Did He go too far today?

bring it on and see what happens
Ooh, more vague threats from the right.

1696452503124.png

Is 'projecting' or 'projection' your NEW word?

Little child use the same word repeatedly when they learn a new word.
Congrats.
Bigreb ain't the sharpest tack in the drawer, and he's mighty proud he can finally use a three syllable word.

Cut him some slack.

My fact-based exposure of how the GOP was perverted into a dysfunctional cult certainly has the cult in a tizzy.
The cultists that think the Democrat Party is doing a good job with the economy, domestic problems and foreign policy don't deserve to live in this country. You embarrass us all

Bigreb ain't the sharpest tack in the drawer, and he's mighty proud he can finally use a three syllable word.

Cut him some slack.
Much smarter than you at least I know the failed leftist tactic of projection. Why do you continue to try that stupid shit?

Compare to the allegations you loons are making against Trump. What Trump said is nothing.
You mean the allegations that got multiple grand juries to vote to indict?

Yea, Trump pulling shit out of his ass for the entertainment of morons like you is exactly the same as 4 grand jury indictments

This is why we mock you...the amount of cope you folks engage in everyday has to make you miserable inside

While I would never vote for Trump, he might have a point. I usually find it takes a while for the truth to get reported and during this phase of the trial with the lack of complete facts, the media is too opinionated one way or another and is careless in its rush to judgement.

Whenever someone starts a sentence off with "While I would never vote for Trump, but....." -- it's about to be followed by some dumb shit only Trump voters would say....

This phase of the trial we are in is the punishment phase.....

Those "facts" you are waiting for should have been facts Trump presented a lot earlier....he didn't.....because facts are seldom on his side......

But apparently, living in reality is a scary place for rightwingers -- so they continue to live in fantasy land and get mad at the rest of us for not joining them.

You mean the allegations that got multiple grand juries to vote to indict?

Yea, Trump pulling shit out of his ass for the entertainment of morons like you is exactly the same as 4 grand jury indictments
Ignorant leftists who applaud the degradation and Corruption of our justice system along with our government for what reason? Empty headed fools who persecute their political opponents for what end? What will you think when our country no longer values freedom? Either you are stupid or you are part of the totalitarian takeover. Which is it
This is why we mock you...the amount of cope you folks engage in everyday has to make you miserable

Forum List

Back