Did Hillary have a seizure on camera yesterday? she needs cannabis

She did NOT have a seisure....she had a 'short circuit' moment!

:p

I have never been trained medical but short circuit sounds like a nerve disease. I am trained electrical and know that a short circuit means equipment 'melt down' with no fuse to melt first. Way back in the day that was called 'emotional breakdown' and people were put in the nut house for that ailment.

OK, but should you be puffing on your bong and have Americas nuclear codes?

You don't need no stupid nuclear code to explode a nuke and only the inner workings of the nuke machine. Send them to school and buy them books and they eat the teacher.

Well clearly all you need is more pot....................................

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

It is clearly evidenced by what I wrote that I need more pot to ease my troubled soul. I have bypassed the interlocks in a nuke just to see if I could do it and then took the jumpers out giving the nuke an easy slap on the warhead.

Potheads believe they can do anything..............but most often they get high and dream.

Like you do.

All I can say is truth is stranger than fiction and when I said I did it did not add that we were in Gulf of Tonkin in 1972 at the height of the Spring/Easter Offensive but nobody caught me reading top secret schematics that I had no business looking at when only one of my jobs was protecting nukes, only a 30 kiloton yield and not thermonuke.
Most of the fleet in the Pacific was in the Gulf by the 18th and 19th of April, but I saw absolutely no planning or even heard a suggestion anyone was thinking about using tactical nukes on the Cong or the NVA. A fight between the war hawks with Ford and those who understood the war was finally in its death throes was going on, yes.

You don't need no stupid nuclear code to explode a nuke and only the inner workings of the nuke machine. Send them to school and buy them books and they eat the teacher.

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

It is clearly evidenced by what I wrote that I need more pot to ease my troubled soul. I have bypassed the interlocks in a nuke just to see if I could do it and then took the jumpers out giving the nuke an easy slap on the warhead.

Potheads believe they can do anything..............but most often they get high and dream.

Like you do.

All I can say is truth is stranger than fiction and when I said I did it did not add that we were in Gulf of Tonkin in 1972 at the height of the Spring/Easter Offensive but nobody caught me reading top secret schematics that I had no business looking at when only one of my jobs was protecting nukes, only a 30 kiloton yield and not thermonuke.
Most of the fleet in the Pacific was in the Gulf by the 18th and 19th of April, but I saw absolutely no planning or even heard a suggestion anyone was thinking about using tactical nukes on the Cong or the NVA. A fight between the war hawks with Ford and those who understood the war was finally in its death throes was going on, yes.

I was pissed off big time by the abuse of American POWs and when Jane Fonda showed up I got even more pissed off and wanted to see a nuke flash over Hanoi which is just up the Red River from Haiphong when I was in Haiphong Harbor on a Guided Missile Destroyer.

Nope, she did not have a seizure yesterday.

Next.
What evidence do you have of this? Were you with her in bed all day?

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
You have no objective evidence that she did, and thus the OP fails.

visual evidence is not objective evidence? since when?

That is deep thought and got me thinking. Objective reasoning has only the object in mind and subjective reasoning has only the subject in mind.

Next.

That is deep thought and got me thinking. Objective reasoning has only the object in mind and subjective reasoning has only the subject in mind.

what you see is what you get. its called common sense.

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

Like you do.

Jake you really need to take your medications

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

Like you do.

Jake you really need to take your medications

or he already took too many of them.

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

Like you do.

I was pissed off big time by the abuse of American POWs and when Jane Fonda showed up I got even more pissed off and wanted to see a nuke flash over Hanoi which is just up the Red River from Haiphong when I was in Haiphong Harbor on a Guided Missile Destroyer.
I understand that feeling.

Next.

The deliberate exaggeration of the 'visual evidence' is obvious; it is not objective.

Yes that's right Hillary could need legal pot to function and have our nations nuclear codes................

Is this what America really needs?

Hillary Clinton Cracks a Joke About Weed - Stoner Things

Presidential-Hopeful-Potheads.jpg

Why you Google Hillary Clinton isn't that obvious

Wrong treatment Doc. For seizures and anxiety use the natural plant Kratom that the DEA is about to put as a schedule 1 drug to appease big pharma.

Hillary prefers cannabis.......................

I prefer cannabis so Hillary and I have one thing in common.

I was on my way to a missile silo site once, and now that I think about it they probably had pot there and bongs too. What better way to smoke it. I read an article once that missiliers were caught giving each other head.

LOL

IS this you?
stoned.png

Like you do.

LOL, if true the NSA will be there in................wait they are already there if true.

So u drop LSD too?

The NSA is too busy scratching their balls.

Yes that's right Hillary could need legal pot to function and have our nations nuclear codes................

Is this what America really needs?

Hillary Clinton Cracks a Joke About Weed - Stoner Things

Presidential-Hopeful-Potheads.jpg

Why you Google Hillary Clinton isn't that obvious

Wrong treatment Doc. For seizures and anxiety use the natural plant Kratom that the DEA is about to put as a schedule 1 drug to appease big pharma.

I was on my way to a missile silo site once, and now that I think about it they probably had pot there and bongs too. What better way to smoke it. I read an article once that missiliers were caught giving each other head.

My uncle was one during the Cuban missile crises. Don't know if he had a bong and weed, but I know that he was screwed up after his time there.

My uncle was one during the Cuban missile crises. Don't know if he had a bong and weed, but I know that he was screwed up after his time there.

I turned ten years old watching TV about the Cuban missile crisis when happening. It was a scary time but nothing happened except the USSR took their nuke missiles out of Cuba and the USA took their nuke missiles out of Turkey which was a face saving gesture.

Next.

The deliberate exaggeration of the 'visual evidence' is obvious; it is not objective.

there is no exaggeration, snake boy. the camera does not lie.

did the camera lie when it caught her needing help to go up 4 steps? Did it lie when it caught her staffer (who has disappeared) carrying an emergency valium pen?

the woman is physically and mentally unfit to hold any public office.

Forum List

Back