Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

Trump stated in his deposition that Carol enjoyed the abuse and thought it was “sexy”. If it never happened, why did he think she enjoyed it?

I strongly suggest you watch his deposition. Trump admitted his guilt in that deposition over and over. “Stars” had the right to do what they want”.

Trump double down on this last night. It’s one thing for the sky to admit that he’s a serial sex offender and quite another to show no remorse for it and indicate that he will do it again if he feels like it.
You are mixing up your facts. Trump never admitted to it. He literally mocked her yesterday for being crazy. Hell, he got sued for calling her a liar in fact.

BULLDOG "proof" of a crime.

Chris Wray detects it.

Merrick Garland prosecutes it.

A Jury of Maxine Waters, Hillary, Pelosi, Schiff, Klobuchar, Cheney, and Kinzinger convict.

Anything less is NOT A CRIME.... according to BULLDOG, who appropriately enough has

BULL

in the name...

While you are the wackiest person here,

Bulldog is, by far, the least intelligent person in the group.

Trump stated in his deposition that Carol enjoyed the abuse and thought it was “sexy”. If it never happened, why did he think she enjoyed it?

I strongly suggest you watch his deposition. Trump admitted his guilt in that deposition over and over. “Stars” had the right to do what they want”.

Trump double down on this last night. It’s one thing for the sky to admit that he’s a serial sex offender and quite another to show no remorse for it and indicate that he will do it again if he feels like it.

True. I had to laugh. Trump is not bright. This fat slob sabotaged his presidency and his reelection

Moron did say she thought rape was sexy.

STFU you brain dead non-functional moron.
Your usual fact based argument....lol. your propaganda against the Bidens is a total joke and never will get to any courtroom because it's just stupid lies. Do you want a diagram? This is all seven years old and has been investigated non stop and nothing has ever been found or ever will be found except a family crippled by the tragic death of the son. Your bought off scumbag heroes are not only liars but also ghouls....

One difference is a jury that was approved by trump and his legal team found him guilty, and set his fine at 5 million dollars, while trump's party refused to vote to find him guilty in the impeachment. Several of those republicans who voted not guilty publicly admitted he was actually guilty, but they didn't convict him for political reasons.
I really don't think they understand what proof is. Seriously.

Anyway, he inferred that they have bank records and have subpoenaed more. Since several shell companies were supposedly set up to launder the money, and it went to several people, that would be a lot of records, but they can get them. If they have those, they're a long way towards proving it. If.

That's just pretty much standard forensic accounting. So we'll see. So far, just accusations. You never know.

Treason is such a harsh word, just like "illegal immigrants" or "woman".

Come back when you can stop using all this hate speech.

True

But - even if every allegation were proven true, it doesn't rise to the level of treason.

Hard truths.

They have a ton of evidence regarding crimes, committed by Hunter.
They have a ton of bad business practices.
They have a ton of obviously shaky business arrangements.
Probably a ton of Rico violations if they looked.
A ton of FARA violations
A metric ton of possible ethics violations by Joe Biden.
2 metric tons of decisions by Joe Biden that harm America.

None of that is in dispute by honest brokers of information.

At the moment what is not so clear is how much of the actual criminal activity can be tied to Joe Biden beyond a reasonable doubt.

There is surely a lot of corroboration not yet made public.
If not -

He thinks its normal for business payments to bounce around to 10 different places before ending up in their account.

It is very normal for business payments to bounce around between several companies before they end up in the beneficial owners account.

Some of these LLCs may have taken out loans on the security of their assets, and may be required to liquidate those loans upon receipt of funds.

There are multiple reasons for “pass throughs”. For example, if I put $100,000 check in my numbered corporation, and then have my number corporation, declare the dividend payable to me the shareholder for $100,000, The $100,000 check will be taxed as income at the lower corporate rate, and the dividend declared will be taxed at the even lower rate applicable to dividends. Using the pass-through to withdraw the $100,000 will substantially reduce my taxes on $100,000 of income.

If you have to lot of income, and few tax deductions, pass through accounts are relatively cheap to set up and will substantially reduce your tax burden. Family trusts are another way of sheltering assets and reducing tax burdens but trusts are restricted in the types of investments and payments they can make and are not as financially nimble as a pass-through account.

Most, not all, LLCs are tax shelters first and foremost. Limiting liability is a bonus.

They did. It is not yet complete evidence of a crime, but it is getting close. I think Joe will have a hard time explaining why he and the rest of his deadbeat Klan were banking so much money from abroad while Joe was VP. If you are going to tell me that all the unusual deposits in the Biden bank records, along with the timing of the deposits, the manner of the deposits (spread out over time and through different LLS and individuals, which just coincidentally evade banking disclosure laws), and the complete lack of any justifiable reason for receiving that money (e.g., legitimate business interests) ... If you are going to tell me that all of that (which is probative evidence) does not raise very serious questions of legality in your mind, then you are indeed one stupid son of a bitch.
That's the MAGA goal. Stir up the crazies with innuindo so they will ask lots of stupid, unfounded questions, and then stir them up some more because he won't admit to your unfounded innuindo.

True

But - even if every allegation were proven true, it doesn't rise to the level of treason.

Hard truths.

They have a ton of evidence regarding crimes, committed by Hunter.
They have a ton of bad business practices.
They have a ton of obviously shaky business arrangements.
Probably a ton of Rico violations if they looked.
A ton of FARA violations
A metric ton of possible ethics violations by Joe Biden.
2 metric tons of decisions by Joe Biden that harm America.

None of that is in dispute by honest brokers of information.

At the moment what is not so clear is how much of the actual criminal activity can be tied to Joe Biden beyond a reasonable doubt.

There is surely a lot of corroboration not yet made public.
If not -

They have none of the above. Nothing they have a lot of accusations and allegations and innuendo. There is a shit ton of nothing.

Joe Biden has been under investigation since the first day he set foot in the Senate. No allegations of any kind of improprieties have ever been levelled out him before he ran for president.

This isn’t working for Republicans. This is lmaking them look stupid.

By all means continue with the investigation. I just said they made a big deal about a press conference that didn't present anything but childish innuendo.

Says the immature misogynistic asshole with a picture of Ivanka bare breasted as his avatar. :rolleyes:

That's the MAGA goal. Stir up the crazies with innuindo so they will ask lots of stupid, unfounded questions, and then stir them up some more because he won't admit to your unfounded innuindo.

Or demand the production of incriminating documents which don’t exist, and then claim the other side is stonewalling when they refuse to produce these fictional documents.

I sat it there yesterday reading this bullshit litany of “may be”, “could be”, and “looks like” And realized all the myriad ways that Republicans could use this garbage to undermine the Bidens in the next election.

I’m not in the least bit surprised that people outside the financial community will actually believe that the Republicans have something.

They have none of the above. Nothing they have a lot of accusations and allegations and innuendo. There is a shit ton of nothing.

Joe Biden has been under investigation since the first day he set foot in the Senate. No allegations of any kind of improprieties have ever been levelled out him before he ran for president.

This isn’t working for Republicans. This is lmaking them look stupid.

You are simply fucking delusional.

I'm not the one who posed for pictures of my titty. She did.

That somehow negates what you are? Objectifying women is okay when it's your political enemy and when you're a filthy misogynist.

Let's hear the background of the picture, where and when was it taken?

Forum List

Back