Did Obama say he was sorry he Lied?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Must be getting tired, was going to write about Obama's lying to the people and how I don't understand the liberals defending his actions. They call it "misspoken." I generally would agree to terms that are more gentle, but when it's an out and out lie, you cannot defend it.

But then I thought, this is going to open the dialogue up to mean spirited cursing and name calling and quite frankly, I'm tired of that.

Libs, Why are you defending Obama on this? And Conservatives, be easy on them and let them explain, if you can.

Not really sure if he did or not - depends upon who you talk to. Maybe you can post the apology for us?

I'm sure people are going to spin it, but the truth is USUALLY somewhere in the middle.

He lied.

Now they are trying to help him out of his lies.

What else so we need to know. HE FUCKING LIED.

not really sure if he did or not - depends upon who you talk to. Maybe you can post the apology for us?

I'm sure people are going to spin it, but the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

29 times straight to lie.......................

not really sure if he did or not - depends upon who you talk to. Maybe you can post the apology for us?

I'm sure people are going to spin it, but the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

29 times straight to lie.......................

Forty-Seven before October of 2010 is going around. Don't know for sure. Some say 44 to date... :dunno: Twenty-Nine is damning enough

"But Your Honor, I swear it was an accident that I shot him 29 times. Honest."

I understood him to say he was sorry that the folks got hurt by believing his lying ass, but that they were too stupid to take care of themselves, thus the lies were necessary in order that he might be able to take care of them instead.

He was really saying sorry (in that politician non-apology way) to all the democrats in Congress who are going to get hammered by their constituents for their participation in the corrupt passage of this mess of a law and for going right along with the deceptions of the Mountebank-in-Chief. I don't know if even obama's little fairy princess in Chicago can arrange enough no-show jobs for all of them to make up for it.

He was really saying sorry (in that politician non-apology way) to all the democrats in Congress who are going to get hammered by their constituents for their participation in the corrupt passage of this mess of a law and for going right along with the deceptions of the Mountebank-in-Chief. I don't know if even obama's little fairy princess in Chicago can arrange enough no-show jobs for all of them to make up for it.

I think those Democrats just may get hammered in Congress, too.

he was really saying sorry (in that politician non-apology way) to all the democrats in congress who are going to get hammered by their constituents for their participation in the corrupt passage of this mess of a law and for going right along with the deceptions of the mountebank-in-chief. I don't know if even obama's little fairy princess in chicago can arrange enough no-show jobs for all of them to make up for it.

is this a change of political positions for you?

Forum List

Back