Did Trump Get Rolled By Putin?

Let's see. Trump and Russia

Changed the GOP Convention platform more favorably to Putin

Met with ONLY Russian officials in the Oval Office and gave classified Israeli intell to them. WE found out about that meeting ONLY because it ended up on RUSSIAN TV

Refused to enact sanctions passed by Congress

REMOVED sanctions on Deripaska worth hundreds of millions unilaterally

Bombed an empty Syrian airfield after telling the Russians ahead of time

Sided with Putin publicly over our own National Intell folks in Helsinki

Met privately without ANY Americans present with Putin (pretty unprecedented)

Tore up the notes of the one meeting he had where an American translation was present

Never responded to provocative Russian statements and actions regarding new nuclear weapons Russia was bragging about

Legitimized the takeover of Crimea by recognizing the Israeli claim to the Golan Heights

Never responded to a Russian ATTACK on our forces in Syria

And just generally KISSED PUTIN'S ASS at every opportunity while attacking every other person on the planet.

So yea...he's real tough on Russia

In the Upside Down

Put that way, it's pretty compelling huh?

Met with ONLY Russian officials in the Oval Office and gave classified Israeli intell to them. WE found out about that meeting ONLY because it ended up on RUSSIAN TV

Tore up the notes of the one meeting he had where an American translation was present

Never responded to provocative Russian statements and actions regarding new nuclear weapons Russia was bragging about

Legitimized the takeover of Crimea by recognizing the Israeli claim to the Golan Heights

And just generally KISSED PUTIN'S ASS at every opportunity while attacking every other person on the planet.

In the Upside Down

- russia moved onto Venezuela. Trump told them to get out. They are STILL there!

After all of that only a traitor to America would still defend trump and deny collusion.

Trump's a stooge, Barr is an ambitious rat hand picked by trump to exonerate trump even if he shot someone on 5th Ave.

Stupid little commie, all AGs are hand picked by the president they work for. You act like this is unusual, Barr was confirmed by a voice vote in the senate in 1991. Of course this was before you un-American assholes got so butthurt. LMAO

Another BIG LIE by Omission! Added by an idiot-gram built on an ad hominem.

You're the asshole as well as a faux patriot. Real patriots know that trump is worthless scum who has set America back a century.

Good grief will you fuckers just drop it already? I know that's too much to ask. You will desperately cling to the russian collusion narrative to the bitter end no matter what happens until you destroy the entire fucking country.

I think we now understand Barr's "Press Release" a little better.

It's not a Federal crime to be stupid (accounting for the lack of conspiracy indictment) but Trump' attempting to cover all of this up accounts for the fact that Mueller couldn't exonerate Trump of obstruction (along with DOJ policy prohibiting indictment of a sitting President)

So now what we need to know is how BADLY was Trump compromised by the Russians...does that account for his obsequiousness towards Putin, and in what ways did he Obstruct Justice...
If it's true he should be run out of office for letting himself be put in that position in the first place. And for being an idiot.

Good grief will you fuckers just drop it already? I know that's too much to ask. You will desperately cling to the russian collusion narrative to the bitter end no matter what happens until you destroy the entire fucking country.

I see trump told the russians to get out of venezuela over a week ago.

They are still there.

I wonder what the russians have on the trumpster?

peeing whores? maybe?

I see trump told the russians to get out of venezuela over a week ago.

They are still there.

I wonder what the russians have on the trumpster?

peeing whores? maybe?

You're retarded. What did the USSR have on JFK during the cuban missile crisis?

Trump's a stooge, Barr is an ambitious rat hand picked by trump to exonerate trump even if he shot someone on 5th Ave.

Stupid little commie, all AGs are hand picked by the president they work for. You act like this is unusual, Barr was confirmed by a voice vote in the senate in 1991. Of course this was before you un-American assholes got so butthurt. LMAO

You're the asshole as well as a faux patriot. Real patriots know that trump is worthless scum who has set America back a century.

Really, what did I omit?

Did Hillary abort Putin's love child? I mean if we are going to have a thread about made up nonsense its a valid question.

made up nonsense?

like hillary giving away free babies with every large pizza order?

or all those people hillary supposedly murderered?

This is where I remind you what a loser Hillary is. I mean lets be honest, Trump whooped her ass even with the entire liberal media cheer leading for her. :auiqs.jpg:

Really, what did I omit?

All AG's have not been handpicked, especially when the President is currently under investigations.

Trump's behavior is no different than Nixon's which created bi-partisan*** outrage on that Saturday Night in Oct. 1973.

***of course the GOP was not then a neo fascist party.

MORE than a week ago herr trump told the russians to get out of Venezuela.

They are still there and herr trump is too busy attacking people on twitter to even MENTION russia in venezuela.

I wonder what the russians have on herr trump?

it must be pretty bad....

In the Upside Down

Really, what did I omit?

All AG's have not been handpicked, especially when the President is currently under investigations.

Trump's behavior is no different than Nixon's which created bi-partisan*** outrage on that Saturday Night in Oct. 1973.

Actually by the time Barr took office the investigation was over, the Mueller team were writing their reports. Both the house and senate investigators arrived at the same conclusion on the collusion delusion, DIDN'T HAPPEN! Now the butthurt commies in the house are going on political witch hunts knowing there was no crime involving Trump.

So feel free to keeping pushing your commie propaganda, it will go nowhere, except maybe another electoral defeat.

Really, what did I omit?

Actually by the time Barr took office the investigation was over, the Mueller team were writing their reports. Both the house and senate investigators arrived at the same conclusion on the collusion delusion, DIDN'T HAPPEN! Now the butthurt commies in the house are going on political witch hunts knowing there was no crime involving Trump.

So feel free to keeping pushing your commie propaganda, it will go nowhere, except maybe another electoral defeat.

There was collusion, anyone with half a brain knows this to be true. How Mueller could not come to that conclusion is baffling, but the only document thus far is Barr's silly little memo.

Really, what did I omit?

There was collusion, anyone with half a brain knows this to be true. How Mueller could not come to that conclusion is baffling, but the only document thus far is Barr's silly little memo.

Really, why don't you lay the case out for the class. LMAO

Until the report is made public, this thread should probably be in the conspiracy theory sub-forum.

Really, what did I omit?

Really, why don't you lay the case out for the class. LMAO

Haven't you been watching Rachel Maddcow? She has already told the nation how to think on this issuE!

iu

Forum List

Back