🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did The FBI Allow The Florida Shooting?

That is the case in any law enforcemnt building. We talk about how law enforcement put thier lives on the line, I am much more concerned with their mental health. Not many lose their lives compared with other occupations. They are most surely going to loose a bit of their minds. They spend most of their waking hours watching how the worst of mankind fill thier day. All day long they see people at their worst, doing likely what could have been the worst thing they ever did. How long would it take to feel like that is all any one does all day, it is all you see! How long till you would start to feel pretty poorly about your fellow man and start to wonder why you follow the rules? I am prett y sure you change pretty quickly!

All cops are control freaks with a mean streak....it's the only way to do the job for a long period of time....the older ones have a 6th sense about people. Most of the FBI are paper-pushers not street agents...you have to have a law or accounting degree to join the Bureau management....not exactly rough and tumble types. I see your point but also know how smug they are when they're introduced as FBI at a party or a picnic....everybody gets on their best behavior and is so polite....:lol:

This isn't a "conspiracy theory"....there's a real chance the Bureau did exactly that. There's ample evidence they're still infested with Obama leftists who were politically weaponized and going out with the proverbial BANG....BANG BANG BANG. How else could they have "missed" two specific reports on this Cruz nut? They didn't miss anything...they ignored both warnings instead of passing them on to their Miami office. Of course they couldn't know that Cruz would do what he did. But they might have surmised it....or worse, are regularly ignoring similar reports on other bad apples. Why? To remind us who they are and are not to be messed with....that's why.

Peter-Strzok-FBI-Agent-Bias-Trump-Scandal-Corruption-Investigations-900.jpg

The Florida authorities had more info than the feds ever did.

Well, you know, most state workers are not white. I'd love to see the statistics on what percent of FL state workers are black.

lol, so now black Americans want racists to shoot schoolkids? WTF?

iu

:eek: :wtf: How you construed that from an honest observation is beyond me. :uhoh3:

Here's something to think about. Remember the Clive Bundy standoff? Remember the dozens of Bundy supporters, aka RWnuts, who went their armed and quite obviously threatened the FEDS with violence if they tried to ENFORCE THE LAW?

How come their guns weren't confiscated?

Here's something to think about. Remember the Clive Bundy standoff? Remember the dozens of Bundy supporters, aka RWnuts, who went their armed and quite obviously threatened the FEDS with violence if they tried to ENFORCE THE LAW?

False equivalency. The BLM is not the FBI. They were corrupt and doing the bidding of Harry Reid, as well. :eusa_naughty:

The FBI dropped the ball.

The FBI is still investigating itself. I'm of the belief that The Donald
is gonna give them around one more week to finish any internal
investigation and then he may act and fire people.

There is no doubt, that some agents need to be fired. If the Director
refuses to act...he's prime to be fired.

I don't believe the FBI planned for the kid to shoot up that school, but
I do know they didn't act on the tip they had gotten. They didn't even
notify the locals. They're guilty as hell of incompetence.

How about you tell us what they did at Ruby Ridge, and Waco, and with the Elian Gonzales boy in Florida sending him back to Fidel?

What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

39 visits from local police for violent behavior prior to the FBI failure, for starters.

Man those cops were not doing their jobs, fired the Governor and the cops involved.
Man those cops were not doing their jobs, fired the Governor and the cops involved.
And when ALL guns are banned by the lunatic lefties, who is going to protect the schools from illegal guns that cross the southern border?

What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

Mental incompetence, dumbass. Local LEO or DCF should have Baker-Acted him, too. That incident was a complete failure of the system from the ground up.

Mental incompetence is not grounds for taking anyone's guns. Trump and the NRA made sure of that.

Apparently you never read what is actually covered under that, and are just running with the leftist meme.

"
Under the GCA,
there are nine classes of persons prohibited from shipping, transporting,
receiving, or possessing firearms or ammun
ition"

"

persons adjudicated as “mental defective” or committed to mental institutions"

No guns if you're mentally defective or committed, baby.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44752.pdf

Get someone to read and explain the SUMMARY part of your link to you. The bullet points about half way down that section were the rules in existence at the time.

From your link, dumb ass.
On February 2, 2017, the House of Representatives passed a Congressional Review Act disapproval resolution (H.J.Res. 40) to overturn a final rule promulgated by the Social Security Administration (SSA) regarding implementation of firearms restrictions for certain persons.
On February 2, 2017, the House of Representatives passed a Congressional Review Act disapproval resolution (H.J.Res. 40) to overturn a final rule promulgated by the Social Security Administration (SSA) regarding implementation of firearms restrictions for certain persons.

Yup, and I, for one, am glad they did.

I can't think of one reason why I would want a cubical monkey at the SSA deciding my Constitutional right to bear arms

Those are people who get disability due to mental illness.

This isn't a "conspiracy theory"....there's a real chance the Bureau did exactly that. There's ample evidence they're still infested with Obama leftists who were politically weaponized and going out with the proverbial BANG....BANG BANG BANG. How else could they have "missed" two specific reports on this Cruz nut? They didn't miss anything...they ignored both warnings instead of passing them on to their Miami office. Of course they couldn't know that Cruz would do what he did. But they might have surmised it....or worse, are regularly ignoring similar reports on other bad apples. Why? To remind us who they are and are not to be messed with....that's why.

Peter-Strzok-FBI-Agent-Bias-Trump-Scandal-Corruption-Investigations-900.jpg

Can the mods move this thread to the conspiracy board?

Will you extract your head from your colon? No? Same answer.

39 visits from local police for violent behavior prior to the FBI failure, for starters.

No, no need to ask that, your primary language is Russian, no?

I'm beginning to believe that the Russian trolls have an operation going on USMB.

Penelope is Russian. No posters mentioned in the post above this one are. Not even FrancoFaggot.

Fakey Jakey is not Russian, he's an asshat extraordinaire, but not a Russian one.

I'm beginning to believe that the Russian trolls have an operation going on USMB.

It didn't just start, you, Lakhota, G5000, franco, Starkey et al have been here quite awhile.

Fakey-Jake is a domestic dumbass....I do believe we drove him to madness. :badgrin:

You should see the loons in that "Trump Administration" thread. It's like those special kindergartens where all the kids wear football helmets, but never play football.

Mental incompetence, dumbass. Local LEO or DCF should have Baker-Acted him, too. That incident was a complete failure of the system from the ground up.

Mental incompetence is not grounds for taking anyone's guns. Trump and the NRA made sure of that.

Apparently you never read what is actually covered under that, and are just running with the leftist meme.

"
Under the GCA,
ition"

"

Get someone to read and explain the SUMMARY part of your link to you. The bullet points about half way down that section were the rules in existence at the time.

I can't think of one reason why I would want a cubical monkey at the SSA deciding my Constitutional right to bear arms

Yes, incompetent to handle their own finances.

Does NOT mean they are too incompetent to handle their own safety.

Yes it's a conspiracy theory Tom - Please don't be like MindWars and others around here. Cops, social workers and mental health people visited this dude 39 times. Even if a low level FBI person in a call center screwed up, it's highly unlikely they could have done either.

Please stop people

A bizarre Parkland conspiracy video topped YouTube’s trending list
Far Right Blogs, Conspiracy Theorists Attack Parkland Mass Shooting Survivor
Florida shooting survivors taunted by right-wing commentators and conspiracy theorists

Last edited:

"
Under the GCA,
ition"

"

Yes, incompetent to handle their own finances.

Does NOT mean they are too incompetent to handle their own safety.

They are determined to be mentally ill enough to be on disability . If they themselves can't do the transaction to even buy a gun and the paper work they should not be allowed to have one. We have enough crazy angry people walking around with guns.

Forum List

Back