Did last nights debate harm Trumps chances at winning the nomination?

The admiration of Putin by the far right reveals their desire for authoritarian leaders. They need to be governed instead of governing.

Putin is a leader who is doing what he thinks is best for HIS country. That is why he is contrasted favorably to Obama who is not a leader and is doing exactly the wrong things for his country.

No one likes Putin because of his murderous KGB history. Its merely a comparison of leadership abilities.

Did last nights debate harm Trumps chances at winning the nomination? Seriously, between the dick talk, Trump U and Cruz pointing out his voting record(Hillary!)...Trump is going to be regretting showing up on the fox stage...Maybe until the day he dies.
The nomination? No. The presidency? Yes.

I would venture a guess that my lifetime responsibilities and accomplishments are significantly greater than yours. I have done business in the mid east, I know how arabs and muslims view life, and where they place their priorities. They do not think and believe as we do. Naivete such as yours is why the USA has become the laughing stock of the world under obozo.
If so, then why is your understanding of the word so immature?

the immature view of the world is yours my little friend.
Found you and your friend. Yep, you are a cosmopolitan man of the world are you?

Derp.gif

The admiration of Putin by the far right reveals their desire for authoritarian leaders. They need to be governed instead of governing.

Putin is a leader who is doing what he thinks is best for HIS country. That is why he is contrasted favorably to Obama who is not a leader and is doing exactly the wrong things for his country.

No one likes Putin because of his murderous KGB history. Its merely a comparison of leadership abilities.
You are very confused, and that is why you need an authoritarian freek to govern you.

You are very confused, and that is why you need an authoritarian freek to govern you.

not the least bit confused. Its you libtards that want your every move dictated by momma government. I want all americans to be free to succeed or fail on their own. I want a safety net for those who truly need it, but not for those too lazy to work.

Trump, as usual played the clown.

Making faces as others speak, calling people names like "Little Marco", puffing and posturing like Mussolini

His base eats it up...the rest of America will be turned off if he pulls it on Hillary
Exactly how Joe Biden debated Paul Ryan in the 2012 VP debate...

America will love Trump's antics and Democrats will whine that Hillary is a wimp.

I would venture a guess that my lifetime responsibilities and accomplishments are significantly greater than yours. I have done business in the mid east, I know how arabs and muslims view life, and where they place their priorities. They do not think and believe as we do. Naivete such as yours is why the USA has become the laughing stock of the world under obozo.
If so, then why is your understanding of the word so immature?

the immature view of the world is yours my little friend.
Found you and your friend. Yep, you are a cosmopolitan man of the world are you?

View attachment 66029

Hmmm, looks like you and your sock rightwinger, when will you convert to that user name? do you do it by the hour or rotate each day?

Making faces as others speak, calling people names like "Little Marco", puffing and posturing like Mussolini

His base eats it up...the rest of America will be turned off if he pulls it on Hillary

America will love Trump's antics and Democrats will whine that Hillary is a wimp.

Biden made a fool of himself by laughing the entire debate. He confirmed to the nation that he is a blubbering fool. Obozo got a second term because Romney ran a shitty campaign and refused to attack Obama for his many screw ups and lies.

You poor little wanker! :lol:

When Trump is finished and the good folks here will be all laughing at Trump and his followers, I do hope you will stay and enjoy the festivities. :lol:

Biden made a fool of himself by laughing the entire debate. He confirmed to the nation that he is a blubbering fool. Obozo got a second term because Romney ran a shitty campaign and refused to attack Obama for his many screw ups and lies.
Biden still apparently "won" that debate.

Democrat voters are too stupid to actually analyze policies, they live by perception.

Trump is the ultimate anti-Democrat candidate.

You poor little wanker! :lol:

When Trump is finished and the good folks here will be all laughing at Trump and his followers, I do hope you will stay and enjoy the festivities. :lol:

and when Trump is sworn in as president, I do hope that you will stay and enjoy the festivities and admit that you have been FOS on just about every topic ever addressed.

Democrat voters are too stupid to actually analyze policies, they live by perception.

and Candy Crowley won the Romney/ Obama debate. I do agree that dems and libs live on talking points and stupidity. Must be that defective liberal gene.

and Candy Crowley won the Romney/ Obama debate. I do agree that dems and libs live on talking points and stupidity. Must be that defective liberal gene.
Trump will destroy Crowley if he ever has to deal with her.

No other Republican candidate would ever attack biased moderators and stacked partisan audiences like Trump does.

For me it might did.t affect his nomination I wasn't going to vote for him in the primary but before the debate without question would be voting Republican in the general election. Now if it comes down to Hillary versus Trump then I might see it as even worse then '08 selection of Obama versus McCain which I refused to pick either. The man is totally unprepared.

Trump does not have our military's back. He never has.

Open the door to torture and you open the door to our troops being subjected to the same treatment. Not just by terrorists, but any nation we are in conflict with
We have lost the moral high ground and surrendered to the end justifies the means

you live in a dream world. American soldiers and civilians are ALREADY being subjected to much worse things than water boarding. Beheading, burned alive, drowned in a cage. WTF is wrong with you? Being nice to murdering bastards who want to kill all of us will only get more of us killed.

You fricken libs are the dumbest creatures on planet earth.
Crime is crime and those who engage in it are punished
Our pilots routinely engage in missions against civilian targets. When captured, they can be tried as war criminals and tortured for information that can save lives.
Sinking to the level of terrorists does nothing to help our cause except demonstrate to the world we are no better than terrorists

OMG, you are truly a moron. War is about killing the enemy faster than he kills you. There are no rules. How many innocent civilians did we kill at Hiroshima? Second question, how many American and Japanese lives were saved by ending the war at Hiroshima?
Civilized societies have rules of war.
After WWI we banned poison gas....it was too horrible
After WWII we banned nuclear weapons ......it was too horrible

Conservatives want to return us to the Middle Ages when family members were killed in retaliation and torture was routine

But dropping bombs from drones and blowing people into tiny pieces is OK ? War is hell, the way to stop the hell is to end them quickly by destroying the enemy completely. Truman understood that------------------BTW, Truman was a democrat.

We have learned never to drop an A bomb again. There is a difference in bombing belligerents and torturing those who have surrendered to you

Most civilized societies understand that

No other Republican candidate would ever attack biased moderators and stacked partisan audiences like Trump does.
No question Trump knows how to play the victim......accusing women reporters who offend him of having their period

You are going to weep like the little girl who lost her dolly.

Nope, if the country is stupid enough to elect a lying bitch like HRC, I will still be just fine. Will just have to adjust the portfolio somewhat to get more of it where the federal govt can't get to it.

I have personally done fine under obozo, because I
you live in a dream world. American soldiers and civilians are ALREADY being subjected to much worse things than water boarding. Beheading, burned alive, drowned in a cage. WTF is wrong with you? Being nice to murdering bastards who want to kill all of us will only get more of us killed.

You fricken libs are the dumbest creatures on planet earth.
Crime is crime and those who engage in it are punished
Our pilots routinely engage in missions against civilian targets. When captured, they can be tried as war criminals and tortured for information that can save lives.
Sinking to the level of terrorists does nothing to help our cause except demonstrate to the world we are no better than terrorists

OMG, you are truly a moron. War is about killing the enemy faster than he kills you. There are no rules. How many innocent civilians did we kill at Hiroshima? Second question, how many American and Japanese lives were saved by ending the war at Hiroshima?
Civilized societies have rules of war.
After WWI we banned poison gas....it was too horrible
After WWII we banned nuclear weapons ......it was too horrible

Conservatives want to return us to the Middle Ages when family members were killed in retaliation and torture was routine

But dropping bombs from drones and blowing people into tiny pieces is OK ? War is hell, the way to stop the hell is to end them quickly by destroying the enemy completely. Truman understood that------------------BTW, Truman was a democrat.

We have learned never to drop an A bomb again. There is a difference in bombing belligerents and torturing those who have surrendered to you

Most civilized societies understand that

the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki saved millions of American and Japanese lives. It was a very civilized way to end a terrible war-----------------that was started by the Japanese.

Civilized societies understand that wars are necessary and must be fought diligently and quickly. The enemy must quickly understand that he cannot prevail. THAT is the mistake we are making today in every potential war zone.

Trump: Hey you, fatso shut up! :laugh:

No question Trump knows how to play the victim......accusing women reporters who offend him of having their period

Look everyone, Jake just switched to his rightwinger user name. Sock switch time.

Forum List

Back