Did Hillary have a seizure on camera yesterday? she needs cannabis

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015

Yes that's right Hillary could need legal pot to function and have our nations nuclear codes................

Is this what America really needs?

Hillary Clinton Cracks a Joke About Weed - Stoner Things

Presidential-Hopeful-Potheads.jpg

Why you Google Hillary Clinton isn't that obvious

Yes that's right Hillary could need legal pot to function and have our nations nuclear codes................

Wrong treatment Doc. For seizures and anxiety use the natural plant Kratom that the DEA is about to put as a schedule 1 drug to appease big pharma.

Hillary prefers cannabis.......................

Wrong treatment Doc. For seizures and anxiety use the natural plant Kratom that the DEA is about to put as a schedule 1 drug to appease big pharma.

I prefer cannabis so Hillary and I have one thing in common.

OK, but should you be puffing on your bong and have Americas nuclear codes?

You don't need no stupid nuclear code to explode a nuke and only the inner workings of the nuke machine. Send them to school and buy them books and they eat the teacher.

You don't need no stupid nuclear code to explode a nuke and only the inner workings of the nuke machine. Send them to school and buy them books and they eat the teacher.

Well clearly all you need is more pot....................................

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

It is clearly evidenced by what I wrote that I need more pot to ease my troubled soul. I have bypassed the interlocks in a nuke just to see if I could do it and then took the jumpers out giving the nuke an easy slap on the warhead.

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

It is clearly evidenced by what I wrote that I need more pot to ease my troubled soul. I have bypassed the interlocks in a nuke just to see if I could do it and then took the jumpers out giving the nuke an easy slap on the warhead.

Potheads believe they can do anything..............but most often they get high and dream.

Like you do.

She prefers women.

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

Potheads believe they can do anything..............but most often they get high and dream.

Like you do.

All I can say is truth is stranger than fiction and when I said I did it did not add that we were in Gulf of Tonkin in 1972 at the height of the Spring/Easter Offensive but nobody caught me reading top secret schematics that I had no business looking at when only one of my jobs was protecting nukes, only a 30 kiloton yield and not thermonuke.

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

Like you do.

All I can say is truth is stranger than fiction and when I said I did it did not add that we were in Gulf of Tonkin in 1972 at the height of the Spring/Easter Offensive but nobody caught me reading top secret schematics that I had no business looking at when only one of my jobs was protecting nukes, only a 30 kiloton yield and not thermonuke.

LOL, if true the NSA will be there in................wait they are already there if true.

So u drop LSD too?

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

Like you do.

LOL, if true the NSA will be there in................wait they are already there if true.

So u drop LSD too?

You doubt what I say and most people do but I was there and did that. A Marine Colonel said what are you wearing the CAR (Combat Action Ribbon) wearing a Navy uniform? The Colonel was flabbergasted when I showed him proof. Marines are funny that way thinking they did it all.

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

Like you do.

So u drop LSD too?

You doubt what I say and most people do but I was there and did that. A Marine Colonel said what are you wearing the CAR (Combat Action Ribbon) wearing a Navy uniform? The Colonel was flabbergasted when I showed him proof. Marines are funny that way thinking they did it all.

Yea loser u have nuclear codes in your closet, along with your weed collection.

What prescription drugs do you take?

Like you do.

So u drop LSD too?

Yea loser u have nuclear codes in your closet, along with your weed collection.

What prescription drugs do you take?

I am being polite and refined and you are being rude and nasty. You need to tell your doc to change your meds.

Forum List

Back