Did Jesus die for our sins, or his own?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Jesus' Sins: The Unspoken Bible

"Right believing Christians who have been brainwashed into believing Jesus was perfectly free of sin, might be shocked to know that he succumbed to six of these sins. He was fat and lazy. He didn't work and he hated money, so he was dependant on handouts. When they weren't offered, he stole.

People called him a glutton and a drunkard. Women followed him around like a bunch of groupies eager to service their hero. He didn't wash, so it is a wonder they could stand his smell.

He had such a high opinion of himself that he got frustrated or angry at those who didn't believe him. When he insulted them or threatened to send them to hell, he only made his audience angry at him. Who could blame his skeptics? He wasn't the only miracle man in those days, claiming to be sent by God.

21"Not every one who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.' (Matt. 7:21-23)"

Chapter and verse evidence Jesus commited 6 of the 7 'deadly sins' at link.

Specifically, Jesus died for my sins, which is why god set me up with no conscience.

The fallen false prophet managed to get them to break all 10 commandments.
But this topic was warned about in Ezekiel 28:14-15 regarding the fallen son of perdition who would be deemed
Christ (anointed) Nazarene (cherub=guardian) seen as an image of a man deemed perfect until they were revealed all the inquities in that fabricated image.

I don't get the whole "Jesus died for our sins" thing. If I knew I was the son of God, and was going to rule heaven and Earth for all eternity once I died, and that it would save all of humanity from eternal damnation, I'd go get crucified right now!

Plus did he really die if walking around 72 hours later? If no permanent death there's been no sacrifice.

I don't get the whole "Jesus died for our sins" thing. If I knew I was the son of God, and was going to rule heaven and Earth for all eternity once I died, and that it would save all of humanity from eternal damnation, I'd go get crucified right now!

Plus did he really die if walking around 72 hours later? If no permanent death there's been no sacrifice.
Nowadays, they call that doing a "Lamar Odom".

The Jesus in the Christian Bible is a fictional myth created by a Roman Emperor to elevate a mere mortal above a Emperor...

Actually if you read the religious texts from Judaism, Christianity and Islam you would discover they are heavily influenced by other cultures like Sumerian and Greek Mythology...

So did some guy in what we call Israel today die for my sins?

Most likely not...

But this topic was warned about in Ezekiel 28:14-15 regarding the fallen son of perdition who would be deemed
Christ (anointed) Nazarene (cherub=guardian) seen as an image of a man deemed perfect until they were revealed all the inquities in that fabricated image.

I think EZE was scolding to the Hebrew of his day, their sinful, idolatrous ways, worst than Sodom.

The Jesus in the Christian Bible is a fictional myth created by a Roman Emperor to elevate a mere mortal above a Emperor...

Actually if you read the religious texts from Judaism, Christianity and Islam you would discover they are heavily influenced by other cultures like Sumerian and Greek Mythology...

So did some guy in what we call Israel today die for my sins?

Most likely not...
No.

I think EZE was scolding to the Hebrew of his day, their sinful, idolatrous ways, worst than Sodom.

Your reply had nothing to do with Ezekiel 28, which is why you had no reference sources.
You inadvertantly called your priests and preachers wrong for using Ezekiel 28 to be about Lucifer.
Tarsus was at friendly terms at that time leading to Ezekiel chapter 28 so it was not occuring in their day.
The term anointed Cherub fits only The first of only 2Guardian messiahs. Jesus being the only prophet coming as the first messiah called perfect means only Jesus can be Lucifer of Ezekiel 28.
When you disagree you end up giving up your own standard and logic used in the fallacious placement of Jesus into OT verses as claimed fulfilled Messiah.
This is called checkmate, your claims of messiah are destroyed by your own terms which ironically make him Lucifer...either move you lose your luciferous king.=checkmate!
You HELPED prove Jesus is Lucifer.

"Right believing Christians who have been brainwashed into believing Jesus was perfectly free of sin, might be shocked to know that he succumbed to six of these sins. He was fat and lazy. He didn't work and he hated money, so he was dependant on handouts. When they weren't offered, he stole.

People called him a glutton and a drunkard. Women followed him around like a bunch of groupies eager to service their hero. He didn't wash, so it is a wonder they could stand his smell.

He had such a high opinion of himself that he got frustrated or angry at those who didn't believe him. When he insulted them or threatened to send them to hell, he only made his audience angry at him. Who could blame his skeptics? He wasn't the only miracle man in those days, claiming to be sent by God.

21"Not every one who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.' (Matt. 7:21-23)"

Delta, as you say you are Jewish you should know that Jesus Christ died for your sins and that He was the perfect sacrifice because He was sinless. The Hebrew prophets told your people Jesus would come - see Isaiah 53, Psalm 22, Malachi 3..... Isaiah, David and Malachi are speaking of Jesus Christ! He is the Lord! If you reject Jesus Christ as your Messiah there is no hope for you and you will spend eternity in hell. The words you have written here will be burning in your memory throughout eternity. Oh what regret you will have for not believing!

Your reply had nothing to do with Ezekiel 28, which is why you had no reference sources.
You inadvertantly called your priests and preachers wrong for using Ezekiel 28 to be about Lucifer.
Tarsus was at friendly terms at that time leading to Ezekiel chapter 28 so it was not occuring in their day.
The term anointed Cherub fits only The first of only 2Guardian messiahs. Jesus being the only prophet coming as the first messiah called perfect means only Jesus can be Lucifer of Ezekiel 28.
When you disagree you end up giving up your own standard and logic used in the fallacious placement of Jesus into OT verses as claimed fulfilled Messiah.
This is called checkmate, your claims of messiah are destroyed by your own terms which ironically make him Lucifer...either move you lose your luciferous king.=checkmate!
You HELPED prove Jesus is Lucifer.

Yes , well I do not believe Jesus was God , ok. Eze was talking to you Hebrews, how sinful, worst than Sodom. So apparently you didn't get the message.

If you believe all that stuff that you mention that is written in the bible, do you also believe that he healed many, raised the dead, and was resurrected?

you are Jewish you should know If you reject Jesus Christ as your Messiah there is no hope for you and you will spend eternity in hell. The words you have written here will be burning in your memory throughout eternity. Oh what regret you will have for not believing!

So Jeremiah you are saying Hitler was Jesus, 'cause I can't see the difference in that train of thought and what Nazis believed and did.

One last time....Jews do not fall for Lucifer, we could never make up the 1/3
that fall with him like Christians can with their 2.3billion out of 6.9 billion humans.

you are Jewish you should know If you reject Jesus Christ as your Messiah there is no hope for you and you will spend eternity in hell. The words you have written here will be burning in your memory throughout eternity. Oh what regret you will have for not believing!

So Jeremiah you are saying Hitler was Jesus, 'cause I can't see the difference in that train of thought and what Nazis believed and did.

that fall with him like Christians can with their 2.3billion out of 6.9 billion humans.
No, HaShev. Jesus Christ is the Messiah that Isaiah prophesied would come. See Isaiah 53. Jesus Christ is God!

If you believe all that stuff that you mention that is written in the bible, do you also believe that he healed many, raised the dead, and was resurrected?
Delta does not believe any of it. He writes that way because that is the kind of person he is.

No, HaShev. Jesus Christ is the Messiah that Isaiah prophesied would come. See Isaiah 53. Jesus Christ is God!

1) lucifer is the false prophet who imposters messiah and claims to be a god. The Moshiach in Judaism is not God, they are seperate. Therefore you are exposing him as Lucifer and proving yourself a satanist.
Which is why you mirror Jesus with Hitler because Hitler matches Jesus promises & prophecy on his return(using your standard):

coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

Note the Jihaadist movement today is an influence of Nazis Germany, where the head mufti learned how to use propaganda. Even the History channel broadcasted how the Mufti used the propaganda to claim the Mosque was being risked to collapse just as we see hapoening still to this day, the same lie to get uprising=cause division.

According to your logic Jesus the adversary came back as Hitler and was sent to the pit again.
That's when we had the HaShev of Israel.

The convoluted logic of Jeremiah...Jesus is gd...So gd said to himself I am going to send you/ myself to earth to sacrifice yourself for the humans while I rule from the heavens...Dont worry after you die you will come back to me and become me....Yada Yada Yada....Makes complete sense to me...Rolling my eyes.. Only the trulty delusional can figure that even though gd stated he was not a man and we are told there is no vicarious attonement in eze 18 and other places...Yup Lui ci fer still managed to fool one third of the world ....Interesting to say the least...I wonder if it was a "test" and one third of the grade failed and will have to be held back in remedial school and not partake in going to the next level..Too bad because the only thing they did was believe instead of doing their homework and studying the scriptures to come to the proper understandings..But hey thats what you get by watering down the curriculum by giving them something new (testament) to read when the old(testament) texts were better for them to say the least...

As the Orthodox Jews say, "See Isaiah 1-51 and stop cherry picking mistranslated verses and words".
Just learn Hebrew and you'll be converting in about 6 months.
Oy!

Wow!

I have read your OP and I read your link and all I can say is "wow!" I have never seen someone twist scripture to fit their political agenda like that since Bin Laden and 9/11

Forum List

Back