Did He go too far today?

It will make his worshipers love him even more.

Just look at the post in this thread.

These people that worship Trump want more of this, they are waiting for any excuse to start shooting people
Is that all you got? You do not have to worship someone because you recognize someone is being persecuted. The way they are abusing power is enough to piss anyone off.

No, you dopey twat. I simply don’t ASSume (as you spineless twerps do) that there has to be only one possible interpretation of anything the man says.

The reality is, d0gdrool, that your spin on what he said is an example of YOU “making up” shit.
Generally, the man losing the argument resorts to name calling, due to a lack of anything intelligent to say.
I hope that your new red state is Texas.

Generally, the man losing the argument resorts to name calling, due to a lack of anything intelligent to say.
I hope that your new red state is Texas.
Generally, when you’ve gotten your ass whooped in any discussion, you whine like a little bitch about irrelevant shit, as you just did. Again.

The substantive fact is, I refuted your bullshit and now you’re whining and crying again. You do feel sorry for you, but I can’t.

You’re too much of a dishonest little nothing. 👍

Generally, when you’ve gotten your ass whooped in any discussion, you whine like a little bitch about irrelevant shit, as you just did. Again.

The substantive fact is, I refuted your bullshit and now you’re whining and crying again. You do feel sorry for you, but I can’t.

You’re too much of a dishonest little nothing. 👍
I'll change your mind eventually.

President Trump has a very good memory. When he gets back in office, you can bet everyone who has had a hand in the persecution of him and election interference is going to go to jail for a very long time, which is why you see the desperation of the Marxists in trying to bring him down.
So fascism.

While I would never vote for Trump, he might have a point. I usually find it takes a while for the truth to get reported and during this phase of the trial with the lack of complete facts, the media is too opinionated one way or another and is careless in its rush to judgement.

Who cares what some of you derps think or want? Trump is NEVER going away.

He is now a part of the permanent lexicon in the pantheon of great American leaders like Lincoln, Reagan, and FDR.
Hillary never goes away either.

Such delusional, narcissistic paranoia must never be weaponized against decent, law-abiding Americans.

Meanwhile, McCarthy appeased the rabid nihilists, and their gratitude approximates that of piranha being honored with a birthday cake,

It's hard to determine who is most delighted by the national embarrassment:

You are an embarrassment

It will make his worshipers love him even more.

Just look at the post in this thread.

These people that worship Trump want more of this, they are waiting for any excuse to start shooting people

Stupid forker. I worship no one. I want good results for the entire Nation I am living in. Trump delivers. The Corpse destroys all for all.

That is no understatement. Trump NEVER forgets or forgives anyone who has screwed with him.
And those ^^^^ are the exact characteristics that a true leader narcissistic dictator exhibits.

FDT.

Forum List

Back