Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

I have answered all of these questions and more. I can’t help it if you are incapable of reading or understanding the explanations. Or of googling the answers for yourself.
What post number did you answer all those questions?

I watched the whole catwalk episode on television at the time that it happened and she most definitely deliberately bared that breast. She walked onto the runway with her boob hanging out and made absolutely no attempt whatsoever to cover herself, or rearrange the dress.

This was before she had her nose job, and her boobs enhanced.

The thing I remember most about Ivanka though, was all those beautiful pictures mother and child pictures that she posted on her Instagram page, on the day that the press learned her father was separating families at the southern border.

Heartless and uncaring doesn’t begin to cover it.

It must really suck to be so full of hate. :cuckoo:

Bill and Hillary did not get “filthy ass mega rich”. The last time I checked, they were worth $5 million which isn’t much for two Ivy League lawyers working at the top of their profession for 40 years.

Using the Uranium One as your example of their corruption shows with a gullible fool you are. Uranium one has been completely debunked and found to be a Republican lie.

Try coming up with some real examples instead of the usual Republican bullshit

Good Lord Dragonlady are you ever not a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit?

Slick and Hitlery are worth $120 Million.

I think it’s a fair representation of the morality of the Trump family.

No, my my posts are definitely based on facts and reality.

She knew her boob was hanging out in public and she didn’t care. She just strolled down the runway and let the strap on the dress fall.

She also did that skivvy “Daddy’s girl” photo shoot for Vanity Fair when she was 13, but I blame her parents for that one given that she was well below the age of consent.

Melania was such a good role model for her growing up and I’m sure she gave Ivanka tips on the right nipple rouge ro wear.
No, my my posts are definitely based on facts and reality.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Good Lord Dragonlady are you ever not a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit?

Slick and Hitlery are worth $120 Million.

They made a lot of money since 2016. Book deals, and lots of them. The Town and Country article details where that $120 million came from, how they left office in debt and worked their way out of it with speaking engagements and book deals.

They made a lot of money since 2016. Book deals, and lots of them. The Town and Country article details where that $120 million came from, how they left office in debt and worked their way out of it with speaking engagements and book deals.

So? You are still a lying sack.

So? You are still a lying sack.

No I’m not a lying sack. I said the last time I looked they were worth $5 million.

Then I looked again, and said geez I’ve made a lot of money since the last time I looked.

The only people who call other people liars are those who are themselves liars, FuckBoi. Quit trying to project your dishonesty onto others. You’re not smart enough to get away with.

No I’m not a lying sack. I said the last time I looked they were worth $5 million.

Then I looked again, and said geez I’ve made a lot of money since the last time I looked.

The only people who call other people liars are those who are themselves liars, FuckBoi. Quit trying to project your dishonesty onto others. You’re not smart enough to get away with.
Did you not say this:

Bill and Hillary did not get “filthy ass mega rich”

Forum List

Back