Did masks or anything slow the corona spread. I say NO WAY

Wow, So nice to know I can get my medical advice from a message board.

Drinking a diet Mountain Dew would have been more effective @ C-19 control than those masks were.
Hey now JackFlash that could be true as Mountain Dew contains an ingredient that is used in flame retardant! Unless of course when that hit the news a few years back and Mountain Dew made by Coke changed course and forgot about that “needed” toxin! lol I used to love Mountain Dew.

If the following report is true by Newsweek it sounds like they figured out another alternative. I found this source on the second page and if you search you’ll find at least 8 to 10 sources indicating it’s still the same way that they still are using that ingredient. Motive underlying most everything, but if anyone has a valid source that they are still using it, please share.

Last edited:
Looks like the vaccine is working in nebraska

The problem with the vaccine is not whether or not it works.
It does work.
But at what costs?
Since the danger is not actually from the virus but from the immune system over reaction to the virus, it is very dangerous to play with hyping up the immune system even more with these vaccines.
Many additional immune system allergic reactions are possible, far into the future.
And there likely was no need, since the virus is not endemic to humans, so can't come back.

It does work.
But at what costs?
Since the danger is not actually from the virus but from the immune system over reaction to the virus, it is very dangerous to play with hyping up the immune system even more with these vaccines.
Many additional immune system allergic reactions are possible, far into the future.
And there likely was no need, since the virus is not endemic to humans, so can't come back.

At the cost of saving hundreds of thousands of lives.

It does work.
But at what costs?

At the cost of saving hundreds of thousands of lives.

No, if we had not deliberately stretched out the epidemic by "Flattening the curve" for over a year, then the epidemic could have been ended last March, with fewer than 60k deaths.
Why are most epidemics only a month long?
All epidemics end when herd immunity is reached, and the sooner that happens, the fewer deaths.
The longer you let it thrive, the more deaths.
Flattening the curve prevents any epidemic from ever ending, because it conserves easy hosts.

Forum List

Back