Did tom hanks just become a greek citizen for this?

what is wrong with establishing dual citizenship? I've thought about becoming an Irish citizen if trump continues in the way he is going. I am one generation of way under Ireland's law of return.
Obviously the point forgot to slap you in the face
What point? I won't go into national security, your whore's negation of important international treaties and alliances, your whore's love for putin, his firing of inspector's general, his invasion of an American city, his lying about covid-19, his putting a cult pig with no background in charge of the Department of Education. On issues affecting women, such as birth control and abortion, he has installed women from cult trash to "lead' our people. What to do? Go to another country? I thought all my life that we were living in a modern country, but we are not. trump and his followers have shown that we are living in a very primitive and tribal culture.

There is nothing wrong with Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson returning to Greece. There is nothing wrong with me returning to Ireland. Why don't you all return to your native lands?

what is wrong with establishing dual citizenship? I've thought about becoming an Irish citizen if trump continues in the way he is going. I am one generation of way under Ireland's law of return.
What point? I won't go into national security, your whore's negation of important international treaties and alliances, your whore's love for putin, his firing of inspector's general, his invasion of an American city, his lying about covid-19, his putting a cult pig with no background in charge of the Department of Education. On issues affecting women, such as birth control and abortion, he has installed women from cult trash to "lead' our people. What to do? Go to another country? I thought all my life that we were living in a modern country, but we are not. trump and his followers have shown that we are living in a very primitive and tribal culture.

There is nothing wrong with Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson returning to Greece. There is nothing wrong with me returning to Ireland. Why don't you all return to your native lands?
Get off the crack you fucking retard

Isn’t he doing it to avoid any future extradition issues? Should they arise?

What the sick fuck should have done was become a citizen with a country that doesnt have extradition laws.

that shitbsounds crazy. some real clyde lewis shit, but there arw people trying to do thay herebin the USA. Making pedophilia a disability.

What the sick fuck should have done was become a citizen with a country that doesnt have extradition laws.
If Greece had a large influx of Muslims into their country, I can see why they are doing it. Under fundamentalist Islam, adult males can have sex with children as young as nine. It's why there should be some way of restricting their entry into the United States.

Isaac nappy is way more dependable than your retarded ass, candy :dunno:

Anything you retards dont want to believe, you bring up Q.
Its pathetic.

The Hollywood elite could literally say they fuck kids and the leftists wouldnt say a word
Oh wait, they already do that...

Forum List

Back