Did the colonists really bring the horse to America?

No zebras. The oil business has employed geologists for 80 years. They know Saudi Arabia and have taken thousands of core samples. A little humility would serve you well.

He doesn't do humility. He prefers to make up facts to support his outrageous statements.

Who said there were?

The horses came from Spanish expeditions.
Too many complexities in your answers. In the end, you can say that they have seen them in a dream or with aliens. You twist like a snake.

In general, it would be desirable to find out how widespread the equestrian vocabulary was in other Indian languages, and whether there are horse breeding terms such as "saddle", "bridle", "horse color" and so on. Does anyone know this?

Too many complexities in your answers. In the end, you can say that they have seen them in a dream or with aliens. You twist like a snake.

I am not twisting anything.

And there is nothing complex about what I have said.

But I will review what I have said. You can tell me what you do not understand.

1) There were horses in America. But they were much smaller than modern horses and went extinct 10,000 years ago.
2) The Spanish explorers brought horses with them. Many escaped and did what animals do and reproduced.
3) The horses survived mainly on the plains.

In general, it would be desirable to find out how widespread the equestrian vocabulary was in other Indian languages, and whether there are horse breeding terms such as "saddle", "bridle", "horse color" and so on. Does anyone know this?

The Native Americans used a sort of halter instead of a bridle. And they did not use a saddle. At most it was a blanket, and often rode bareback.

The Native Americans used a sort of halter instead of a bridle. And they did not use a saddle. At most it was a blanket, and often rode bareback.
So they were riders and horsebreaders?

No zebras. The oil business has employed geologists for 80 years. They know Saudi Arabia and have taken thousands of core samples. A little humility would serve you well.

I think he just likes to argue and not to lose

Heres a clue for Rupol. Native Americans both north and south never developed the wheel for pulling goods from one place to another... though I believe in South America at least they had wheels on some toys... but never on a cart.
The reasoning would be that they didnt have domesticated animals like horses to pull the carts. Not until the Europeans showed up anyways

Forum List

Back