Did last nights debate harm Trumps chances at winning the nomination?

Trump, as usual played the clown.

Making faces as others speak, calling people names like "Little Marco", puffing and posturing like Mussolini

His base eats it up...the rest of America will be turned off if he pulls it on Hillary
Hillary will not attack Donald. That would not be whole some. Nor would it be loving and kind. I want my Mommy!

Trump, as usual played the clown.

Making faces as others speak, calling people names like "Little Marco", puffing and posturing like Mussolini

His base eats it up...the rest of America will be turned off if he pulls it on Hillary
Hillary will not attack Donald. That would not be whole some. Nor would it be loving and kind. I want my Mommy!

It doesn't matter who attacks him, the Trump train keeps gaining steam.

12799274_946487535447283_8894543078683067015_n.jpg

Water boarding and killing Isis fighters at their dinner table are concepts I can live with. Trump was unscathed.

Even though both are classified as "war crimes"?

Ok, dude. Which would you prefer? having water squirted up your nose or having your head cut off with a dull knife?

you libs are the dumbest creatures on the planet.
Libs prefer love and kindness...can't we all get along?

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton CNN/ORC Clinton 52, Trump 44 Clinton +8

The Trump supporters are very clear about what the want. Either Trump gets the nomination even though it is clear that Clinton will beat him, or if he does not get the nomination, they will break the GOP.

Trump will get the nomination and will be president. Hillary is about to be indicted, she will not be the dem nominee. Can you say Plugs Biden or AGW Gore? LOL, the dem party is a disaster.

The Trump supporters are very clear about what the want. Either Trump gets the nomination even though it is clear that Clinton will beat him, or if he does not get the nomination, they will break the GOP.

Trump will get the nomination and will be president. Hillary is about to be indicted, she will not be the dem nominee. Can you say Plugs Biden or AGW Gore? LOL, the dem party is a disaster.

That's the funny thing, the Dems keep pointing at the Repubs and ignoring their own dilemma

The polls are not supporting your hopes Redfish. I bet Sanders beats Trump by a bigger score.

If it is a populist slug fest, the nation will move left of center because of Sanders' personality and perceived honesty.

After the giving of immunity, for the very 1st time on here, I give the probability at better than 50-50 Redfish may be predicting accurately what will happen.

If that's the case that HRC does not get the nomination, then we better run Cruz or Rubio, because Sanders, in a battle of old duffers, polls consistently much better than Trump.

CNN = Clinton News Network...if it's 52-44 on CNN it's tied anywhere else

No it is not.

There have 46 Trump v Clinton polls. Trump has led in 6 and 2 have been tied. Clinton continues to lead in most polls.

I have to laugh, these polls predicting this and that, everyone claiming Trump can't win, Trump can't do this or that.

Thing to remember is that everything everyone has said about Trump has been wrong. You all keep on telling yourselves what you want to hear.

Why do the Republicans continue the charade that they are holding legitimate debates?

Get rid of the Fox and CNN commentators and bring in Jerry Springer. That is what they are selling as a debate

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back