Did Trump Get Rolled By Putin?

new 'hints' or new rumors?
If there was proof you really think it'd matter to republicans ?

ed

when you post a hit piece from a site as partisan as Salon, I have to wonder if it's based on facts, or just another partisan hit piece.

Show me proof, something NOT created by the Keebler elves.

The correct label is another "conspiracy theory". The commies are going to continue these "what if" games for ever.

The question is if this report is a ""nothing burger"" and as trump says it completely clears him WHAT's the FN problem showing it ?

ed

when you post a hit piece from a site as partisan as Salon, I have to wonder if it's based on facts, or just another partisan hit piece.

The correct label is another "conspiracy theory". The commies are going to continue these "what if" games for ever.

The question is if this report is a ""nothing burger"" and as trump says it completely clears him WHAT's the FN problem showing it ?

Because it has to be redacted before it's released.

and, in a week or so, after that happens by the team of Barr and Mueller, it will be released.

ed

and, in a week or so, after that happens by the team of Barr and Mueller, it will be released.
Yes I figured that I can wait a week or 2 before calling BS ...He's Trumps man ,you think he'd include anything hurtful to Trump or his family?

ed

The law and DOJ policies require redactions, the commies changed the law after the Star report and now they are demanding Barr violate it. It's just more situational justice by you commies.

ed

Yes I figured that I can wait a week or 2 before calling BS ...He's Trumps man ,you think he'd include anything hurtful to Trump or his family?

Did you miss the part about Mueller being involved?

Is he also 'Trumps man', or are you already setting up your sour grapes defense?

ed

The law and DOJ policies require redactions, the commies changed the law after the Star report and now they are demanding Barr violate it. It's just more situational justice by you commies.

I just wish all your redactions were done by a AG who can be trusted not some trump kiss ass

ed

Is he also 'Trumps man', or are you already setting up your sour grapes defense?
Oh we'll hear from Mueller soon enough He'll put the tail on the donkey

You'll see the redactions he makes even sooner.

and you'll look good with a new tail.

Mueller's work is done.
He finished his witch hunt, er, I mean investigation and filed his report with the AG, as was his duty.
He's done.

ed

I just wish all your redactions were done by a AG who can be trusted not some trump kiss ass

Mueller and Rosenstein are involved and I'm sure many other attorneys, of course you commies ignore facts that don't comport with your propaganda and conspiracy theories.

Come on will,, you really think this guy with a history is going to give this report a fair shot?

Come on will,, you really think this guy with a history is going to give this report a fair shot?

Who Mueller?

or did you miss the effing fact that the redactions are being done by both Mueller and Barr in what ever partisan website you chose to have lead you by the nose?

Last edited:

Cmon dude. He’s a Trumper. He doesn’t care

Who Mueller?

or did you miss the effing fact that the redactions are being done by both Mueller and Barr in what ever partisan website you chose to have lad you by the nose?
According to... wait for it.... Barr?

Who Mueller?

or did you miss the effing fact that the redactions are being done by both Mueller and Barr in what ever partisan website you chose to have lad you by the nose?
According to... wait for it.... Barr?

according to nearly every news source out there, excluding Salon.

They couldn't print the truth if you paid them a dollar a word.

Trump's a stooge, Barr is an ambitious rat hand picked by trump to exonerate trump even if he shot someone on 5th Ave.

Stupid little commie, all AGs are hand picked by the president they work for. You act like this is unusual, Barr was confirmed by a voice vote in the senate in 1991. Of course this was before you un-American assholes got so butthurt. LMAO

Forum List

Back