Did Jon Voight put the final nail in America's coffin?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Clearly, to handle the corruption in DC, we need a President who actually can figure out what the corruption is, not one who brags

"We did a fantastic job with covid and we don't get the credit"

two years after the DEEP STATE COVID FRAUD was used to force ABSENTEE BALLOTS to cheat Trump out of a second term.

Donald Trump is just flat out too dumb and egotistical to even begin to threaten "DEEP STATE" and will undoubtedly fail in his second attempt, if he gets it, because he is completely out of his league.

The person most responsible for handcuffing America's future to this moron is Jon Voight, the first one after the 2020 election to say

"only Trump can lead us out of this"

which translates into WE WILL NEVER GET OUT THIS

Jon Voight put the final nail in America's coffin.

WE NEED SOMEONE WITH AN IQ OVER 100, NOT "We did a fantastic job with covid"

FUCK YOU JON VOIGHT!!!!!

Donald Trump is just flat out too dumb and egotistical to even begin to threaten "DEEP STATE" and will undoubtedly fail in his second attempt, if he gets it, because he is completely out of his league.
It amazes me to read that Trump is too dumb. The man is exceptionally bright. I don't think he is a Genius, but he is very smart. I agree his ego harms him way too much. But those who sit with him and talk with him, report he is smart and very empathetic. Biden as the attorney reported is mentally far off his game. I recall when he actually was a lot better than now.

It amazes me to read that Trump is too dumb. The man is exceptionally bright. I don't think he is a Genius, but he is very smart. I agree his ego harms him way too much. But those who sit with him and talk with him, report he is smart and very empathetic. Biden as the attorney reported is mentally far off his game. I recall when he actually was a lot better than now.

Maybe as a Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist you think Trump did do a "fantastic job with covid."

Truth is he wasted $9 trillion, watched his re-election stolen, and never got close to the truth.

If Trump wants to get a clue about science issues, he is free to come here and summon THE DOCTOR.

THAT may be AMERICA's BEST HOPE!!!!

because if he relies on the likes of Deborah Birks again....

WE ARE FINISHED

Clearly, to handle the corruption in DC, we need a President who actually can figure out what the corruption is, not one who brags

two years after the DEEP STATE COVID FRAUD was used to force ABSENTEE BALLOTS to cheat Trump out of a second term.

The person most responsible for handcuffing America's future to this moron is Jon Voight, the first one after the 2020 election to say

FUCK YOU JON VOIGHT!!!!!
Imagine thinking that one person alone can save a country. Even if this one were not mentally ill.

Voight is the kind of person who would support a despot. How weak can a person get.

Imagine thinking that one person alone can save a country. Even if this one were not mentally ill.

Voight is the kind of person who would support a despot. How weak can a person get.

Voight started a "parrot cascade" that was "echoed" all over.

"Only Trump can save us"

What unreal BULLSHIT

But it was Voight who was the first one....

Maybe as a Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist you think Trump did do a "fantastic job with covid."

Truth is he wasted $9 trillion, watched his re-election stolen, and never got close to the truth.

If Trump wants to get a clue about science issues, he is free to come here and summon THE DOCTOR.

THAT may be AMERICA's BEST HOPE!!!!

because if he relies on the likes of Deborah Birks again....

WE ARE FINISHED
I have had you confused for a lot of months. You ask questions. When you are provided answers, you change it to parroting. Nobody parroted. It was showing you research reports. Trump did not create any vaccines. But as the president, he ordered Warp Speed. And Warp Speed changed how vaccines are tested. It was not perfect but since I have had the vaccines and not got sick, i report they are a success.

It was not perfect but since I have had the vaccines and not got sick, i report they are a success.

As a Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist Traitor, you have a VAX CARD, but you and Howard Stern and Dee Snyder never got the real shot.

Y'all knew it was total BS all along, and sang IN HEBREW celebrating America's idiocy...

The orange bag O' shit has always been dumb as a post. There was never any time I ever witnessed exceptional brightness from him.

The orange bag O' shit has always been dumb as a post. There was never any time I ever witnessed exceptional brightness from him.
He is the only president to have built an empire amounting to many billions of dollars.
And you have done what? Do you know that FDR only left an estate of just over a million dollars?

Cut off his insult. "
(insult deleted) you have a VAX CARD, but you and Howard Stern and Dee Snyder never got the real shot.
I do not talk for those two. Correct, I have a Vax card. The hospital giving me the shots handed it to me.

He is the only president to have built an empire amounting to many billions of dollars.
And you have done what? Do you know that FDR only left an estate of just over a million dollars?
So? :dunno: The orange bag O' shit hardly has an empire. Just a brand.

FUCK YOU JON VOIGHT!!!!!
:cuckoo:

FUCK YOU JON VOIGHT!!!!!

Thanks for bringing his name up.

He is a great American

Forum List

Back