Did Obama Just say "the killing of the innocent is Never Acceptable?"

He made that statement at the national pryer breakfast this morning.What a joke. That statement goes to the core of Obama's hypocrisy . He's lying piece of crap. He makes a statement like that after pushing planned parenthood :evil:

Pretty sure, according to "Christian" doctrine, you're born into sin.

Abortion thus cuts down on all the sinner being dump on the world.

Besides, you conservatives hate all these takers who don't work and live off food stamps, so funding abortions for low-income women would seem like a way to save money.

He made that statement at the national pryer breakfast this morning.What a joke. That statement goes to the core of Obama's hypocrisy . He's lying piece of crap. He makes a statement like that after pushing planned parenthood :evil:

Pretty sure, according to "Christian" doctrine, you're born into sin.

Abortion thus cuts down on all the sinner being dump on the world.

Besides, you conservatives hate all these takers who don't work and live off food stamps, so funding abortions for low-income women would seem like a way to save money.

What relevance does Christian doctrine have?

I thought Jroc was Jewish, but don't let that get in the way of you showing your scorn for Christianity whether it's relevant or not.

if you're going to stand for killing millions of babies then, don't be lying piece of shit while you do it, But he cant help it he's habitual.

Zygotes still aren't "babies", guy.

You guys need to stop trying impose your bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.

Or at least learn what your superstitions are...

Exodus 21:22

If men quarrel, and one strike a woman with child, and she miscarry indeed, but live herself: he shall be answerable for so much damage as the woman's husband shall require, and as arbiters shall award.

America is the only nation where Republicans still make a big deal about Abortion...a law of the land.

Why? No fucking idea
I believe in America, CC. I don't believe in killing future Americans to the tune of 55 million babies since the Supreme Court went overboard and wrote a new law through legislating from the bench.

55 million people being stalked and killed by their own mothers and fathers is sickening.

Yes, it's a big deal to Kill a Mockingbird.

Again, this is a right wing fantasy.

Abortions were commonplace before Roe v. Wade. The birth rate did not suddenly drop after Roe v. Wade, it actually ticked up a bit.

Abortions were quietly performed in doctor's offices, and doctors wrote down something else on the chart.

Obama Makes Historic Speech to Planned Parenthood - YouTube

I couldn't help notice you're flying an Israel flag.

Does the state of Israel support abortion rights for women?

Of course they do.

Israel's abortion law now among world's most liberal | The Times of Israel

That's relevant how? If i lived in Israel I'd be against it their as well. I'm assuming the abortion rate is fairly low there in that it is against Jewish law accept when the life of the mother is at stake, but we live the U.S. don't we

The Zionists are aborting themselves out of existence, which saves the Jihadists the trouble.

Now, if we only stopped picking sides in the "Whose Sky Pixie has a Bigger Dick" contest, we'd be making progress. And saving money.

if you're going to stand for killing millions of babies then, don't be lying piece of shit while you do it, But he cant help it he's habitual.

You guys need to stop trying impose your bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.

If men quarrel, and one strike a woman with child, and she miscarry indeed, but live herself: he shall be answerable for so much damage as the woman's husband shall require, and as arbiters shall award.

Then you need to stop imposing your twisted opinion's and superstitions of what you consider a baby.... on US

Then you need to stop imposing your twisted opinion's and superstitions of what you consider a baby.... on US

I'm not.

If you are against abortion, don't have one. I won't have any complaint with you if you don't.

You just aren't very good at this, are you?

I'm not.

If you are against abortion, don't have one. I won't have any complaint with you if you don't.

well, you all like that thing you call Democracy as long as it's in your favor

But when it goes against you look out, all hell breaks loose

so you all stop trying to impose homosexual marriage on the rest of us, well think about letting abortion alone, deal?

I'm not.

so you all stop trying to impose homosexual marriage on the rest of us, well think about letting abortion alone, deal?

Again, no one is making you marry another Chick, so how are we "imposing" gay marriage on you?

Man, you really suck at this, don't you.

Obama Makes Historic Speech to Planned Parenthood - YouTube

Of course they do.

That's relevant how? If i lived in Israel I'd be against it their as well. I'm assuming the abortion rate is fairly low there in that it is against Jewish law accept when the life of the mother is at stake, but we live the U.S. don't we

What do you consider "fairly low"?

Israel sees 117 terminations for every 1,000 live births

I'm not.

Nobody is making you marry anyone of the same sex OR have an abortion.

I'm not.

the NEW talking point we see
then nobody is forcing you to work for less wages, so stop trying to impose you idiot visions of Equality, on the rest of us

you people are a joke

then nobody is forcing you to work for less wages, so stop trying to impose you idiot visions of Equality, on the rest of us

you people are a joke

If there isn't a job available for more wages then you are kind of forced to accept lower ones. Your analogies are really weak. If it is indeed the new talking point, ya'll need a better response.

Of course they do.

1 per thousand is too high we need more Jewish babies not less. It's bad enough the haters try to exterminate us :evil:

you people are a joke

So if we pass a law making them pay people more, you should be totally cool with that.

MAN, YOU FUCKING SUCK AT THIS!!!!

1 per thousand is too high we need more Jewish babies not less. It's bad enough the haters try to exterminate us :evil:

Well, maybe if you stopped pissing them off by taking their land....

Liberals convince themselves that they don't have blood on their hands despite being the ones defending abortion and keeping the killing clinics open 24/7/365....sometimes with your tax money.

Forum List

Back