Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

I heard this morning that Clinton personally denied a request for more security, and actually stated to keep reducing the security, which they did.

Bwahahaha...!!

laughing_smileface2.gif

I heard this morning that Clinton personally denied a request for more security, and actually stated to keep reducing the security, which they did.

Bwahahaha...!!

laughing_smileface2.gif

you doubt it?
her testimony-

“The specific security requests pertaining to Benghazi, you know were handled by the security professionals in the department,” Clinton told Congress in January. “I didn’t see those requests, they didn’t come to me, I didn’t approve them, I didn’t deny them.”

the findings-

“On April 19, 2012, the response cable from the Department of State to Embassy Tripoli, bearing Secretary Clinton’s signature, acknowledges Ambassador Cretz’s request for additional security but instead articulates a plan to scale back security assets for the U.S. Mission in Libya, including the Benghazi Mission,” the House report says.

Report Proves Hillary Lied Under Oath When She Said She Didn?t Know About Requests For More Benghazi Compound Security | Opinion - Conservative
Redirect to another web page
http://www.speaker.gov/sites/speaker.house.gov/files/documents/libya-progress-report.pdf

GetFile.aspx

Bolton: Obama Blind to Terror Link in Benghazi, Boston

Thursday, 25 Apr 2013 11:31 AM
By Kenneth Hanner

Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton says the Obama administration’s reaction to the Boston bombings was similar to its reaction after the attack in Benghazi, in both cases refusing to acknowledge broader links to terror.

“They are so blind to the world that you can’t acknowledge that there is an international terrorist threat,” Bolton said Wednesday night in an interview with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren.

Bolton’s comments came as Republican House members released an interim report on how the administration reacted after the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, saying the administration “willfully perpetuated a deliberately misleading and incomplete narrative.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Bolton: Obama Blind to Terror Link in Benghazi, Boston

I originally had high hopes that Obama would be race-blind.
Now I'm convinced that he's simply blind.

He originally entered the Presidency with a heaping plate full of positive rhetoric, with something for everyone.

He's delivered nothing for all.

An indignant ignorant ignoring reality. Just what we need.

Bwahahaha...!!

laughing_smileface2.gif

you doubt it?
her testimony-

“The specific security requests pertaining to Benghazi, you know were handled by the security professionals in the department,” Clinton told Congress in January. “I didn’t see those requests, they didn’t come to me, I didn’t approve them, I didn’t deny them.”

the findings-

“On April 19, 2012, the response cable from the Department of State to Embassy Tripoli, bearing Secretary Clinton’s signature, acknowledges Ambassador Cretz’s request for additional security but instead articulates a plan to scale back security assets for the U.S. Mission in Libya, including the Benghazi Mission,” the House report says.

Report Proves Hillary Lied Under Oath When She Said She Didn?t Know About Requests For More Benghazi Compound Security | Opinion - Conservative
Redirect to another web page
http://www.speaker.gov/sites/speaker.house.gov/files/documents/libya-progress-report.pdf

These people don't give a shit about facts or anything besides power. They're monsters.

Obama & Clinton’s Benghazi Lies Exposed

April 26, 2013
By Arnold Ahlert

clinton-obama630-450x320.jpg

Hardly. Dividing the timeline into three sections — before, during and after the attack — the report paints a damning picture of the Hillary Clinton-led State Department, which knew “the threat environment in Benghazi was high and that the Benghazi compound was vulnerable and unable to withstand an attack, yet the Department continued to systematically withdraw security personnel.”

Obama & Clinton?s Benghazi Lies Exposed | FrontPage Magazine

20121108-212313-pic-292334000_s640x432.jpg

Obama administration threatening Benghazi whistleblowers: Report

By Cheryl K. Chumley
4/30/13

A former Justice Department official said unnamed members of the White House administration have threatened whistleblowers who want to speak on the terror attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Victoria Toensing — who also served as a former Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee — is representing one of the State Department workers who claims to have been threatened, Fox News reported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL COVERAGE: Benghazi Attack Under Microscope

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I am talking specifically about Benghazi; that people have been threatened,” she said on a Fox News broadcast. “People have been threatened and not just at the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.”

Read more: Obama administration threatening Benghazi whistleblowers: Report - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

until the survivors are allowed to speak expect speculation on what may have happened !!
Yet more CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lies! The Benghazi witnesses already spoke to the FBI and investigators working for an independent review for the State Department. Their testimony has already been provided to Congress. This crap about them being threatened is pure bullshit fed to the gullible Misinformation Voter who swallow it whole.

How can they be threatened if they talk, when they have already spoken???
:cuckoo:

until the survivors are allowed to speak expect speculation on what may have happened !!
Yet more CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lies! The Benghazi witnesses already spoke to the FBI and investigators working for an independent review for the State Department. Their testimony has already been provided to Congress. This crap about them being threatened is pure bullshit fed to the gullible Misinformation Voter who swallow it whole.

Toady apologist. You've served your 47% well.

Before the invasion of Iraq, Christian population was around 1.4 million of the total population and the community had enjoyed all kinds of support and patronage during Saddam’s regime

I have to call you on this one. I know an Iraqi Christian woman and her family. They left Iraq, before the war, because Saddam persecuted Chistians. I don't know where you get the idea that the Iraqi Christian population "enjoyed all kinds of support and patronage during Saddam's regime." It was just the opposite.

Last edited:
Before the invasion of Iraq, Christian population was around 1.4 million of the total population and the community had enjoyed all kinds of support and patronage during Saddam’s regime

I have to call you on this one. I know an Iraqi Christian woman and her family. They left Iraq, before the war, because Saddam persecuted Chistians. I don't know where you get the idea that the Iraqi Christian population "enjoyed all kids of support and patronage during Saddam's regime." It was just the opposite.

it certainly was no picnic for Christians under saddam

life was not so grand once the jihadists had free run either

IOW, you can't rebut the fact that the witnesses have already testified before the FBI and all the threats in the world cannot undo the already given testimony, so it defies logic to claim they are being threatened now!
Thank you.

Last edited:

IOW, you can't rebut the fact that the witnesses have already testified before the FBI and all the threats in the world cannot undo the already given testimony, so it defies logic to claim they are being threatened now!
Thank you.

Do yo job and get a link jackass, I wouldn't believe yo ass it you said the sky was blue, now go...:razz:

Drowning Out All Things Benghazi

May 1, 2013 By Bosch Fawstin

HELP-small-for-FPM-100x120.jpg

Just as Barack Benghazi Obama drowned out the cries for help of four Americans who ended up dying in Benghazi, he now thinks he can drown out the whistleblower/s who are now coming forward to tell us what Obama doesn’t want us to know about what really happened that night.

As I’ve said in my six previous Benghazi-related posts at Front Pagemag.com, (Find them in my Cartoon Corner archives) Obama has to pay for what he didn’t do on the night of September 11, 2012. He can’t be allowed to get away with it, and the more he attempts to ignore it and threaten the whistleblowers, the guiltier he seems to be of consciously having committed a major dereliction of duty.

Drowning Out All Things Benghazi | FrontPage Magazine

Thank you.

Do yo job and get a link jackass, I wouldn't believe yo ass it you said the sky was blue, now go...:razz:
Again we see the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood play dumb when confronted with the truth. Pathological liar that you are you won't believe any link either, but here it is anyway just to show how dishonest you are.

State: Our Benghazi probe 'should be enough' for Congress - The Hill's Global Affairs

Ventrell said the employees who were present during the attack or were otherwise involved have already provided “extensive testimony” to the FBI and the State Department's independent review board, which issued a scathing report last year. He said they're back on duty and at their posts around the world.

Thank you.

Again we see the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood play dumb when confronted with the truth. Pathological liar that you are you won't believe any link either, but here it is anyway just to show how dishonest you are.

State: Our Benghazi probe 'should be enough' for Congress - The Hill's Global Affairs

Ventrell said the employees who were present during the attack or were otherwise involved have already provided “extensive testimony” to the FBI and the State Department's independent review board, which issued a scathing report last year. He said they're back on duty and at their posts around the world.

"'should be enough' for Congress" But it's not yeah jerkwad...

You stupid criminalcrats are full of
bullshitanimicon.gif
as usual...:cool:

"'should be enough' for Congress" But it's not yeah jerkwad...

You stupid criminalcrats are full of
bullshitanimicon.gif
as usual...:cool:
And there you go, moving the goalposts from the witnesses were blocked from testifying by threats to they didn't testify enough to satisfy the insatiable GOP witch hunt.

The fact remains they gave the FBI their testimony unthreatened ages ago and the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood's claims that they were prevented from testifying are lies swallowed only by the stupidest people on Earth.

Forum List

Back