Did NC and TX change their Voting Procedure?

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Election 2020: US Supreme Court determines NC voting rules | Raleigh News & Observer

And in TX.

How split-ticket voting might have affected some election outcomes in Texas | The Texas Tribune

What appears to have been their lifeline was a willingness of some Texas voters to split their tickets, rejecting Trump but nonetheless pulling the levers for the Republican Party’s other candidates. And it may have been aided by lawmakers’ decision to eliminate straight-ticket voting in the state, starting with this year’s election.

I hear that WI, MI, AZ, PA, NV and GA are developing a counter lawsuit against TX, what comes around goes around.

Election 2020: US Supreme Court determines NC voting rules | Raleigh News & Observer

And in TX.

How split-ticket voting might have affected some election outcomes in Texas | The Texas Tribune

What appears to have been their lifeline was a willingness of some Texas voters to split their tickets, rejecting Trump but nonetheless pulling the levers for the Republican Party’s other candidates. And it may have been aided by lawmakers’ decision to eliminate straight-ticket voting in the state, starting with this year’s election.

I hear that WI, MI, AZ, PA, NV and GA are developing a counter lawsuit against TX, what comes around goes around.
Yeah... It's time to revamp and improve our election process so this shit stops.

And in TX.

Yeah, it will be interesting when the ballot count has to be presented (legal ballots that is).

And in TX.

Yep.

Can certify ANY elections.

So, now we go to the 12th Amendment.

Hey, Biden still has a shot....:laughing0301:

:banana:

And in TX.

The way things are going I guess as private citizen's we can sue Tx, Nc, Florida and any state that didn't carry Biden.

And in TX.

I Googled and Google didn't listen to you.

And in TX.

Not by a governors decree...they went through the proper legislative procedures...if one Texas county changed theirs that is punishable by Texas law....

The sued states did not LEGALLY NOR CONSTITUTIONALLY change their system, IT requires an act of the Legislature in a State to change the process. By the Constitution.,

An act of the legislature you say:

1607566716037.png

The governor of Texas issuing a proclamation isn't a legislative action....

So what do you say to all those Texicans who voted early? Sorry...your vote doesn't count?

Here is the part where you tell us that when Abbott issues an order it is perfectly fine but when officials in other states issue an order it is somehow bogus.

Hop to it.

they went through the proper legislative procedures
Did they, and the other States didn't.

Prove it. You must PROVE it. That IS how it works.

You can't, you won't, go back to mama.

The sued states did not LEGALLY NOR CONSTITUTIONALLY change their system, IT requires an act of the Legislature in a State to change the process. By the Constitution.,
Whose Constitution? Each state has its own and the SC would probably not want to interfere.
The US Constitution applies to HOW presidential elections are decided READ it some time. It specifically gives the authority to STATE legislatures NOT Governors or committees.

Whose Constitution? Each state has its own and the SC would probably not want to interfere.

ZACKLY. Article II states "in such Manner as the Legislatures thereof may direct", not "in such Manner as the butthurt AG of frickin' Texas may direct".

The US Constitution applies to HOW presidential elections are decided READ it some time. It specifically gives the authority to STATE legislatures NOT Governors or committees.

Bullshit. The COTUS doesn't mention popular Presidential elections AT ALL. States were choosing EC Electors by non-popular vote methods as late as 1860.

And in TX.

Not by a governors decree...they went through the proper legislative procedures...if one Texas county changed theirs that is punishable by Texas law....

Exactly.

Bullshit. The COTUS doesn't mention popular Presidential elections AT ALL. States were choosing EC Electors by non-popular vote methods as late as 1860.
AS directed BY the State Legislature. As the Constitution SPECIFICALLY says.

So, you contards are still clinging to:

1) Massive Fraud
2) If not Fraud, then SCOTUS
3) Then Hannity, OAN, NewsMax will make up more shit for you to digest.

4) Locally, I have a 770AM, Todd Herman, Host. You guys would love him. Spreads CT constantly, to fire up the base. I spend some of my 30 minute commute to work listening to this bot, just for fun. LOLLOLLing is fun.

Forum List

Back