Did Obama Just say "the killing of the innocent is Never Acceptable?"

Oh I get you now. "Many" and "most" can mean anything or any number therefore any facts presented could never refute it since the use of weasel words.
I knew this was above your pay grade. Have a good day, cc.

I knew it haha

Celebrating another decisive win where you spewed incoherent nonsense and failed to grasp or address points until your opponent decided to stop wasting their time on a retard?

Personally, I think the discussion is framed wrong. The question is not regarding the innocence of the life, the question is who should make the choice. As long as the choice being made is entirely in the woman's body, it is entirely the woman's right to make the choice.

As for Obama, his concern for innocent lives is laughable. This just wasn't the best demonstration of it.

He made that statement at the national pryer breakfast this morning.What a joke. That statement goes to the core of Obama's hypocrisy . He's lying piece of crap. He makes a statement like that after pushing planned parenthood :evil:

Obama Makes Historic Speech to Planned Parenthood - YouTube

I couldn't help notice you're flying an Israel flag.

Does the state of Israel support abortion rights for women?

Of course they do.

Israel's abortion law now among world's most liberal | The Times of Israel

That's relevant how? If i lived in Israel I'd be against it their as well. I'm assuming the abortion rate is fairly low there in that it is against Jewish law accept when the life of the mother is at stake, but we live the U.S. don't we

Yes ,wondering why you did if it means nothing,why does it mean nothing?

You're losing me here. You asked if it was an animal or a human? I answered human.

Then you asked what my response meant to me? I said nothing and now we're here.

My response was that the living entity is human. Now what was your point?

That is human and most people will worm their way around that,fact.Its interesting that it mean nothing to you,the human aspect.

Its a human. Look I understand, you are looking to use sympathy to make a point. While its not something I would want to do myself and understand where you are coming from I cant make a purely emotional decision based purely on emotions.

Logic and emotions cannot co-exist.

You're losing me here. You asked if it was an animal or a human? I answered human.

Then you asked what my response meant to me? I said nothing and now we're here.

My response was that the living entity is human. Now what was your point?

That is human and most people will worm their way around that,fact.Its interesting that it mean nothing to you,the human aspect.

Its a human. Look I understand, you are looking to use sympathy to make a point. While its not something I would want to do myself and understand where you are coming from I cant make a purely emotional decision based purely on emotions.

Logic and emotions cannot co-exist.

Um...

:eusa_whistle:

He made that statement at the national pryer breakfast this morning.What a joke. That statement goes to the core of Obama's hypocrisy . He's lying piece of crap. He makes a statement like that after pushing planned parenthood :evil:

Obama Makes Historic Speech to Planned Parenthood - YouTube

Of course they do.

That's relevant how? If i lived in Israel I'd be against it their as well. I'm assuming the abortion rate is fairly low there in that it is against Jewish law accept when the life of the mother is at stake, but we live the U.S. don't we

Israel Moves to Make Abortion Free for All Women 20-33 - Taylor Marsh

JEWISH LAW on abortion gives power to the woman. The fetus inside a woman is not considered a person until it can live outside the body on its own.

Israel’s respect for women and their right of privacy makes the United States look like a throwback to another age.

In the United States, reproductive rights policy and politics are driven by religious conservatives, no matter the political party where they are found, though most adhere to the Republican Party, which has in its platform that women do not have the basic human rights of control over their own body. It’s this type of politics that has spread across states where the right holds power.

Will the right voice their opposition to Israel’s abortion policy, which is backed by Jewish law that directly confronts Republican extremism, when it comes to women’s abortion rights?

Sorry Blind Boo but their care / concern / outrage for "dead babies" (as they put it) ends at the shores. Their principals cant swim or something but they wont say anything about it

Of course they do.

JEWISH LAW on abortion gives power to the woman. The fetus inside a woman is not considered a person until it can live outside the body on its own.

Israel’s respect for women and their right of privacy makes the United States look like a throwback to another age.

In the United States, reproductive rights policy and politics are driven by religious conservatives, no matter the political party where they are found, though most adhere to the Republican Party, which has in its platform that women do not have the basic human rights of control over their own body. It’s this type of politics that has spread across states where the right holds power.

Will the right voice their opposition to Israel’s abortion policy, which is backed by Jewish law that directly confronts Republican extremism, when it comes to women’s abortion rights?

Israel has a secular government. the abortion law is not based on Jewish law understand?

Last edited:
Sorry Blind Boo but their care / concern / outrage for "dead babies" (as they put it) ends at the shores. Their principals cant swim or something but they wont say anything about it

Obama is on questionable ground for saying that whether one's gaze is within our shores or beyond.

Israel has a secular government. the abortion law is not based on Jewish law understand?

Would you support a ban on American tax payer subsidies to Israel until they stop supplying abortions to women for free.

Of course they do.

I owe a neg because you assume, and when you assume you make an ass out of yourself

As a general rule, abortion in Judaism is permitted only if there is a direct threat to the life of the mother by carrying the fetus to term or through the act of childbirth. In such a circumstance, the baby is considered tantamount to a rodef, a pursuer6 after the mother with the intent to kill her. Nevertheless, as explained in the Mishna, if it would be possible to save the mother by maiming the fetus, such as by amputating a limb, abortion would be forbidden. Despite the classification of the fetus as a pursuer, once the baby's head or most of its body has been delivered, the baby's life is considered equal to the mother's, and we may not choose one life over another,

Abortion in Jewish Law

Not so at all, we're totally outraged at the innocent people overseas that Obama has killed. There's nothing about innocent lives which remains in this country.

Would you support a ban on American tax payer subsidies to Israel until they stop supplying abortions to women for free.

I'd support ending American taxpayer subsides permanently to Israel and ever other foreign government regardless of whether they fund abortions for their citizens.

I owe a neg because you assume, and when you assume you make an ass out of yourself

As a general rule, abortion in Judaism is permitted only if there is a direct threat to the life of the mother by carrying the fetus to term or through the act of childbirth. In such a circumstance, the baby is considered tantamount to a rodef, a pursuer6 after the mother with the intent to kill her. Nevertheless, as explained in the Mishna, if it would be possible to save the mother by maiming the fetus, such as by amputating a limb, abortion would be forbidden. Despite the classification of the fetus as a pursuer, once the baby's head or most of its body has been delivered, the baby's life is considered equal to the mother's, and we may not choose one life over another,

Abortion in Jewish Law

Neg yourself if you assumed I wrote it. It was a quote from the linked article.

BBC - Religions - Judaism: Abortion

"Abortion is not explicitly referred to in the Hebrew Bible - so the abortion arguments have to draw analogies from the text.

In fact Biblical Jewish teaching doesn't deal at all with the circumstance of an abortion deliberately induced with the consent of the mother - that concept seems completely unknown."

I'd support ending American taxpayer subsides permanently to Israel and ever other foreign government regardless of whether they fund abortions for their citizens.

I can agree with that.

daily-kos-parasite-e1334975737385.jpg

fetus.jpg

to dimocrap scum, this ^^ is a paraasite.

Yes you are

Abortion in Jewish Law

Neg yourself if you assumed I wrote it. It was a quote from the linked article.

BBC - Religions - Judaism: Abortion

"Abortion is not explicitly referred to in the Hebrew Bible - so the abortion arguments have to draw analogies from the text.

In fact Biblical Jewish teaching doesn't deal at all with the circumstance of an abortion deliberately induced with the consent of the mother - that concept seems completely unknown."
Your link just backed up what i said..anything else genus? Elective abortion is against Jewish law. the baby has a soul upon conception. You don't just terminate it because you feel like it

Not so at all, we're totally outraged at the innocent people overseas that Obama has killed. There's nothing about innocent lives which remains in this country.

Nice dodge ya got there. It makes you look good /sarcasm

Nice dodge ya got there. It makes you look good /sarcasm

Given the idiocy of the point I was addressing...

America is the only nation where Republicans still make a big deal about Abortion...a law of the land.

Why? No fucking idea
I believe in America, CC. I don't believe in killing future Americans to the tune of 55 million babies since the Supreme Court went overboard and wrote a new law through legislating from the bench.

55 million people being stalked and killed by their own mothers and fathers is sickening.

Yes, it's a big deal to Kill a Mockingbird.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back