

Back