Did Trump Get Rolled By Putin?

Really, what did I omit?

All AG's have not been handpicked, especially when the President is currently under investigations.

Trump's behavior is no different than Nixon's which created bi-partisan*** outrage on that Saturday Night in Oct. 1973.

***of course the GOP was not then a neo fascist party.

Actually by the time Barr took office the investigation was over, the Mueller team were writing their reports. Both the house and senate investigators arrived at the same conclusion on the collusion delusion, DIDN'T HAPPEN! Now the butthurt commies in the house are going on political witch hunts knowing there was no crime involving Trump.

So feel free to keeping pushing your commie propaganda, it will go nowhere, except maybe another electoral defeat.

There was collusion, anyone with half a brain knows this to be true. How Mueller could not come to that conclusion is baffling, but the only document thus far is Barr's silly little memo.

Really, why don't you lay the case out for the class. LMAO

Haven't you been watching Rachel Maddcow? She has already told the nation how to think on this issuE!

iu

Yep, just another MSM scam artist. Loved her show on Trumps taxes. LMAO

So at best...(and what is probably likely) is that Trump willingly accepted help from a foreign adversarial power to get elected...and that he is more than likely compromised because of that.

And it sounds like the Mueller team is speaking out to get the facts known

So at best...(and what is probably likely) is that Trump willingly accepted help from a foreign adversarial power to get elected...and that he is more than likely compromised because of that.

And it sounds like the Mueller team is speaking out to get the facts known
Total exoneration is BS like most of Trumps claims The report is more damaging than Barr report revealed HOW can an agent of the President be trusted??...It's a gross injustice

Did Hillary abort Putin's love child? I mean if we are going to have a thread about made up nonsense its a valid question.

made up nonsense?

like hillary giving away free babies with every large pizza order?

or all those people hillary supposedly murderered?

This is where I remind you what a loser Hillary is. I mean lets be honest, Trump whooped her ass even with the entire liberal media cheer leading for her. :auiqs.jpg:

she won the popular vote by almost 3 million.

And unlike trump she doesn't lie all day long, doesn't attack decent people and doesn't cheat at golf.

If you actually think it is funny that a lying, cheating, conman stole the presidency then perhaps it is YOU who is the REAL traitor to America.

Did Hillary abort Putin's love child? I mean if we are going to have a thread about made up nonsense its a valid question.

made up nonsense?

This is where I remind you what a loser Hillary is. I mean lets be honest, Trump whooped her ass even with the entire liberal media cheer leading for her. :auiqs.jpg:

And unlike trump she doesn't lie all day long, doesn't attack decent people and doesn't cheat at golf.

If you actually think it is funny that a lying, cheating, conman stole the presidency then perhaps it is YOU who is the REAL traitor to America.

No dummy, she won California by 4 million votes. She lost the other 49 states to Trump by 1 million votes. 49 states, 1 million popular votes. :auiqs.jpg:

made up nonsense?

No dummy, she won California by 4 million votes. She lost the other 49 states to Trump by 1 million votes. 49 states, 1 million popular votes. :auiqs.jpg:
And a TOTAL of 72k in mich pa and wisc They won't repeat that mistake

made up nonsense?

You discount California? Ok. Now discount Texas and let’s see how it looks genius

made up nonsense?

Well it was much more in those states do to cheating. Tell me about her health. Tell me that we are not told. She coughs most all the time. Why? Why does she have facial contortions? Why does she collapse at times when walking or on steps? I am asking you. Physical health is also important since you call Trump a fat pig. Not one person has given a response to this.

made up nonsense?

Biddable fools idiot-gram ^^^

made up nonsense?

Says nobody in Michigan happy with the Trump economy. :itsok:

made up nonsense?

You discount California? Ok. Now discount Texas and let’s see how it looks genius

Translation, I crushed your 'popular vote' talking point. Trump won the popular vote in 49 of 50 states by 1 million votes. He crushed Hillary look at his margins from Politico.

Margin 48% - Wyoming Trump 70%, Hillary 22%

Margin 42% - West Virginia Trump 68%, Hillary 26%

Margin 37% - North Dakota Trump 64%, Hillary 27%

Margin 36% - Oklahoma Trump 65%, Hillary 29%

Margin 32% - Idaho Trump 59%, Hillary 27%

Margin 30% - South Dakota Trump 61%, Hillary 31%

Margin 30% - Kentucky Trump 62%, Hillary 32%

Margin 29% - Alabama Trump 63%, Hillary 34%

Margin 27% - Arkansas Trump 60%, Hillary 33%

Margin 26% - Nebraska Trump 60%, Hillary 34%

Margin 26% - Tennessee Trump 61%, Hillary 35%

Margin 21% - Kansas Trump 57%, Hillary 36%

Margin 20% - Louisiana Trump 58%, Hillary 38%

Margin 20% - Montana Trump 56%, Hillary 36%

Margin 19% - Utah Trump 46%, Hillary 27%

Margin 19% - Missouri Trump 57%, Hillary 38%

Margin 19% - Mississippi Trump 58%, Hillary 39%

Margin 19% - Indiana Trump 57%, Hillary 38%

Margin 16% - South Carolina Trump 56%, Hillary 40%

Margin 9% - Ohio Trump 52%, Hillary 43%

Margin 9% - Texas Trump 52%, Hillary 43%

Margin 9% - Iowa Trump 51%, Hillary 42%

Margin 6% - Georgia Trump 51%, Hillary 45%

Margin 4% - Arizona Trump 49%, Hillary 45%

Margin 4% - North Carolina Trump 50%, Hillary 46%

Margin 2% - Florida Trump 49%, Hillary 47%

Margin 1.2% - Pennsylvania Trump 48.8%, Hillary 47.6%

Margin 1% - Wisconson Trump 47.9%, Hillary 46.9%

Margin 0% - Michigan Trump 47%, Hillary 47%

made up nonsense?

Biddable fools idiot-gram ^^^

Trump's crushing margin of victory! :auiqs.jpg:

made up nonsense?

Translation, I crushed your 'popular vote' talking point. Trump won the popular vote in 49 of 50 states by 1 million votes. He crushed Hillary look at his margins from Politico.

Margin 0% - Michigan Trump 47%, Hillary 47%
Take out Texas if you're taking out California and tell me how it looks

Did you click the link? Slate is giving Trump an "out" of sorts.

Forum List

Back