🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did The FBI Allow The Florida Shooting?

28280144_10156261934842427_4213627166310702836_n.jpg

What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

39 visits from local police for violent behavior prior to the FBI failure, for starters.
There is a family in our village where the police are almost resident. There is a huge leap from anti social to school shooter.

The kid said he wanted to shoot people.
So from that starting point please take me through the steps to taking him off the streets or taking away his toys.

The cops had been to his house 39 forken times and students had reported him multiple times.
They had plenty of opportunities to give him a psych evaluation and failed to do so.

This isn't a "conspiracy theory"....there's a real chance the Bureau did exactly that. There's ample evidence they're still infested with Obama leftists who were politically weaponized and going out with the proverbial BANG....BANG BANG BANG. How else could they have "missed" two specific reports on this Cruz nut? They didn't miss anything...they ignored both warnings instead of passing them on to their Miami office. Of course they couldn't know that Cruz would do what he did. But they might have surmised it....or worse, are regularly ignoring similar reports on other bad apples. Why? To remind us who they are and are not to be messed with....that's why.

Peter-Strzok-FBI-Agent-Bias-Trump-Scandal-Corruption-Investigations-900.jpg

The Florida authorities had more info than the feds ever did.

Well, you know, most state workers are not white. I'd love to see the statistics on what percent of FL state workers are black.

lol, so now black Americans want racists to shoot schoolkids? WTF?

iu

:eek: :wtf: How you construed that from an honest observation is beyond me.

You're claiming that you made a completely pointless and irrelevant post speculating on the racial demographics of Florida's public servants?

Fuckinay. Dare I ask WHY?

Is that what I said? I think you should be asking why that kid is in both places.

because he was on vacation in California, on a beach.
OMIGOD! It's a conspiracy!!! The Leftwing paid for his vacation!!!!

What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

39 visits from local police for violent behavior prior to the FBI failure, for starters.
There is a family in our village where the police are almost resident. There is a huge leap from anti social to school shooter.

So from that starting point please take me through the steps to taking him off the streets or taking away his toys.

The cops had been to his house 39 forken times and students had reported him multiple times.
They had plenty of opportunities to give him a psych evaluation and failed to do so.
Is that standard inn these cases ?

It's typical of an fbi orchestrated event.
And he had a psych eval. The mental health people said he was perfectly harmless.

Making terrorist threats is against the law.

And he had a psych eval. The mental health people said he was perfectly harmless.

Nothing would surprise me after Sandy Hoax....

With the kids history, he never should have been able to get even one gun. This was a failure on all involved

Not at all, he slipped through the cracks. It happens sometimes.

You are a sick fuck.

Like you are any kind of expert on "an fbi orchestrated event".....:lol: :lol:

Not at all, he slipped through the cracks. It happens sometimes.
He should have been on someones radar with that amount of activity. Do the authorities share info ? What would the local police do ? Can they call on professionals to have a look at these people ? Can they take his guns ?

You are a sick fuck.

Says the guy who enjoys taking it up the poop chute....

Oh....one of those......:lol: Dismissed as a wackadoodle. :cuckoo:

Oh....one of those......:lol: Dismissed as a wackadoodle. :cuckoo:

It's not my fault you refuse to look at the evidence.

You are a sick fuck.

Fascinating....as if that has anything to do with the thread topic.

You are a sick fuck.

Fascinating....as if that has anything to do with the thread topic.

He brought it up not me.

Parkland was an FBI action. Probably to advance the left's idea of gun confiscation. They had a very detailed report from someone close to Cruz and it disappeared. Who did that? Someone did that deliberately. Who? And, was it on orders from someone higher up?

Now that the FBI has the dead bodies, they are agitating the children and feeding them scripts to push their anti self defense agenda through.

Parkland was an FBI action. Probably to advance the left's idea of gun confiscation. They had a very detailed report from someone close to Cruz and it disappeared. Who did that? Someone did that deliberately. Who? And, was it on orders from someone higher up?

Now that the FBI has the dead bodies, they are agitating the children and feeding them scripts to push their anti self defense agenda through.
So did those kids die ?

Forum List

Back